ADVERTISEMENT

Cant we all just get along

BLUEDOUG46

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 4, 2012
I post on here fairly infrequently. I will go a couple months and not be on here at all, and then I will get on here weekly for a few months. However, I have noticed what appears to be more and more keyboard warriors. folks who will take one phrase or sentence that they either misread or dont understand or disagree with, and then absolutely blast you. I just want to remind people that we cheer for the same team. Yes we may have differing opinions and attitudes, but until the far left politically take totally over and monitor everything that is said it is still a free country and we have freedom of speech. I like seeing the differing objectives on here from differing points of view. Sometimes I just put things on to get others opinions to gauge whether I am off base or not in my thinking. It is after all just a sport. Invariably a keyboard warriors comes along and either calls you an 8th grader (which I am sure is an insult at other intellect and education), or just flat out insults you. To me it takes away from what is a very good board. So this is just a reminder that instead of insulting someone how about just get off the board for a bit and then come back when you have cooled down. We all cheer for the same team!!

Dude this always happens when a coach loses it and needs to go. There's always a group who see it coming and want the band aid ripped off, and there's a group who don't think anything needs to change. The two sides never reconcile. This board is a way for people to vent their frustrations and lick their wounds after a horrible disappointing season. You're actually telling people to bury that stuff deep down and not let it out. Bad advice IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT