ADVERTISEMENT

Can you believe Joe Lunardi makes 2.2 million annually?

2.2 million to pick 36 at-large teams, the overwhelming majority of which are easy to pick, then he just has to put them in a bracket, which he is awful at doing. What a life.

Of course that short fat sleezeball makes that much money..most short fat sleezeballs do..somehow someway.

Don't know why all the penis envy? Joe earned his way to the top. I remember when he had his own little site and was working at some capacity at St. John's. Had plenty of back and forth discussion with him back in those days. He would always respond to challenges and never got upset about.it. His bracketology got increasingly popular and ESPN hooked him up. The rest is history. Good for him. Those claiming they could have done it or do it better are clueless. HE did it and you guys didn't. Get over it.

Reactions: fatherspider
First of all, Lunardi makes nowhere near $2.2 million, I can guarantee you that...not even close. Not sure where the OP got the number, but it was probably on answers.com. That is the only place I see anything about his salary. It says $2.2 million, but if you scroll down it also says Chris Folwer makes $500,000.

Joes a good dude. I got to know him a little (his full-time job is still at Saint Joes) when I ran the Palestra in Philly and Saint Joes played all of their home games there in the mid 2000's when they were redoing their basketball arena. He's brilliant for how he has been able to brand himself and make a household name of himself.

Props to him for creating something on his own years ago and capitalizing on it with ESPN.

2u8i6ow.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT