ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please fire the AD

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Today! We need cal outta here but more importantly we need an ad who is committed to hiring the right guy to rebuild from the ashes. This AD is so bad and my fear is this clown making anymore hires at UK. I don’t have a ton of energy for this now. Just gtfo Barney. I’m sorry to be so blunt but to be saddled with this coach and all the losing in bb with Barney running the AD. I don’t want him touching another thing. He should be fired by midnight.

Today! We need cal outta here but more importantly we need an ad who is committed to hiring the right guy to rebuild from the ashes. This AD is so bad and my fear is this clown making anymore hires at UK. I don’t have a ton of energy for this now. Just gtfo Barney. I’m sorry to be so blunt but to be saddled with this coach and all the losing in bb with Barney running the AD. I don’t want him touching another thing. He should be fired by midnight.
He’s better at his job than you are at yours.

He sucks. Mitch gets way too much credit for minor sports winning titles. I mean who gives a shit if rifle and volleyball win? Who the hell watches those sports outside of the parents of the student-athletes?
Another tartare crying about Kentucky winning. These loser never set foot on campus, provide nothing to the university, and cry when programs perform well. LOL at these clowns.

We need a cut throat AD since NIL has turned college sports into the Wild West. Barney’s time is done. He should be gone today. Send a message to cal that it’s not gonna get better for him. Maybe he ll take that Texas job asap. How many more ways are left for our bb team to be embarrassed?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
We need a cut throat AD since NIL has turned college sports into the Wild West. Barney’s time is done. He should be gone today. Send a message to cal that it’s not gonna get better for him. Maybe he ll take that Texas job asap. How many more ways are left for our bb team to be embarrassed?
Our only real hope is that Cal takes that Texas job. Mitch doesn’t have the sack to get rid of Cal!

Another tartare crying about Kentucky winning. These loser never set foot on campus, provide nothing to the university, and cry when programs perform well. LOL at these clowns.
The clown is the one moron continuing to defend the indefensible. Then calling out regular folks to compare to Barney? 😂 telling people they have nothing vested in Kentucky sports. You don’t know any of us. I’ve been to more uk fb games in my life than Barney. I’ve gone by choice not bc I get a fat check to show up. Just go away. My dad and father in law season basketball tickets since the Joe B days

Get rid of both Cal and Mitch. Yes. Revamp the whole thing. I don’t care if it takes a couple years. And I don’t care about next years class. I don’t care if we lose them. Get started now.

Also. Just a few days ago I suggested that firing him before the end of next season was a bad idea. I take that back. I’m done.

The clown is the one moron continuing to defend the indefensible. Then calling out regular folks to compare to Barney? 😂 telling people they have nothing vested in Kentucky sports. You don’t know any of us. I’ve been to more uk fb games in my life than Barney. I’ve gone by voice not bc I get a fat check to show up. Just go away
Calling out clowns trashing other programs because they’re mad that basketball lost. You go away clown, you ain’t even a real fan. Volleyball and rifle had nothing to do with UK getting blown out today yet y’all run your mouths trashing them and pretending like you’re real fans.

Calling out clowns trashing other programs because they’re mad that basketball lost. You go away clown, you ain’t even a real fan. Volleyball and rifle had nothing to do with UK getting blown out today yet y’all run your mouths trashing them and pretending like you’re real fans.
Yeah they do. The only rationale for Barney’s continued existence at UK are what he does for programs that generate little interest and no revenue. It’s the only reason the guy continues to be at UK. And this isn’t about uk bb losing. It’s about the culture. Losing for many years. Barney has sat and watched as a matter of fact we haven’t won a tournament game since he gave cal that stupid contract 4 years ago. Just go away. You gotta be a UL fan to defend this guy who has destroyed Kentucky bb.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Yeah they do. The only rationale for Barney’s continued existence at UK are what he does for programs that generate little interest and no revenue. It’s the only reason the guy continues to be at UK. And this isn’t about uk bb losing. It’s about the culture. Losing for many years. Barney has sat and watched as a matter of fact we haven’t won a tournament game since he gave cal that stupid contract 4 years ago. Just go away. You gotta be a UL fan to defend this guy who has destroyed Kentucky bb.
LOL, OK clueless message board guy with no pull. Keep yelling at clouds.

I not understanding the fire Mitch bandwagoners. Do you want him gone because he hired Cal in the first place or the contract extension?

Not sure I trust Barnhart to make the next hire anyway.
Elzy..bad hire. Mingione.. bad hire and extension, etc.

I’ve been shouting this from the rooftops but anytime I bring it up I get a smattering of Mitch defenders on here doing everything they can to prop up Mitch and call my concerns lies and bullshit. The never sell beer at stadiums crowd simply worships the man apparently.

I not understanding the fire Mitch bandwagoners. Do you want him gone because he hired Cal in the first place or the contract extension?
I said this in a thread I created. We pay almost $3mm more combined to our football and basketball coaches than Alabama. Just think about the comparison in return on investment. It is wild.

No, not since NIL, a dozen years earlier when he did NOTHING for football his first DECADE here, which cost UK the TWO two nobody win seasons and hundreds of millions of dollars.
LOL, he destroyed BB but he is a football hero. Stupid fans.

No, not since NIL, a dozen years earlier when he did NOTHING for football his first DECADE here, which cost UK the TWO two nobody win seasons and hundreds of millions of dollars.

LOL, he destroyed BB but he is a football hero. Stupid fans.
Barney who hired joker Phillips is no football hero. The hero is stoops who forced his way in front of Barney to pursue the job. If not for stoops assertiveness who knows how many coaches we would have been through. Yeah Barney is always celebrating with the football team he’s very visible with them. the fb program isn’t in the bottom anymore but it’s no where near the top either. Btw this fb season mirrored the bb season. A team that was supposed to compete for the east blew it early on because of a bad hire the season was kind of a failure tbh. Got smashed in the bowl game. I like stoops but Barney hasn’t done anything special. I mean our fb team is better by uk standards but it’s no top 20 program. I think the fb mentality of moral victories has carried over to the bb team. Now we just have two run of the mill programs. Pathetic if you ask me

Reactions: jauk11
No, not since NIL, a dozen years earlier when he did NOTHING for football his first DECADE here, which cost UK the TWO two nobody win seasons, five years in a row with no bowl games, the loss of about 20,000 season ticket sales, and hundreds of millions of dollars.
Barney who hired joker Phillips is no football hero. The hero is stoops who forced his way in front of Barney to pursue the job. If not for stoops assertiveness who knows how many coaches we would have been through. Yeah Barney is always celebrating with the football team he’s very visible with them. the fb program isn’t in the bottom anymore but it’s no where near the top either. Btw this fb season mirrored the bb season. A team that was supposed to compete for the east blew it early on because of a bad hire the season was kind of a failure tbh. Got smashed in the bowl game. I like stoops but Barney hasn’t done anything special. I mean our fb team is better by uk standards but it’s no top 20 program. I think the fb mentality of moral victories has carried over to the bb team. Now we just have two run of the mill programs. Pathetic if you ask me
Hard to win in the modern world if you aren't allowed to cheat. And I don't want to cheat.

No, not since NIL, a dozen years earlier when he did NOTHING for football his first DECADE here, which cost UK the TWO two nobody win seasons, five years in a row with no bowl games, the loss of about 20,000 season ticket sales, and hundreds of millions of dollars.

Hard to win in the modern world if you aren't allowed to cheat. And I don't want to cheat.
Brainfart would never allow us to hire strippers for recruits or allow a guy who is an accessory to murder to keep playing.

Last edited:
Right, Stoops basically hired himself. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT