ADVERTISEMENT

Can the Basketball Season Survive

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
Does the current FBI investigation take away the anticipation and enthusiasm of college basketball tip-off on a national level.

Of course all you are going to hear during the season, especially the early part, is the talk of other programs being involved until further information comes out.

During the season if more information does comes forward and out, it may be hard to salvage the season from being completely interrupted because of the situation.

I'm still enthusiastic. The bad part of the FBI investigation is that it wiped much of the outrage over the UNCheat ruling off the news cycle.
The UNC***** ruling by the corrupt NCAA did me in. I have no enthusiasm at all. NCAA basketball is WWE-lite. It is a rigged system by powerful people to control the money. They try to give the allusion that there is some chance for other teams to prosper but Duke and UNC****** are the ones that will be pushed and favored by the media like ESPN and by the NCAA itself. I don't believe in the system any more. #NCAAisCORRUPT and #UNCCHEATS.

The UNC***** ruling by the corrupt NCAA did me in. I have no enthusiasm at all. NCAA basketball is WWE-lite. It is a rigged system by powerful people to control the money. They try to give the allusion that there is some chance for other teams to prosper but Duke and UNC****** are the ones that will be pushed and favored by the media like ESPN and by the NCAA itself. I don't believe in the system any more. #NCAAisCORRUPT and #UNCCHEATS.
Red.I am there as well.We are still here posting maybe because of the lack of anything else to do or force of habit, I'm not sure which. I have noticed that I feel like the blue/white game never happened or it was a long time ago. There is an exhibition game 4 days away,which I will watch, but somehow the anticipation just isn't the same.

Usually there are players on other teams that I want to see,or teams I want to see just to see how I think we will stack up against them,not this time around at least so far.

Red.I am there as well.We are still here posting maybe because of the lack of anything else to do or force of habit, I'm not sure which. I have noticed that I feel like the blue/white game never happened or it was a long time ago. There is an exhibition game 4 days away,which I will watch, but somehow the anticipation just isn't the same.

Usually there are players on other teams that I want to see,or teams I want to see just to see how I think we will stack up against them,not this time around at least so far.

I'm right there with you two. After the UNC ruling I lost interest in the sport. I can't trust that the outcomes of any of the games, as I have no faith in the governing body. I didn't watch Midnight Madness or the Blue and White game. Like you, I'm still here reading and posting but I'm not sure why. Maybe because this is the only online community I participate in and it's become habit. I assume that will slowly pass as well.

After UNCheat BS I will only watch UK games. Screw the NCAA and the horse they ...

I have to say that the unrepentant Filth in NC combination with the vile corruption of the NCAA have taken the shine off college basketball. It is horrible to watch the way those two entities along with the FBI findings and UL racketeering have inflicted damage on college basketball. Of it all, I think the filth and scum in NC us the worse.

I still watch NBA, NCAAMB, NFL, and college football. I guess I am a bad American but I like sports and I watch the games. And guess what, I don't even think about the politics or social stances of the players or coaches while watching.

ADVERTISEMENT