ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain..

kev69

All-American
Feb 26, 2007
My sweet Gizmo 2002-2018
...to me exactly how to post pictures on here?

Talk to me like I'm a 5th grader. I use an IPad, and I've googled how to do it and haven't had any luck trying to figure it out. It can't be that hard, considering just about everyone on here does it.

Thanks.

Kev- the easiest way is go to the website Meatspin and right click the photos. Hit copy and then go to reply button on here and the icon thingy you will click the one that looks like a photo frame. Then right click and paste it in. But if I were you, I'd go to Meatspin because a lot of photos won't show up. They've never had a problem.

Kev- the easiest way is go to the website Meatspin and right click the photos. Hit copy and then go to reply button on here and the icon thingy you will click the one that looks like a photo frame. Then right click and paste it in. But if I were you, I'd go to Meatspin because a lot of photos won't show up. They've never had a problem.
Thanks Willy.

Talk to me like I'm a 5th grader. I use an IPad, and I've googled how to do it and haven't had any luck trying to figure it out. It can't be that hard, considering just about everyone on here does it.

Thanks.

You're not going to post ANYTHING until your homework is finished and your room is clean. And just go ahead and give me that iPad. In fact, call the MTV crew...you're going Unplugged...no electronics at all for the rest of the day.

{inaudible whining and moaning}

Because I said so.

And how many times do I have to tell you? DONT PLAY BALL IN THE HOUSE!!! The money to replace that vase is coming straight out of your allowance.

Because I said so.

You click the image button. I don't think you can dumb it down anymore than that.

You can't upload a picture from your computer directly to this site. You have to upload it somewhere else (or find a picture online and post it). I always use www.imgur.com to host pictures I want to put up. Just drag and drop your image onto the page and it'll upload. Right click the image and select "copy image address." Then come here, click the image icon next to the smiley face in the post box, and paste in the image url.

Right click on picture
Hit- copy image URL
Come back to this site hit the button that looks like a picture of some mountains with a sun
Paste the image URL in the text box that appears
Check to make sure it's not too big

Reactions: ganner918
Right click on picture
Hit- copy image URL
Come back to this site hit the button that looks like a picture of some mountains with a sun
Paste the image URL in the text box that appears
Check to make sure it's not too big

I hope everyone hasn't been doing it like that all this time. It's really really simple to post a internet based image. Right click- copy image- paste. That's all it takes.

5532.jpg

9964.jpg

4284.jpg

7126.jpg

JohnBlue, that's cool. Works for already uploaded images and saves a click or two. Thanks for the tip. Seems most often when I've talked to people wanting to post a picture, it's them wanting to get a photo they took posted, which has to be hosted somewhere.

jkLxu4j.jpg

You're not going to post ANYTHING until your homework is finished and your room is clean. And just go ahead and give me that iPad. In fact, call the MTV crew...you're going Unplugged...no electronics at all for the rest of the day.

Because I said so.

And how many times do I have to tell you? DONT PLAY BALL IN THE HOUSE!!! The money to replace that vase is coming straight out of your allowance.

Because I said so.
[roll]
What can I say? I'm obviously not good with computers.

I hope everyone hasn't been doing it like that all this time. It's really really simple to post a internet based image. Right click- copy image- paste. That's all it takes.

5532.jpg

9964.jpg

4284.jpg

7126.jpg
There's an easier way than that. Just hover your pointer over the picture you want to post and hit CTRL+ W. You're welcome.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
"By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount)."

Just sayin', must be a LOT of fun.

Reactions: DSmith21

Thanks.

Thanks for asking that question. Seriously. I hoped someone would elaborate on how/if it's done by phone. I'd like to post pics but I ain't typing a gazillion characters to do it.

3832.jpg
9964.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
3184.jpg
6678.jpg
90.jpg
5532.jpg
2298.jpg

I copied several images in this thread Kev, If you can already find the image online you can copy the image (Right click and pick copy image) and then paste it into your message. That is the easiest way.. The other ways explained in this thread work too but I work on a keyboard so much I don't do any extravagant work outside of work anymore...too lazy...

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT