ADVERTISEMENT

Can I ask for just 1 thing with the uniforms?

4B82.gif

I don't really care what primary color they are, just have some contrast between the main part and the numbers so I can read them? These 2 games are not helping me identify the players because I can't read the numbers.
I agree. If the white unis had blue numbers then I would have known who was who

Kentucky fans need jersey numbers to identify the players in the day & age of 4K/OLED tvs? Times have changed. I figured most of our fans could name/identify every player even in street clothes.

Reactions: Sejonesy
I don't really care what primary color they are, just have some contrast between the main part and the numbers so I can read them? These 2 games are not helping me identify the players because I can't read the numbers.
Glenn
Glenn I'm right there with you Black Uniform great how about White #s trimmed in Blue in stead of Blue #s trimmed in White. And CONTRAST is the word I used in voicing my complaints to co-workers before today's shift started. And to take it one step further, White Uni's great either Black #s trimmed in Blue, or Blue #s trimmed in Black. These combinations they have are pitiful!! Might as well not have #s on them!!

Reactions: westerncat
Kentucky fans need jersey numbers to identify the players in the day & age of 4K/OLED tvs? Times have changed. I figured most of our fans could name/identify every player even in street clothes.
streaming is not as clear...

if you can't tell the difference between Keldon Johnson & Brad Calipari, then streams/hd/ highlighted numbers ain't gonna matter. You should have more important things to worry about like spending time with your GREAT grandkids or picking out burial plots.
Gawd, some people are just tools, that try to make something out of nothing...
btw, you may want to worry about finding your food stamps. They are hidden in a location you will never find...

Your work boots

I'm pretty sure they will be during the real games. These were just exhibition uniforms. I'm betting our real uniforms will be nearly identical to what they were during last season.

I agree gle(n)nnn(n)nnn I hate not being able to see their names. I know it will get easier to see who does what as the season goes, but it sucks right now cause the only two you can recognize is Travis and Herro

Gawd, some people are just tools, that try to make something out of nothing...
btw, you may want to worry about finding your food stamps. They are hidden in a location you will never find...

Your work boots
I don't need food stamps, I eat REAL WELL at your mothers house if ya know what I mean. And the line to get her 'goodies' ain't near as long as I'd imagine a food stamp line would be. Now make sure you got your bifocals ready and handy go watch the Tyler Herro show Saturday night, Grandpa.

I don't need food stamps, I eat REAL WELL at your mothers house if ya know what I mean. And the line to get her 'goodies' ain't near as long as I'd imagine a food stamp line would be. Now make sure you got your bifocals ready and handy go watch the Tyler Herro show Saturday night, Grandpa.
Stupid is, as stupid does.
If I were a grandpa, my mother would probably be in a grave.
So, you like doing perverse things with really, really old woman or ones that are actual dead.

Or are you just a dumb, redneck, asshat who is too stupid and lazy to realize what he has written; and how stupid you sound...

Mammas pride and joy...I wager you aren’t.

All I ask is a history of what each year's unis looked like...the way that big Baseball Uniforms of the 20th Century book (from 1990ish) does it. I mean that book covered 90 years of MLB history with 16-26 teams per year...and this was done pre-Internet era. I mean how hard could/should it be for just one team (that'd be us) that (mostly?) had just a home and road uniform each year?

You know we could even do a history of what our court looked like over the years too if any of you guys out there have the tools necessary to make them.

Oh yeah and please bring back the classic roaring Wildcat logo of 1989-2004 (my icon on left)...at least as a secondary. The logo we have now is plain and generic :(

Stupid is, as stupid does.
If I were a grandpa, my mother would probably be in a grave.
So, you like doing perverse things with really, really old woman or ones that are actual dead.

Or are you just a dumb, redneck, asshat who is too stupid and lazy to realize what he has written; and how stupid you sound...

Mammas pride and joy...I wager you aren’t.
I like em old, the heart wants what the heart wants. Now tell your mom to have it ready & primed up for me by the time I get off work.

I like em old, the heart wants what the heart wants. Now tell your mom to have it ready & primed up for me by the time I get off work.
Dude, you’re playing checkers... this is big boy chess
I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t make fun of poor, unfortunate people like you, the mentally handicapped... well, really i don't believe your are like that...
You are just a slack jawed, mouth breathing window licking, stupid internet tough guy. I’m not even sure that you are bright enough to play with one checker.
I am glad you found those food stamps under your, (cough, cough) work boots.
Good. Now you can go mow that dirt patch of a yard; that you call a “lawn”; boy. Get your “work” done.

Hopefuly, you won’t reproduce. However, if some woman would ever let you (knowingly is doubtfu) have sex...I pray your genes skip a generation; and then your offspring don’t have grandkids.
See, how we have gone full circle?
I know, I know; this is a lot of words for you. Rest and don’t worry. I’ve got you on ignore

Last edited:
I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t make fun of poor, unfortunate people like you, the mentally handicapped... well, really i don't believe your are like that...
You are just a slack jawed, mouth breathing window licking, stupid internet tough guy. I’m not even sure that you are bright enough to play checker
Good. Now you can go mow that dirt patch of a yard; that you call a “lawn”; boy. Get your “work” done.

Hopefuly, you won’t reproduce. However, if some woman would ever let you (knowingly is doubtfu) have sex...I pray your genes skip a generation; and then your offspring don’t have grandkids.
See, how we have gone fool circle?
I know, I know; this is a lot of words for you. Rest and don’t worry. I’ve got you on ignore

We do when it's the first we've seen these kids play. By January, I won't need to see names or numbers, but right now I do.
After 2 games I think I have them down ok except for knowing Quickly from Hagans.

Reactions: catman15
We do when it's the first we've seen these kids play. By January, I won't need to see names or numbers, but right now I do.
After 2 games I think I have them down ok except for knowing Quickly from Hagans.

Nice. Go Big Blue!

You are just a slack jawed, mouth breathing window licking, stupid internet tough guy. I’m not even sure that you are bright enough to play with one checker.

See, how we have gone full circle?
I didn't bother reading your manifesto, does that make you mad lil guy? Only unemployed people or virgins have the time type out novels on hoops forums. Sad.

Tonight's game I kept trying to figure who is that white dude with a different number than Herro? He was on the perimeter with his back to the basket. Turns out it was Reid Travis. :flushed:

Those lower camera angles, all the new faces, and the "fast paste" play has me off my game. To be fair, I did try and cutback on watching pre Kentucky highlights so I don't raise my expectations before they even got here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT