ADVERTISEMENT

Can Brooks be like PJ Washington next year?

Until we can keep players here there will be more of the same, Brooks needs to stay and get better, he's not close to going to the next level. Jackson needs to stay, if you can't stay on the floor for over 20 minutes because of foul trouble how are you going to help any team. Take Garrison Brooks for North Carolina*, there is no way he would stay here for his senior year, E J couldn't wait to leave after 2 years and Brooks is a senior at UNC*. Other teams have some upperclassmen on their teams and they are the ones that are winning, I don't like Pon's or Fulkerson but they stayed for 4 years and one of them could have left but didn't. This program will surely be known as an NBA farm club if we keep losing 4 or 5 players every year and don't even have a winning record, something has got to change and if Cal doesn't want to change his strategy then Kentucky needs to make a change.

Can he next season be as good as PJ was in 2018/19? To me he's the biggest key guy that will be returning. If he returns. I think he can get better. Maybe a LOT better

Maybe even work into a 20-25 draft pick.
I think 2 years of Cal is about what most players can take.

Can he next season be as good as PJ was in 2018/19? To me he's the biggest key guy that will be returning. If he returns. I think he can get better. Maybe a LOT better

No. Does not have the energy or passion. That said I hope he proves me wrong.

No, he's more worried about social justices issues than developing his game.

ADVERTISEMENT