ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's got that lovin feelin

Thanks for proving me right. You are unable to respond to the substance of my post, so you just lash out like an angry child. Your 'LOL' is so fake, but I give you a C+ for trying to be brave through the tears.
Poor old 60 year old man lives on a message board and has to create multiple usernames. LOL What a poor, poor soul. Must be trying to replace something in your life. I'll pray for you old man.

That’s bull crap. Shooting threes got us killed in some games this past year.it highly inconsistent basketball and very subject to competent defense.
No, letting one player consistently shoot who couldn't hit the broadside of barn was the issue. The same player who didn't understand the concept of passing. Be nice if we had a coach who could see that.

Reactions: bdroshek
No, letting one player consistently shoot who couldn't hit the broadside of barn was the issue. The same player who didn't understand the concept of passing. Be nice if we had a coach who could see that.
Oh, we were missing across the board a few nights. Jacking threes is just a piss poor offense.

I just support my basketball team. You on the other hand are obsessed with his gonads. I’m not judging, just saying, Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.
So if BCG was still coaching UK, you would still support him?

You fully supported him in 08 and 09 too, which means you are very poor at seeing what's right in front of you.

Reactions: TM2013
Cal sits there and watches opponents make us switch up top, until a center is checking a pg with no help, but refuses to do the same thing, so we end up watching the same 30% shooters taking shots, simply because they're wide open.

Well, they're wide open because even D3 coaches know that’s all you have to do to defend a Cal coached team.

I can't believe this clown hasn’t figured out how to run a modern college basketball offense.

So if BCG was still coaching UK, you would still support him?

You fully supported him in 08 and 09 too, which means you are very poor at seeing what's right in front of you.
Again, spewing crap that is completely wrong.

What I didn’t do is take big hairy dumps on Ky like you do. I kept my mouth shut in public. I wasn’t a massive dumbass like some are being today.

Again, spewing crap that is completely wrong.

What I didn’t do is take big hairy dumps on Ky like you do. I kept my mouth shut in public. I wasn’t a massive dumbass like some are being today.
What have I said that isn't true?

Did we not lose to Saint Peters?

Is the SP loss, the worst NCAAT loss in UK history?

Did we not go 9-16?

Is 9-16 the worst season in UK history?

Has Cal lost to 8 underdogs in his 9 NCAAT losses since he came to UK?

Did we not lose the all time wins lead?

Did we not lose the all time NCAAT wins lead?

Has Cal now missed the NCAAT twice?

Did Tubby ever miss the NCAAT?

Is Cal's last 5 years as good, or better than his first 5 years?

Does Cal prioritize the NBA draft?

Did Cal not say that the 2010 NBA draft was the greatest night in UK basketball history?

I mean, tell me what I have stated that is false.

You mean a troll that advocates jacking threes while shooting 15% A troll that stabs program in the back. A troll that can’t cope with a loss to a final 8 team?
Man, you really are ate up by the truth about your hero Cal, aren't you?

Cal really is your hero, which is pretty pathetic honestly. You should try to be your own man and stop letting a car salesman tell you everything is good.

What have I said that isn't true?

Did we not lose to Saint Peters?

Is the SP loss, the worst NCAAT loss in UK history?

Did we not go 9-16?

Is 9-16 the worst season in UK history?

Has Cal lost to 8 underdogs in his 9 NCAAT losses since he came to UK?

Did we not lose the all time wins lead?

Did we not lose the all time NCAAT wins lead?

Has Cal now missed the NCAAT twice?

Did Tubby ever miss the NCAAT?

Is Cal's last 5 years as good, or better than his first 5 years?

Does Cal prioritize the NBA draft?

Did Cal not say that the 2010 NBA draft was the greatest night in UK basketball history?

I mean, tell me what I have stated that is false.
Let’s review where you told half truths and withheld information.

SP was a final 8 team. Fact. Jeffy Poo omitted this.

SP was the most under seeded team of all time. Fact. Jeffy Poo omitted this.

Ky had theee guards injured or recovering. Fact. Jeffy Poo onitted this.

Teams often lose to under dogs in the Tournament. So what. Jeffy Poo acts like this never happens to anyone.

Cal’s last 5 years have been competitive when other teams were smeared for violations with shoe companies. Jeffy Poo ignored this

Cal sells the program as beneficial for NBA contracts to attract talent. Inexplicably, Jeffy lacks the intelligence to recognize marketing or has such hate for the program he hides this.

Jeffy repeats essentially the same thing about 2010 again demonstrating his lack of intellect or a deep seeded hate for KY.

So everything you stated was false, half truths and deception. In other words, normal for you.

Man, you really are ate up by the truth about your hero Cal, aren't you?

Cal really is your hero, which is pretty pathetic honestly. You should try to be your own man and stop letting a car salesman tell you everything is good.
Only one ate up here is you. Stabbing the coach in the back. Throwing crap on KY basketball. Promoting PlayStation and church league strategy that are proven failures in college.

Let’s review where you told half truths and withheld information.

SP was a final 8 team. Fact. Jeffy Poo omitted this.

SP was the most under seeded team of all time. Fact. Jeffy Poo omitted this.

Ky had theee guards injured or recovering. Fact. Jeffy Poo onitted this.

Teams often lose to under dogs in the Tournament. So what. Jeffy Poo acts like this never happens to anyone.

Cal’s last 5 years have been competitive when other teams were smeared for violations with shoe companies. Jeffy Poo ignored this

Cal sells the program as beneficial for NBA contracts to attract talent. Inexplicably, Jeffy lacks the intelligence to recognize marketing or has such hate for the program he hides this.

Jeffy repeats essentially the same thing about 2010 again demonstrating his lack of intellect or a deep seeded hate for KY.

So everything you stated was false, half truths and deception. In other words, normal for you.
Haha, wow, you are full of excuses. SP the most underseeded team of all time? Too funny.

Newsflash, UK had a cakewalk to the FF, but just like 2018, Cal lost a game that should have been a walk in the park.

North Carolina smoked them, which is what Cal should have done.

Your excuses are nothing short of laughable. If duke or Kansas had all those failures, you would be laughing at them.

I'm also laughing at the fact you have a real man-crush on your hero Cal. So pathetic.

Havnt talked about cal much

But.. I think both sides kind of suck . Those who find no fault..ed32.. and those who are wanting him fired..

.. we were in the literal gutter. And he overnight turned us back into kentuckt and took us on a crazy amazing 10 year run. We were a goaltending call away from going to final 4 undefeated and had a rigged loaded bracket. Among other amazing years .. yes, only one title is a let doen but ill taje those years and roll the dice 100 out of 100 .. we csnt run into a rooferee every year, that was the worst officiated game in ncaa modern history ..and wr still madr a run and lost a buzzer beater..

But .. the game has changed. Top Players..and even middling players now consider kentucky a one and done school and it caught up to cal.. either go pro or you failed and have to transfer and try to regroup. The year before was horrible .. this year we had the team.. we didn't have the depth and missing piece. And we took a loss that should have never happened. But cal has earned those 2 strikes.. he's at least earned not to be personally insulted.

If cal is a hof coach he will adjust and have another run in him as a top coach. I'd like him to prioritize players who are more open to 2 3 years along with a few stars.. and get a gd stretch 4 who is smart and tough and can shoot for Christ's sake..If he has a strike 3 it's time for him to try that run elsewhere.
you lost me as soon as you started with the excuses again...we don't make excuses here, we just win the big games...lets have a coach that can make that happen

Haha, wow, you are full of excuses. SP the most underseeded team of all time? Too funny.

Newsflash, UK had a cakewalk to the FF, but just like 2018, Cal lost a game that should have been a walk in the park.

North Carolina smoked them, which is what Cal should have done.

Your excuses are nothing short of laughable. If duke or Kansas had all those failures, you would be laughing at them.

I'm also laughing at the fact you have a real man-crush on your hero Cal. So pathetic.
Full of facts you mean. Those are excuses to a bitter foolish man.

Newsflash. Ky had three injured or recovering guards, a fact Jeffy Poo omitted YET AGAIN.

Newsflash. we didn't have three injured or recovering guards against North Carolina when we SMOKED THEM. A fact that Jeffy Poo omitted ONCE AGAIN.

News Flash. Jeffy Poo tries to make it sexual when he runs out of answers. ONCE AGAIN.

LOL That's a bald faced lie. You couldn't shut your mouth if your life depended on it.
Once again, Lowcut/Cry Chicken/hurtwhiny tells a lie based on ABSOLUTE 100% ignorance.

1. How would you know, you didn't have any of these alts back then.

2. Prove it. Produce even 1 post. Just 1. You can count that high? You will fail because there isn't one.

Only one ate up here is you. Stabbing the coach in the back. Throwing crap on KY basketball. Promoting PlayStation and church league strategy that are proven failures in college.
What a drama queen. Stabbing him in the back? LOL get over yourself, Nancy. We'd tell him to his face, if he didn't dodge radio shows and such.

Reactions: KFuqua
So you think Cal is UK basketball? That's part of your problem right there, you pathetic pos.
See you got it backwards. KY chose Cal. They didn't ask your playstation. They didn't ask you. They chose Cal. You are pissed off and crapping all over them. They chose Cal. Kentucky picked Cal. Are you saying they can't run a basketball team Jeffy? They have the top program of all time. Are you saying you can do better? Or you just going to keep crapping on them?

What a drama queen. Stabbing him in the back? LOL get over yourself, Nancy. We'd tell him to his face, if he didn't dodge radio shows and such.
Lowcut/CryChicken/Hurtwhiny still has the butt hurt. Cal did it to you huh? Put you in your place. Try some Prep H on that.

Full of facts you mean. Those are excuses to a bitter foolish man.

Newsflash. Ky had three injured or recovering guards, a fact Jeffy Poo omitted YET AGAIN.

Newsflash. we didn't have three injured or recovering guards against North Carolina when we SMOKED THEM. A fact that Jeffy Poo omitted ONCE AGAIN.

News Flash. Jeffy Poo tries to make it sexual when he runs out of answers. ONCE AGAIN.
Cal has you trained. You sound just like him.

I crack up listening to both of you blame 9-16 on covid. Such a bitch thing to do.

See you got it backwards. KY chose Cal. They didn't ask your playstation. They didn't ask you. They chose Cal. You are pissed off and crapping all over them. They chose Cal. Kentucky picked Cal. Are you saying they can't run a basketball team Jeffy? They have the top program of all time. Are you saying you can do better? Or you just going to keep crapping on them?
UK chose Cal when Cal was still passionate about winning and working hard.
The version of Cal we have had the last 6 years, would never get offered the UK job. No way, no how.

Reactions: KFuqua
Once again, Lowcut/Cry Chicken/hurtwhiny tells a lie based on ABSOLUTE 100% ignorance.

1. How would you know, you didn't have any of these alts back then.

2. Prove it. Produce even 1 post. Just 1. You can count that high? You will fail because there isn't one.
Yes, there isn't one post that proves that you have the ability to shut your mouth.

Thanks for agreeing with me. LOL

Lowcut/CryChicken/Hurtwhiny still has the butt hurt. Cal did it to you huh? Put you in your place. Try some Prep H on that.
You're the one whinging about Cal being stabbed in the back. Isn't Cal a big enough boy to handle his own business without little yapping Yorkshire Terriers like you running around trying to defend him?

Cal has you trained. You sound just like him.

I crack up listening to both of you blame 9-16 on covid. Such a bitch thing to do.
Fact, COVID happened. Fact, the restrictions affected younger teams more. Fact, we were a very young team. Facts are a bitch little Jeffy Poo.

Cal has me trained huh? Never met him so neat. I think what happened is he turned you into a little PlayStation bitch.

UK chose Cal when Cal was still passionate about winning and working hard.
The version of Cal we have had the last 6 years, would never get offered the UK job. No way, no how.
UK chose him. They haven’t terminated the contract. They still chose him. Fact are a bitch little Jeffy Poo.

ADVERTISEMENT