ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's got that lovin feelin

He literally has no one to blame but himself for the criticism. Its not like UK fans want to be upset at our coach.

You signed up for this job, the highest expectations of any program in the country.
Yeah, I would be happy as well if I got paid $10 million per year after posting the worst season in UK history and followed that season with the worst NCAAT loss in UK history. Is this a great place to lose games or what?

Cal chooses to use teenagers, there's no complaining on the yacht when you're the one that chose to be on it.

The proof is in the pudding, Cal is great at building rosters, he just can't coach them and that can’t be debated.

Yeah, it's hard to win 6 straight games, but out of the 9 NCAAT losses Cal has had here at UK, 8 of them were to underdogs. That’s all the proof you should need to see the true problem, or, the common denominator, if you will… it's Cal.

The 2010 team losing to Wva, the 2019 team losing to Auburn, the 2018 team losing to Kansas state and the 2022 team losing to St. Peters, is equivalent to Mike Tyson, in his prime, losing to Glass Joe. Some of the worst game prep and bench coaching was on display in those games.

You simply can't defend the bad losses, you can try if you want though.
aWY.gif

Says a guy who created an account last year after one of our worst seasons ever. LOL #Troll
He's not a troll. You calling anyone who hasn't been here 10 years and disagrees with you a troll is one of the weakest responses you can make. You're lazy and lack the ability both to think critically and to reason with your opponents. And the main reason is because your position, supporting a declining coach, is indefensible and you know it. It hurts. You'll just respond by name calling as usual because you know deep down that Cal doesn't have it anymore and he'll be gone within 2 years.

Sooo all of us on RR are fake people??? So we're not regular people out in public?

What exactly do we say on here, consistently, that wouldn't be said out in public?

After all the failures since the '15 FF loss, the way cal has acted towards the fanbase, the way he treated certain players, the way he has prioritized the NBA over UK and the debacles the last 2 seasons, if you think the average UK fan is behind Cal, you're just not very smart.

In fact, the pendulum has swung. I would say the people in your camp, are the extreme minority and the longer Cal avoids the fanbase and goes without answering the tough questions, the more heat he will feel.

He can win most fans back, but there is so much that has to change. We all want him to turn it around, but you have to admit, there's been a lot of failures since the 2015 elite 8 and that's on top of the 2010 Wva loss.

He can build a team, he just can't game manage it and his barking back at the fans, doesn't help.
He will never manage the game like your Playstation. No three point jacking, no small ball. No man to man. Nor any of that other elementary crap you propose. You think he’s feeling heat? Last comments he made about the fan base were directed straight at fans like you. Sounded to me like he was applying heat, not feeling it.

Havnt talked about cal much

But.. I think both sides kind of suck . Those who find no fault..ed32.. and those who are wanting him fired..

.. we were in the literal gutter. And he overnight turned us back into kentuckt and took us on a crazy amazing 10 year run. We were a goaltending call away from going to final 4 undefeated and had a rigged loaded bracket. Among other amazing years .. yes, only one title is a let doen but ill taje those years and roll the dice 100 out of 100 .. we csnt run into a rooferee every year, that was the worst officiated game in ncaa modern history ..and wr still madr a run and lost a buzzer beater..

But .. the game has changed. Top Players..and even middling players now consider kentucky a one and done school and it caught up to cal.. either go pro or you failed and have to transfer and try to regroup. The year before was horrible .. this year we had the team.. we didn't have the depth and missing piece. And we took a loss that should have never happened. But cal has earned those 2 strikes.. he's at least earned not to be personally insulted.

If cal is a hof coach he will adjust and have another run in him as a top coach. I'd like him to prioritize players who are more open to 2 3 years along with a few stars.. and get a gd stretch 4 who is smart and tough and can shoot for Christ's sake..If he has a strike 3 it's time for him to try that run elsewhere.

Saying the right thing. Can’t argue with it but get another NCAA title. Focus. Recruit. Coach!

Let the NBA stuff take care of itself.

The bottom line is, I got a job and that is to put us in a position to win this national title and that’s what we’ll continue to do,” Calipari said.
And you're buying the 1979 Pontiac after one interview....here we go again!

Reactions: RunninRichie
No, what's sad and embarrassing, is the job Cal has done since he signed his lifetime deal.

What's sad and embarrassing, is how he turned UK into an NBA farm system and convinced s bunch of you fvck-tards that it's in UK's best intetest to do so.

What's sad and embarrassing, is 9-16, losses to Saint Peters, Evensville and Richmond.

What's sad and embarrassing, is losing the all time wins lead, the NCAAT al time wins lead and the 3 pointer made streak (twice).

What's sad and embarrassing, is Cal talking down to the fans while driving the program into the ground.

What's sad and embarrassing is the way Cal treated Allen, Hopkins, Baker and Juzang.

What's sad and embarrassing, is fans, like you, that are oblivious to what this clown is doing to UK basketball.
And for inventing None and Done!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Publicly I never really hear people complain much about Cal and the program. On here, it's endless complaining. So, either people are afraid to voice their opinions in public, or the views of this board aren't the common views of the fanbase and it is in fact more fringe types here.
The empty seats in Rupp Arena would disagree with you.

He will never manage the game like your Playstation. No three point jacking, no small ball. No man to man. Nor any of that other elementary crap you propose. You think he’s feeling heat? Last comments he made about the fan base were directed straight at fans like you. Sounded to me like he was applying heat, not feeling it.
What you call "play station offense", is what has been winning titles and getting to final fours for 20 years.

Nobody is saying we should launch 30 threes, but you have to hit enough, at a high percentage, to open up driving lanes by spreading the defense out.

How you don't understand this common sense thing, is disturbing to me.

What's worse, is Cal doesn't get it either, which is why his bad losses are now at a higher number than his great wins. He sucks.

Havnt talked about cal much

But.. I think both sides kind of suck . Those who find no fault..ed32.. and those who are wanting him fired..

.. we were in the literal gutter. And he overnight turned us back into kentuckt and took us on a crazy amazing 10 year run. We were a goaltending call away from going to final 4 undefeated and had a rigged loaded bracket. Among other amazing years .. yes, only one title is a let doen but ill taje those years and roll the dice 100 out of 100 .. we csnt run into a rooferee every year, that was the worst officiated game in ncaa modern history ..and wr still madr a run and lost a buzzer beater..

But .. the game has changed. Top Players..and even middling players now consider kentucky a one and done school and it caught up to cal.. either go pro or you failed and have to transfer and try to regroup. The year before was horrible .. this year we had the team.. we didn't have the depth and missing piece. And we took a loss that should have never happened. But cal has earned those 2 strikes.. he's at least earned not to be personally insulted.

If cal is a hof coach he will adjust and have another run in him as a top coach. I'd like him to prioritize players who are more open to 2 3 years along with a few stars.. and get a gd stretch 4 who is smart and tough and can shoot for Christ's sake..If he has a strike 3 it's time for him to try that run elsewhere.
The Cal that took the program over in 2009 is no longer here. He left after the 2015 E8 game angainst Notre Dame. Ever since then, the person posing as Cal, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and he's as stubborn as a mule.

You don't have to take my word for it, just compare Cal's W/L records from 09-15 to 16-22.

I firmly believe Tom Crean would have faired better with the talent Cal had from 16-22 and I'm not joking.

Yes because clearly only lunatic fans would be upset about 9-16 and then a humiliating loss the next season to the peacocks.
This is what’s comical. It’s a case where they are using our reputation as a hard to please fanbase as the excuse and an attempt to be like “just Ky fans being Ky fans” instead of realizing 9-16, first round losses as a 2 seed, 8 years without a F4, losing record to top rated teams/rivals in the last 5 years, getting crushed by Duke on the recruiting trail (when our coach is supposed to be the GOAT recruiter and it’s where he hangs his coaching hat), losing the All time wins lead, and constantly being talked down to the same way the “elites” do to the “peasants” by the leader of the program you’ve spent a lifetime supporting......are all valid reasons for discourse and to want to see change; whether that is a coaching change or for the current regime to operate in a different capacity and reevaluate

Did anyone stop to think Cal could have been at a family reunion? When people were telling him these things?

In all seriousness, people absolutely have their heads in the sand if they think that only people on this message board have grown tired of Cal.

He’s a clown. Hopefully one of these days he gets another Anthony Davis type to carry UK to another title.

Reactions: bdroshek and KFuqua
He's not a troll. You calling anyone who hasn't been here 10 years and disagrees with you a troll is one of the weakest responses you can make. You're lazy and lack the ability both to think critically and to reason with your opponents. And the main reason is because your position, supporting a declining coach, is indefensible and you know it. It hurts. You'll just respond by name calling as usual because you know deep down that Cal doesn't have it anymore and he'll be gone within 2 years.
hey look its ole LCC or chicken head or whatever your name is now. How many accounts are you up to now? LOL

What you call "play station offense", is what has been winning titles and getting to final fours for 20 years.

Nobody is saying we should launch 30 threes, but you have to hit enough, at a high percentage, to open up driving lanes by spreading the defense out.

How you don't understand this common sense thing, is disturbing to me.

What's worse, is Cal doesn't get it either, which is why his bad losses are now at a higher number than his great wins. He sucks.
That’s bull crap. Shooting threes got us killed in some games this past year.it highly inconsistent basketball and very subject to competent defense.

Publicly I never really hear people complain much about Cal and the program. On here, it's endless complaining. So, either people are afraid to voice their opinions in public, or the views of this board aren't the common views of the fanbase and it is in fact more fringe types here.
This seems like an imposter account because Spears was never this dumb/illogical. 🤔

💩

Yes, the coach was dumping on fans like you.
Yep, he's a real classy guy, only likes some of the fans, the ones who genuflect at his altar like you. The rest of the fans can go pound sand, amirite Cal? Suck it, fans! I've got a $52 million contract so eat a fat bag of 'em! LOL

Yep, he's a real classy guy, only likes some of the fans, the ones who genuflect at his altar like you. The rest of the fans can go pound sand, amirite Cal? Suck it, fans! I've got a $52 million contract so eat a fat bag of 'em! LOL
I just support my basketball team. You on the other hand are obsessed with his gonads. I’m not judging, just saying, Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.

Thanks for proving me right. You are unable to respond to the substance of my post, so you just lash out like an angry child. Your 'LOL' is so fake, but I give you a C+ for trying to be brave through the tears.
You use that same tired response on everybody. Answer your stupid nonsense baiting questions. LOL Nobody is going to take your alt parade seriously Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.

Well if you and your fellow Cowbois weren't perpetual peddlers of paltry arguments, then I wouldn't have to call out your Vesuvial logical fallacies. Don't blame me, it's your fault you're stupid.
Yes, I know your ability is limited Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny. The grail attempt to label Kentucky fans as Cowboi’s was laughably feeble.

Another mind reader, lmao is all you can do. What is he worried about?? his great great great great grandchildren not being able to pay their electric bill?? Getting fired and walking with 50 million?? He's doing what he loves doing. Coaching basketball and helping kids making their dreams come true.Go Big Blue!!! Going to be a great year. Could be the best football and basketball combined success in History of the University. That is FACT!!

Go Cats!!
Tell me you don't understand how sociopaths really work without telling me that you don't understand how sociopaths really work

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT