ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's got that lovin feelin

You're the one whinging about Cal being stabbed in the back. Isn't Cal a big enough boy to handle his own business without little yapping Yorkshire Terriers like you running around trying to defend him?
He handled his business. He pitched fans like you in the mud. That’s right you, Lowcut/Crychicken/Hurtwhiny.

Last edited:
The one with the squirts on KY basketball is Cal. He's shit all over it the last few years. Oh, he also squirts on your face. But that's a different bodily fluid.
You know when you’ve beaten someone when they have to resort to sexual references. Your ass is obviously kicked.

Cal isn’t the one slinging crap at KY every day.

Fact, COVID happened. Fact, the restrictions affected younger teams more. Fact, we were a very young team. Facts are a bitch little Jeffy Poo.

Cal has me trained huh? Never met him so neat. I think what happened is he turned you into a little PlayStation bitch.
When you choose to be young and you choose to chase off your veterans (Hagans, EJ and Richards), you don't get to use youth as an excuse.

Every other program dealt with covid too, they just chose to put their best players on the court while Cal force fed Boston and Askew down our throats every game.

Think about that, Cal had Devin Askew reclassify to come run point AT KENTUCKY.

He also chose to play his NBA draft picks 30+ mpg over better players that proved they could win games.

He lost to Tom Crean and UGA for Christ sake.

You’re a total dumbass if you try to use youth and covid for 9-16. Cal should have been fired as soon as Mississippi state (yeah, MSU) beat our asses in the SECT to put us out of our misery.

Cal is a washed up, lying, carnival barking POS that has a dumb excuse for everything. You can leave with him for all I care.

UK chose him. They haven’t terminated the contract. They still chose him. Fact are a bitch little Jeffy Poo.
Again, they chose Cal in 2009, the current version of Cal, wouldn't even get a mention for the UK job.

When you choose to be young and you choose to chase off your veterans (Hagans, EJ and Richards), you don't get to use youth as an excuse.

Every other program dealt with covid too, they just chose to put their best players on the court while Cal force fed Boston and Askew down our throats every game.

Think about that, Cal had Devin Askew reclassify to come run point AT KENTUCKY.

He also chose to play his NBA draft picks 30+ mpg over better players that proved they could win games.

He lost to Tom Crean and UGA for Christ sake.

You’re a total dumbass if you try to use youth and covid for 9-16. Cal should have been fired as soon as Mississippi state (yeah, MSU) beat our asses in the SECT to put us out of our misery.

Cal is a washed up, lying, carnival barking POS that has a dumb excuse for everything. You can leave with him for all I care.
Jeffy, every other team was affected. Younger ones more. Nobody but you is dumb enough to think coach can tailor their recruiting strategies to pandemic.

Jeffy Poo, every other coach in America lost games. Only twisted wretched little men can’t cope with that. That you are one of those is not the fault of KY basketball. It’s not Cal that sucks. It’s you

I don’t know a single person that wants him gone.
You need to get out more. Do I see more complaining here? Yes, this is a place to talk (audible gasp) UK sports, including basketball. In conversations, I only know of one person that still wants Cal, only because he doesn’t think we can get anyone better. The other half-dozen or so people want him out. There’s one poster here that I have texted and he wants him out (I know him in real life).

Reactions: Rush2112 UK
He handled his business. He pitched fans like you in the mud. That’s right you, Lowcut/Crychicken/Hurtwhiny.
He "handled his business" by going 35-24 in the last two seasons, including 9-16 the worst record in 100 years, losing to the lowest seed in recent history, and losing to teams like Evansville and Richmond while having a point guard quit on him and a lottery pick refuse to go into the game.

Yeah Cal's doing a bang-up job. Idiot.

I don’t know a single person that wants him gone.
If all you do is sit in your basement pounding on that keyboard, talking to yourself about how 'great' Cal is ... I can see where you might believe it to be true. That's just not the case.

He "handled his business" by going 35-24 in the last two seasons, including 9-16 the worst record in 100 years, losing to the lowest seed in recent history, and losing to teams like Evansville and Richmond while having a point guard quit on him and a lottery pick refuse to go into the game.

Yeah Cal's doing a bang-up job. Idiot.
Yeah, Cal caused COVID and injured three of his guards, is that your story Lowcut/CryChicken/Hurtwhiny? Why don't you call him out with letters to Mitch from all your alts. So him what a basketball supa genius you are. Funny thing, the so called lotter pick you mention wasn't on the roster during the Evansville and Richmond games. Lie much? Of course.

Publicly I never really hear people complain much about Cal and the program. On here, it's endless complaining. So, either people are afraid to voice their opinions in public, or the views of this board aren't the common views of the fanbase and it is in fact more fringe types here.
This is pretty accurate, I would say. I think all UK fans are unhappy right now. They're upset with the 9-16 season and they're angry losing the Peacocks, no doubt. But the length to which people go to deride and insult him on this board is what is extreme. I'm pretty much avoiding the insanity as much as possible. I've stated my opinion about the 2021 season and the embarrassing loss to St. Peters. I don't feel the need to incessantly bash and attack. I have a life outside of this board and I can promise you I don't spend it ranting and acting a fool about UK sports.

I do not doubt that Cal doesn't spend much time on social media. He has way too much going on to spend his day on twitter, Facebook, or even a board like this one. But I would bet my bottom dollar that he has people monitoring it, and he is aware, even if he doesn't read the details himself. I guarantee you, if I were in his position, I wouldn't read this crap. Incessant negativity pouring into your brain all day long from obsessed idiots who take pleasure in trying to ruin your day EVERY day. No, thanks.

Reactions: flacat22
Yeah, Cal caused COVID and injured three of his guards, is that your story Lowcut/CryChicken/Hurtwhiny? Why don't you call him out with letters to Mitch from all your alts. So him what a basketball supa genius you are. Funny thing, the so called lotter pick you mention wasn't on the roster during the Evansville and Richmond games. Lie much? Of course.
Straw man, I never said Sharpe was on the roster during that time. You just ASSumed it. Nice try, but that's weak even for a barrel-scraper like yourself.

Which alts are those, skippy? Come on, be a brave little internet warrior. Name names. You can do it, little engine.

This is pretty accurate, I would say. I think all UK fans are unhappy right now. They're upset with the 9-16 season and they're angry losing the Peacocks, no doubt. But the length to which people go to deride and insult him on this board is what is extreme. I'm pretty much avoiding the insanity as much as possible. I've stated my opinion about the 2021 season and the embarrassing loss to St. Peters. I don't feel the need to incessantly bash and attack. I have a life outside of this board and I can promise you I don't spend it ranting and acting a fool about UK sports.

I do not doubt that Cal doesn't spend much time on social media. He has way too much going on to spend his day on twitter, Facebook, or even a board like this one. But I would bet my bottom dollar that he has people monitoring it, and he is aware, even if he doesn't read the details himself. I guarantee you, if I were in his position, I wouldn't read this crap. Incessant negativity pouring into your brain all day long from obsessed idiots who take pleasure in trying to ruin your day EVERY day. No, thanks.
You know you're agreeing with a known troll that keeps getting banned and coming back?

If this board is so bad why doesn't Rowland shut it down? Just close it and be done. Then there will never be any other negative thoughts right?

Straw man, I never said Sharpe was on the roster during that time. You just ASSumed it. Nice try, but that's weak even for a barrel-scraper like yourself.

Which alts are those, skippy? Come on, be a brave little internet warrior. Name names. You can do it, little engine.
d'bASS ASSumes to create the narrative that cannot be defended ... yet he makes an ASS of himself trying. It's not a good look ... but that's why he's original and unique ... he is kybASSfan.

Reactions: LowCountryCat
d'bASS ASSumes to create the narrative that cannot be defended ... yet he makes an ASS of himself trying. It's not a good look ... but that's why he's original and unique ... he is kybASSfan.
o-brother-where-art-thou-run-off.gif

Reactions: Bluesbrother

I name a few of your alts every post I make responding to you Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny. Just own it. We all know.

And you implied it. Funny watch you squirm trying to get out of it. The dishonesty is to be expected. You got caught.

Jeffy, every other team was affected. Younger ones more. Nobody but you is dumb enough to think coach can tailor their recruiting strategies to pandemic.

Jeffy Poo, every other coach in America lost games. Only twisted wretched little men can’t cope with that. That you are one of those is not the fault of KY basketball. It’s not Cal that sucks. It’s you
Excuses, excuses.

You just have a different breaking point than most.

Most of us see a very bad trend and we're calling a spade, a spade. I don't think he can coach modern basketball, I think he plays favorites, he puts certain kids in the doghouse every year and he's obsessed with the NBA draft. That’s all true. I especially love it when Cal talks down to UK fans. That’s sooo awesome.

I'm not sure what all is being said that is extreme, I've seen mostly factual statements from the "bitching" side. But I'm sure one could find some off the wall stuff in here.

It’s getting really hard to defend Cal at this point and I don't see that changing while he's running the show.

But, like I said, your breaking point is different than mine.

Most of us see a very bad trend and we're calling a spade, a spade. I don't think he can coach modern basketball, I think he plays favorites, he puts certain kids in the doghouse every year and he's obsessed with the NBA draft. That’s all true. I especially love it when Cal talks down to UK fans. That’s sooo awesome.

I'm not sure what all is being said that is extreme, I've seen mostly factual statements from the "bitching" side. But I'm sure one could find some off the wall stuff in here.

It’s getting really hard to defend Cal at this point and I don't see that changing while he's running the show.

Except nothing you‘ve ever posted been objective. Any counter argument you flippantly dismiss as excuses. For example he destroyed both teams in the championship this year. Clearly he cam coach modern basketball and had a very competitive team. Three guards got injured at a very bad time. Still you omit all of these undeniable facts. Just calling a spade a spafe (as in cards Morgy, before you run in screaming racist).

Yeah, Cal caused COVID.
Wow ... never thought I would hear you say that. You might be right though ... very insightful bASS. I think Cal is big pals with Dr Fauci ... just like Coach K, who said Dr Fauci wad America's point guard. Man ... was he ever wrong on that one.

Wow ... never thought I would hear you say that. You might be right though ... very insightful bASS. I think Cal is big pals with Dr Fauci ... just like Coach K, who said Dr Fauci wad America's point guard. Man ... was he ever wrong on that one.
Well it’s the only thing that makes sense. The infinite basketball supa geniuses blame Cal 100% for the 9 -16 record saying nothing else played a role. Since COVID limited practice interaction and affected other parts of that season profoundly, I wondered how could this be? Then it came to me. Cal invented COVID. It was either that or the so called infinite basketball supa geniuses are full of shit when they bash KY’s choice of basketball coach.

(He’ll never figure it out)

Well it’s the only thing that makes sense. The infinite basketball supa geniuses blame Cal 100% for the 9 -16 record saying nothing else played a role. Since COVID limited practice interaction and affected other parts of that season profoundly, I wondered how could this be? Then it came to me. Cal invented COVID. It was either that or the so called infinite basketball supa geniuses are full of shit when they bash KY’s choice of basketball coach.

(He’ll never figure it out)
COVID didn't limit KY practices any more than the other schools on the schedule. The thing that played the biggest "role" in that 9-16 season was that Cal was outcoached and his team was outplayed ... all year long. As the light continues to reveal the ugly details of Cal's failures, people are just now beginning to see the crumbling foundation of that effort and they are deciding his stewardship of this Program should be called into question, and so it is. JMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFuqua
COVID didn't limit KY practices any more than the other schools on the schedule. The thing that played the biggest "role" in that 9-16 season was that Cal was outcoached and his team was outplayed ... all year long. As the light continues to reveal the ugly details of Cal's failures, people are just now beginning to see the crumbling foundation of that effort and they are deciding his stewardship of this Program should be called into question, as it should be. JMO.
I rest my case. He didn’t get it. LOLOLOL!!!

You never saw one of those practice.

Agree. My breaking point was way before 99 percent of others. It’s in my upbringing not to tolerate anything less than 100 percent effort. And I’m not talking about the players.

he is actually a Vol fan....he was outed a while back....he is just trolling this board to create chaos....he has brought along some alt posters to chime in and give him kudos....he doesnt give 2 craps about UK at all....he is just here to rile up the troops....and he is good at that....cant say he is an idiot because he is accomplishing everything a troll can do....I fell for it at first, but now I just act like a stupid ass that he calls me....he loved it this year, UT had some success....He was cast as a Cal humper and now he just plays into that....He don't care about Cal....he is just playing a part

Reactions: LowCountryCat
he is actually a Vol fan....he was outed a while back....he is just trolling this board to create chaos....he has brought along some alt posters to chime in and give him kudos....he doesnt give 2 craps about UK at all....he is just here to rile up the troops....and he is good at that....cant say he is an idiot because he is accomplishing everything a troll can do....I fell for it at first, but now I just act like a stupid ass that he calls me....he loved it this year, UT had some success....He was cast as a Cal humper and now he just plays into that....He don't care about Cal....he is just playing a part
... you may be right and would make sense. The guy spends way too much time polishing Cal's turds. Vol fan...bottom of the NCAA Sports barrel. I mean, a sports fan can't go any damn lower than a TnVOL. "They Dirty, They Low-Down and They Some Snitches". LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT