ADVERTISEMENT

Calling legal beagle and deplion

I'd be looking down at you from the top rail and then when we went to strip it, I'd have you go out to get us coffee. Any clown can cut it, we picked up guys from Home Depot. Glad to see you again, keep crying about Cal like a little kid.
There you go with that rail stuff again. What the hell’s a rail? And can you handle black coffee? With tobacco gum?

There you go with that rail stuff again. What the hell’s a rail? And can you handle black coffee? With tobacco gum?

You cut backer and don't even know what a rail in barn is where they hang it to dry out and then to come into "Case" after the perfect rain? Well now I know that cutting it is the extend of you backer experience. You must be the guy they pick up off the side of the road to cut that backer.. See ya man, I just remember how creepy you are. Take your best shot, I won't bother to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You cut backer and don't even know what a rail in barn is where they hang it to dry out and then to come into "Case" after the perfect rain? Well now I know that cutting it is the extend of you backer experience. You must be the guy they pick up off the side of the road to cut that backer.. See ya man, I just remember how creepy you are. Take your best shot, I won't bother to reply.

Lol. Good riddance man. Hope you didn’t get any green tobacco poisoning from all that cutting you did. Wouldn’t want it to affect a brilliant mind like yours.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Cal has transformed from a hungry, abrasive coach to an 'enlightened' social warrior. It's great for the families that reach NBA riches but it's not what he was hired to do. Probably evolved to this new way of thinking as a way to deal with the guilt he must feel for making a ridiculous amount of money coaching a game. Its understandable but again not what UK originally hired.

😂😂😂

Imagine actually thinking this.

Cal has transformed from a hungry, abrasive coach to an 'enlightened' social warrior. It's great for the families that reach NBA riches but it's not what he was hired to do. Probably evolved to this new way of thinking as a way to deal with the guilt he must feel for making a ridiculous amount of money coaching a game. Its understandable but again not what UK originally hired.

I really have no problem with Cal but do believe there is truth in this post. I disagree with the guilt comment but do believe he’s reached a success in his chosen business that you typically see people become complacent. He was hired to be the hungry coach who is relentless at getting his program to the top and staying on top. I am reminded of what he said after winning in 2012. He said something to the effect of “I’m glad I got that over with so people will stop talking about it.” That was an odd thing to say then and it still odd today, in my opinion. Should have said, let’s go win another one.

Actually, I think baller has the IQ of the big, fat, juicy tobacco worm.

One thing is for sure, my IQ is higher than any 70 year old men that say "bruh" on a message board. Saw you say that and just shook my head. I mean do you ever think "man, I need to get myself together and fix my makeup" ?

Cal's refusal it seems to place an emphasis on shooters has been my main complaint for the past several years. It seems as though he takes players solely based on rankings regardless of how they might fit with other players on a team, and this team appears to be the biggest bunch of misfit toys I've ever seen at UK. No cohesion, no purpose on the court, and no one can hit water from a boat. Recruiting malpractice.

He needs to be landing a Meeks, Lamb, or James Young every year.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
One thing is for sure, my IQ is higher than any 70 year old men that say "bruh" on a message board. Saw you say that and just shook my head. I mean do you ever think "man, I need to get myself together and fix my makeup" ?

Don’t know him personally, but doubt he wears makeup. You, on the other hand, could probably benefit. Can’t imagine you being attractive to either sex. To skunks or rabid foxes maybe.

If they start taking better care of the ball, and sharing the ball, they will miraculously look like a much better team.

They should be embarrassed by their “team” effort the past 2 games, and the coaching staff should be embarrassed at their preparation.
No point guard and shooters that is there kryptonite

Probably nothing tastes worse than a tobacco worm. Well. I digress. Wouldn’t know, but have been exposed. But bluegill will hit a bare hook. That’s exciting, if not enticing. Catch em while they’re hot.
Strung a couple up on a fence once(tobacco worms) shot them with a .38 ,made a big fu*(&ng mess

No point guard and shooters that is there kryptonite

You can have no PG or shooters and still take care of the ball, and share the ball.

Couple of things will happen. Your defense becomes even more stifling (fewer run outs, better balance on D), and even your bad shooters will knock down shots here and there when the extra pass is made.

You have that right! I long for the old days when Pitno was here. UK basketball was exciting then. We were never out of a game. Remember LSU and Dale Brown. Can you just imagine what Pitno would have done with the talent that Cal has got?

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
I don’t think Pitino would do very well at all with the talent Cal has had. Pitino sucks at coaching young guys and he would not relate to these kids that just want to come through UK for 1 season then bolt.

If you’re a grown man, my dog is an Olympia swimmer. And, agh, never mind, you wouldn’t understand anyway. Tobacco stripping huh? Right. You’d never make it out of the barn alive. Would love to see your kind sliding through my neck of the woods. Lol.
I'd be looking down at you from the top rail and then when we went to strip it, I'd have you go out to get us coffee. Any clown can cut it, we picked up guys from Home Depot. Glad to see you again, keep crying about Cal like a little kid.

Tobacco war has broke out. [laughing] [laughing]
Stuff like this is funny. Thank you two for this, I have stress over some family health, but really made me laugh. Just funny. [roll][roll][roll]👍👍👍

I tried to quote both of you and I failed, but thank you both for a good laugh.
@Backer cutter I was trying to quote you also. 👍

Last edited:
You’re the ugliest poster on this board. Some may think that’s a silly google image, but that’s what you want us to think. You’re so damn ugly and don’t you ever forget it.
My kids are taking me to the city for a make over for Christmas. I hope you approve of the final results.
I have feeling ya know.

a06fe237110e6da70fefe36b99f3c681.gif

You’re the ugliest poster on this board. Some may think that’s a silly google image, but that’s what you want us to think. You’re so damn ugly and don’t you ever forget it.

Are you 12 or just a Trump supporter?

Reactions: MathUK
If you’re a grown man, my dog is an Olympia swimmer. And, agh, never mind, you wouldn’t understand anyway. Tobacco stripping huh? Right. You’d never make it out of the barn alive. Would love to see your kind sliding through my neck of the woods. Lol.
He is so drunk on Cal-aid he has no clue what he has done to UK basketball

Are you 12 or just a Trump supporter?
Lmao. I shouldn’t even respond to this, but I was 100% joking. I’d bet the farm that @oldsports_ knew that as well. I could say that’s a typical liberal to find offense to such a clear joke, but I won’t make this political.

Holy shit it just dawned on me that you must really think that is his face[roll] I’m dead.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Its weird how some on this board really believe that you can’t be a Kentucky fan and not like Coach Cal. I know several that bleed blue that don't like him at all and I know several that like him. I understand both sides of that debate. It’s getting way to often that you see posters basically saying, “if you don’t like Cal, find another team”. That’s stupid. I’m hoping most of the people that can’t rationalize that are really young and don’t understand. The people that can’t see his shortcomings are just as crazy as the ones that over exaggerates them.

Its weird how some on this board really believe that you can’t be a Kentucky fan and not like Coach Cal. I know several that bleed blue that don't like him at all and I know several that like him. I understand both sides of that debate. It’s getting way to often that you see posters basically saying, “if you don’t like Cal, find another team”. That’s stupid. I’m hoping most of the people that can’t rationalize that are really young and don’t understand. The people that can’t see his shortcomings are just as crazy as the ones that over exaggerates them.
Some people don’t realize the program is much bigger than any one coach.

What's funny is, those same guys also crushed anyone that dragged on Pitino, BCG and Tubby, then, when those coaches left, all the sudden they became the scum of the earth. It’s hilarious how they justify everything.

I have watched a lot of basketball over the past week. This is the worst UK team since BCG’s last year. We wont sniff the post season. Yes Cal no longer looks like a classy guy on the bench of the greatest program of all time. He has decided to look as sloppy as he coaches.
Won’t sniff the postseason? Put your money where your mouth is. If they make the post season, delete your account. If they don’t, I will delete my account. You game?

Some people don’t realize the program is much bigger than any one coach.

What's funny is, those same guys also crushed anyone that dragged on Pitino, BCG and Tubby, then, when those coaches left, all the sudden they became the scum of the earth. It’s hilarious how they justify everything.
You’re right no doubt about it. Hell, look how often that people can point out coaching mistakes on here during a game and then those people get destroyed by some of these crazy posters..... and then after the game Cal admits he made mistakes that was mentioned in those posts. We all make mistakes, and it’s weird as hell how some people can’t acknowledge when Cal makes them.

UK will be fine and make a run in March. Imo, he does need to play Allen and Mintz major minutes. I don’t give a shit if Allen plays subpar defense, the kid can shoot the ball.

Great parallel here ... both the football team and our hoops team badly need offensive adjustments ... ... but Stoops could have Joe Montana , or Pat Maholmes and that passing game isn’t going anywhere fast .. same with Cal .. we recruit shooters .. we have shooters , but in this offense where the constant scream of DRIVE is in their ear those shooters are not going to succeed . How many thousand times have we marveled at a UK pro and said “ why didn’t he shine like that here “ because our system sucks swamp water
I think that O-lone that go on and on about is not nearly as good as they make it out to be. Especially in pass pro. Lots of hype, just like UK football.

My Grandmother could tie hands that looked like a machine did them . Every one of them looked exactly the same . I didn’t have that skill .I carried in tobacco , carried out stalks , and pressed it with the old style press . Sometimes I pulled the tips ,lol.Never the lugs or reds . Thanks to you guys for bringing back some special memories.

UK will be fine and make a run in March. Imo, he does need to play Allen and Mintz major minutes. I don’t give a shit if Allen plays subpar defense, the kid can shoot the ball.

I hear you but this isn’t a Cal only thing. If you can’t play defense at any level, teams will exploit it to death. Allen may come along defensively but I support not playing him big minutes until he does. Nothing worse than a lazy offensive player in any sport.

I hear you but this isn’t a Cal only thing. If you can’t play defense at any level, teams will exploit it to death. Allen may come along defensively but I support not playing him big minutes until he does. Nothing worse than a lazy offensive player in any sport.
Lol. Herro couldn’t guard a fence post the first month of his season here. Let the kid have some minutes and watch his game develop.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I hope you’re right. I just don’t see it with this team because of a few things. Lack of shooting ability, missing games due to Covid hindering development of this team, poor free throw shooting, it’s the first year our veteran players have been in Cals system since they transferred in, etc. That’s not a good recipe for winning games in March, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Cal turns it around. Cal and his staff do a fantastic job with player development.

Reactions: irishcat1965
I hope you’re right. I just don’t see it with this team because of a few things. Lack of shooting ability, missing games due to Covid hindering development of this team, poor free throw shooting, it’s the first year our veteran players have been in Cals system since they transferred in, etc. That’s not a good recipe for winning games in March, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Cal turns it around. Cal and his staff do a fantastic job with player development.
Well time will tell. I’m just not going to come unglued like some are on here after three games. Let the season play out. Obviously, this place is here to voice frustrations so let them rip.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Well time will tell. I’m just not going to come unglued like some are on here after three games. Let the season play out. Obviously, this place is here to voice frustrations so let them rip.
Yeah, I can’t say I haven’t let my frustrations cause me to make bad posts myself. Lol for the most part (since we have so many trolls from other fan bases) we all want the same thing and that’s for our team to be successful.

Reactions: irishcat1965
ADVERTISEMENT