ADVERTISEMENT

CALLING ALL CATS! Does anyone happen to have 2 tickets

YankeeCpt

Sophomore
May 7, 2009
for Saturday and Monday they would be willing to sell.
We moved from Kentucky in 1989 and my Dad has not been able to see Kentucky play in a long long time. He is getting up there in years and his health is in decline.
I would like to be able to surprise him with tickets for a memorable father-son adventure.
thanks in advance if you can help me out.
my email is YankeeCpt@yahoo.com

Originally posted by YankeeCpt:
for Saturday and Monday they would be willing to sell.
We moved from Kentucky in 1989 and my Dad has not been able to see Kentucky play in a long long time. He is getting up there in years and his health is in decline.
I would like to be able to surprise him with tickets for a memorable father-son adventure.
thanks in advance if you can help me out.
my email is YankeeCpt@yahoo.com
Just FYI, Be careful on this board. I found 2 guys I didn't know to carpool with last year, and all went well. But I got 2 emails from scammers trying to get me to send them money "because they were old and couldnt figure out how to operate all the electronics" but E-mailed me and asked me to wire money to their account.

I have tickets but they aren't for sale, sadly. I will try to buy tickets from the losing teams as they are walking out, and if I can get champ game tickets, I can probably sell you my 2 championship game tickets (Nosebleeds, baseline, bought them for $395 a piece, will sell for $200 a piece because I would get half from the semis), but we will have to enter together because they are on flashseats and linked to my CC. Anyways, That is unlikely I would assume, but I can be the back-up to the back-up I guess.

Yeah would kind of stink to get scammed when coming from Syracuse, NY. thanks for the heads up

Originally posted by YankeeCpt:
Yeah would kind of stink to get scammed when coming from Syracuse, NY. thanks for the heads up
Ebay got me nosebleeds for face value last year, if you wanna risk it. My suggestion is to use flash seats! Flash seats makes it impossible to get fake tickets. You swipe your cc at the entrance and their machines spit it out, and yes I was skeptical last year too and was nervice until the gate, but it worked. Primesport or E-bay is the best venue to buy tickets. Don't believe KSR, guy on the corner tickets is super expensive. Note that primesport has an 18% service charge though.

ADVERTISEMENT