ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari will wear Brown Suit Saturday night

No complaints, I think it’s great that he will finally wear a color that matches the job he has done here.
AngelicConsciousGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
our fanbase would be alot better if guys like you wasn’t
Is this supposed to be an actual sentence?

No, what YOU don't get, is it's oblivious idiot fans, like you, that think losing the all time wins lead, losing to saint peters, losing to Evansville, going 9-16 and missing the NCAAT, twice, is okay.

You think it's okay for a coach to come in here and prioritize the NBA draft over UK and create a turnstyle environment that allows players to use the program like toilet paper.

You’re the problem, not me.

Is this supposed to be an actual sentence?

No, what YOU don't get, is it's oblivious idiot fans, like you, that think losing the all time wins lead, losing to saint peters, losing to Evansville, going 9-16 and missing the NCAAT, twice, is okay.

You think it's okay for a coach to come in here and prioritize the NBA draft over UK and create a turnstyle environment that allows players to use the program like toilet paper.

You’re the problem, not me.
you keep bringing up irrelevant crap right now.can you not go one day without bashing the head coach i know you want him to leave but its not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT