ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari watching Kofi tonight

This kid has the opportunity to actually scorch Rupp. He seems to be a little cocky but I'm good with that. I hear they are looking for a special version of a jock strap that has a pocket for ice. If they find one I predict the kid gets and offer. If not, well they can always cock him up on the sideline on timeouts and treat any burns.

This kid has the opportunity to actually scorch Rupp. He seems to be a little cocky but I'm good with that. I hear they are looking for a special version of a jock strap that has a pocket for ice. If they find one I predict the kid gets and offer. If not, well they can always cock him up on the sideline on timeouts and treat any burns.

Some people can tell a joke and some fail miserably. Guess which one you are.

This guy could be a monster when he gets in shape. He is nowhere close to being in shape right now.

Preferring Carey to Wiseman isn’t completely outlandish. In fact, it’s been a quietly growing consensus for some time that Carey is the better immediate-impact player of the two.

True. No offense to Wiseman. I would love to have him, but if my choice is Wiseman or Carey AND Kofi, I’m choosing the latter every time.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Young man has tremendous upside, IMO. Imagine him after one year with Cal and our strength and conditioning program.

That's what sh.......

Ah, nevermind
Nominated for a "Postie"

ImageCompositionServlet

Reactions: BlueSince92
Imagine him and Wiseman.

It's remarkable how well that kid moves for his size. And he's far from fat or anything like some kids that have those 300lb numbers next to their name. He's got an incredibly well developed upper body that's ahead of his years, and a lower body that looks like they belong to a power lifter. He's like an in-better-shape version of a young Demarcus Cousins. I still really want Carey as the beef for the 2019 class, but I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if we took Kofi as a "consolation prize." It'd actually tickle me pink if we got Kofi, Rat-face got Carey and see Kofi go higher than Carey in the draft. Damn possible.

Kofi or Vernon, take which ever commits first. Nothing personal but i dont care much for the Bacot kid.

I am wondering if this guy is a UK fan?
Really? What makes you say that? I think most, other than UMM, would disagree. Better be careful who you align yourself with. [laughing]

My statement was an off the wall way of saying that it would be a mistake to let Wiseman go in favor of Cockburn. I think Wiseman is UK's to lose.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Preferring Carey to Wiseman isn’t completely outlandish. In fact, it’s been a quietly growing consensus for some time that Carey is the better immediate-impact player of the two.
Maybe it' ME that needs to put down the bottle. Either I read his post incorrectly, or he edited it after I responded....but somehow I thought he was hoping for Kofi instead of Carey or Wiseman. My bad all. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT