ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari shares a message for those impatient with this young team

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
John Calipari‏Verified account@UKCoachCalipari 2m2 minutes ago

At Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York. Had the honor to hear Cardinal Dolan. His message: IN GOD’S DUE TIME. Something I needed to hear!

DQswhwFXkAcIGM8.jpg

I think we will surprise people this year in a good way. We are very athletic.

The athleticism runs deep on this team. Not a big drop off spots six thru eight or nine. No big holes in the roster either as has been the case over the last few years. Talent, in addition to athleticism, isnt far behind. These 'bench' guys would be starting on almost any other team out there. This team is barely scratching the surface of what they could become.

Last edited:
The athleticism runs deep on this team. Not a big drop off spots six thru eight or nine. No big holes in the roster either as has been the case over the last few years. Talent, in addition to athleticism, isnt far behind. These 'bench' guys would be starting on almost any other team out there. This team is barely scratching the surface of what they could become.

You got that sh** right, Ole Poop.

I'm not the most patient person, but for some reason I'm just fine where this team is right now.

I know the waters will start to get deeper now, so hopefully they're improving as much as they seem to be.

It would be nice to get everyone healthy.

Reactions: Poetax
+1. Also, your username is [thumb2]

Reactions: Ky_Bred_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT