ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari reach out to somebody let’s go

Meanwhile Cow... How high can he jump? Is he 180lbs 6ft9 or better and horrible at the FT line?
fat guy GIF

We're still waiting to see who stays and who goes, as I'm sure most transfers ate waiting to see this as well.

So far we know, for sure, that Canada is back and Wheeler is leaving.. and it seems likely that CL is gone. But other than that, it seems everything is still up in the air.

We need that first. We need to know who is staying. Wish we could get these answers asap. But I'm sure some UK player is going to dilly dally until like June before he decides to leave..

We're still waiting to see who stays and who goes, as I'm sure most transfers ate waiting to see this as well.

So far we know, for sure, that Canada is back and Wheeler is leaving.. and it seems likely that CL is gone. But other than that, it seems everything is still up in the air.

We need that first. We need to know who is staying. Wish we could get these answers asap. But I'm sure some UK player is going to dilly dally until like June before he decides to leave..
It’s a good sign a guy like this is getting interest from Kentucky. It atleast shows the staff knows that they need shooting

Cal should give all our guys a week to make a decision.

If they need longer than that, they aren't likely going to be the type of player we need to make a title run anyway.
Besides reeves and Livingston and oscar(which he isn’t coming back, everybody else can be replaced and probabaly should be

Just saw a rumor that Justin Moore from Villanova & hunter Dickinson are transferring to North Carolina or Georgetown. How in the world can bacot and Dickinson play together

Reactions: Fox2monk
Branham is really plugged in in general and especially on the UK side. He had this kid in the top 10 in transfers currently as a versatile forward. That made me wonder if UK would look into him. I really like him as a player. I do wonder his fit as our 4 man. At 6’6 200 pounds, that doesn’t scream 4 man. It seems more big guard or 3 man.

While I want someone who could stretch the floor and be multi dimensional, I’d love that player to have some power/banging around potential. I think pels shared him on Twitter and I have no reason to believe he’d enter the portal, but someone like Eric Dixon at Nova would be my prototype option.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
It’s a good sign a guy like this is getting interest from Kentucky. It atleast shows the staff knows that they need shooting
It doesn't matter how well he shoots, if he can't play Cal's one-trick-pony defense (man), he will be on the bench. If he gets good enough at defense for Cal, he will be so tired from running around trying to play defense with a very limited player rotation that he won't have the legs to make shots.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how well he shoots, if he can't play Cal's one-trick-pony defense (man), he will be on the bench. If he gets good enough at defense for Cal, he will be so tired from running around trying to play defense with a very limited rotation that he won't have the legs to make shots.
That’s why cal teams need a shot blocker, it makes there always switching stuff able to work some

Reactions: LmdCat
Cal should give all our guys a week to make a decision.

If they need longer than that, they aren't likely going to be the type of player we need to make a title run anyway.
He said he was meeting with them yesterday. He said that a week ago so he knows what’s up.

You are STILL in the cult my man? Wow. How many y’all have left showing up Tuesdays at 6:30? What do y’all even talk about anymore?

Heard y’all moved it from where it was the last time I attended in 2016. Civic center to the comic book store? Is that right?
WTF are you talking about dude? Cult? Lol, STFU about that nonsense. Calling our coach or anybody else names like a 10 year old is uncalled for. My reaction to the post had nothing to do with you so shut your DSL's.

You are STILL in the cult my man? Wow. How many y’all have left showing up Tuesdays at 6:30? What do y’all even talk about anymore?

Heard y’all moved it from where it was the last time I attended in 2016. Civic center to the comic book store? Is that right?
maxresdefault.jpg

At their weekly gathering of "Knights of the Cal Table" (in @kybassfan mother's's basement), @Sejonesy , @cats#1again , and @MdWIldcat55 discuss how we'll "become Indiana" if we lose Cal.

Just saw a rumor that Justin Moore from Villanova & hunter Dickinson are transferring to North Carolina or Georgetown. How in the world can bacot and Dickinson play together
They'd win it if those two start. I hate UNC how do they do that? Win at the highest level. I hope Dickinson goes anywhere but there.

Both inside together unstoppable. Just think of the feed to each other. They'll lose 4 games top. Davis will get fired if he didn't start both.
For sure, I just don’t fully believe Dickinson would leave Michigan when he is the clear number one guy, and Justin Moore is loved at Villanova I can’t see him leaving either

WTF are you talking about dude? Cult? Lol, STFU about that nonsense. Calling our coach or anybody else names like a 10 year old is uncalled for. My reaction to the post had nothing to do with you so shut your DSL's.

This is the guy that would fore sure get his ass handed to him a way from a computer.

That that sit bro. Moms in the other room and I ain’t got a clue where your window is. 🤜🏼

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT