ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari coming up on PTI

C'mon Guys! Wilbon is just trolling. you guys falling for that shait is hilarious. This walk to the final four and number 9 is a stick up the selection committee's @$$e$ for screwing us over for so many years. Payback a biatch and she is on her cycle mofo's!

C'mon Guys! Wilbon is just trolling. you guys falling for that shait is hilarious. This walk to the final four and number 9 is a stick up the selection committee's @$$e$ for screwing us over for so many years. Payback a biatch and she is on her cycle mofo's!
Oh don't worry, the NCAA is about to fix our wagonwagon, they're sending Higgins in to finish off the job.

Did you ever here the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.

Did you ever here the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.

Dude I think you're in the wrong forum

what I find hard to believe is that some people think that Michigan will prevent us from getting to the NC game!! How ironic. We have our own Fab Five. But, it ain't happenin'. No way UM beats us this year.

2 midmajors, an average KSU team with its best player hobbled, or a UK team with a HOF coach and NBA level talent? hmmmmm

Exactly. Thank you for pointing all that out. Could've went out of his way to pick an unlikely upset and yet still... picked UK.

Thank you for posting that. I missed it.

Calipari cracks me up. I don't know why Wilbon asked him if he would have to change his approach regarding recruiting. I heard that and I was all BCG, "That's a stupid question", but Cal answered it like a rock star.

"Is that a milk moustache?" [laughing] (I have two sons and have said the same thing. Lol.)

Dude you so Geek. WTF is all that bull crap supposed to mean?

ADVERTISEMENT