ADVERTISEMENT

Cal vs. KSR (the fans)

The fact that this board is so divided should be evidence enough that Cal has a problem. And I fully understand that this board isnt a reflection necessarily of the fanbase as a whole, but most of my interactions with fans and family are the same as others have stated. Just really lukewarm to cold on the program as a whole. The one and done thing has run its course combined with at least a perceived disgust with playing (not taking) any decent in state kid. Allen was the one that broke me. Everyone throws look how shitty he played, he had his chance and didnt take it, blah blah. You let me coach any kid on the roster last year, the way Cal coached Allen and I promise by year end they would also be a steaming pile of garbage.

Take a shot and miss...yanked
Dont shoot when he thought you should have ...yanked
Make a mistake. yanked immediately and screamed at

I guarantee you any coach could have broken TyTy, Oscar or any other player had they been treated exactly the same.

I liked Cal, but I too have shifted to the mindset that he just flat out isnt willing to change away from playing two traditional post players and get with the times. HE was exactly what the program needed when he came to us, but its time to move on.

And any fan, that doenst get upset that there team is underperforming and doesnt want change, isnt really a fan. They are just a casual observer.
This an excellent post. Well said.

Most fans I know want Cal gone because he refuses to change and we know he won't. Hitting your knees and praying that Cal switches up his strategy so you can play your "holier than thou" card is a waste of your own time.

Fans that are realistic and use logic know Cal won't change and that is why he should be fired. Not because of two or three back to back years. Because we know this trend isn't going away.

I wasn't replying to you. What's it to you when I joined? Being new isn't against board rules. Most people on here would agree this board needs new blood. Especially if the old blood is like you.
It just seems once someone is banned they come back as a new poster and come in hot.

This has to be the quietest I can remember around the program in a long time. For needing an assistant replacement and having roster movement due to the draft about to happen, no news.

This has to be the quietest I can remember around the program in a long time. For needing an assistant replacement and having roster movement due to the draft about to happen, no news.
Or maybe the leakers are gone

This time next March will be an absolute Tsunami Dumpster fire. Going to have at least ten losses, no SEC regular, no SEC tourney, or good run in the Madness.

Pressure on Calipari will be boiling this time next year.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
This time next March will be an absolute Tsunami Dumpster fire. Going to have at least ten losses, no SEC regular, no SEC tourney, or good run in the Madness.

Pressure on Calipari will be boiling this time next year.
Any stock tips since you can see the future

You seem to know more about being banned than I do. Stop trying to bully me. That's against board rules.
😂😂😂😂😂. I’ve been here since 2004. Only place I’m banned from is the political board. And that was a blessing.

Predicted this seasons struggles and the Sharpe situation. Doesn't make me Nostradamus but I have been watching UK basketball for 45 years, this team as is, doesn't pass the smell test.

Oh and I would love to be wrong, but I'll look you up March 2023.
It was a joke. But I do have a better outlook on next season than you do. We shall see.

I live in the Owensboro area on the Indiana side have been a lifelong fan 65 years i talk alot of basketball with people in this area and have seen a lot of disapointment but very few want him gone
I appreciate the give and take of information, we are similar in the duration of our fandom of UK. The last 2 years have changed my mind about Cal. I was never a fan of OAD but that is the nature of College basketball. Once Cal was on top of OAD but he has evolved into none and done. He isn't getting the best out of the players he has and his overall team management has declined in my opinion.

I’ll gladly put you on ignore. You are free to do the same to me. Good luck.
I hate to go to that length. I may even agree with something you say in the future. Tell you what, don't respond to me and I won't respond to you. Good luck to you too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT