ADVERTISEMENT

Cal vs. KSR (the fans)

I don't listen to the show but I don't know how anyone can claim they aren't the most popular UK related show out there. Its seems fairly apparent they have a huge UK fanbase following them.

Reactions: TM2013
The only time I interact with that clown is when he quotes me. You can't respond to him. Every time I try the mods delete my responses.

He's only here to troll and the mods baby him and protect him. He starts this shit and they help him out.
I noticed that too. I never noticed this with anyone else on here but for whatever reason, someone goes around and cleans up his mess on here. Watch this get deleted in a few minutes

Reactions: BDroshek1_1
UK fans that I come in contact with are near 100% done with Cal. Jones and KSR are barely a blip on their radar. I think the UK fan disapproval of Cal is greater than Hall's or Tubby's in their last years. Billy Clyde can still claim the top spot in that area.

All that being said we are stuck with him for the next two years I believe, after that I think he will walk away

I think Ed is a mod burner account. Oh and you can ban me again if you like. Won't stop me from speaking the truth.
If I were a moderator this place would be bare. Been here since 2004. I’m a fan who chooses to be positive about UK and not let loses rule my life. And I’m sure not going to let an 18 year olds actions make me crazy.

You live a sad, sad life ole jeffy. Hope it gets better. I'll pray for you.
Ah, but that is false. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but that is false.
Don't misinterpret my passion for UK, it isn’t my life, but watching a guy drive it into the ground just so he can satisfy his NBA draft boner, gets my dander up. He is not living up to his end of the deal he fooled Barnhart for.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKNothinButNet
Nope. I’d just cut out the personal attacks. You can have any opinion you want but making it personal does nothing good
Sooo you would ban yourself too, right?

Oh yeah, that’s right, you don't do that, you renig on ban bets, so you're damn sure not going to ban yourself.

UK fans that I come in contact with are near 100% done with Cal. Jones and KSR are barely a blip on their radar. I think the UK fan disapproval of Cal is greater than Hall's or Tubby's in their last years. Billy Clyde can still claim the top spot in that area.

All that being said we are stuck with him for the next two years I believe, after that I think he will walk away
I really don’t think he hangs that long. Wishful thinking aside, he has never felt heat like he is about to feel. Can he take it? Don’t think so, it’s not in his DNA.

My prediction on the KSR thing

Cal will eventually succumb to the pressure and go on KSR.

He'll start off making a joke about the whole thing as if it didn't really happen - something like " I hear you guys think I've been ducking you"....then throw in 4 standard cliche's about the fans, the program and KSR

and Matt will also make a joke about it with friendly banter for 3 minutes which will ultimately be the hardest hitting journalism of the entire segment - the rest of the interview will be a lovefest blowing smoke up Cal's butt on the hope Cal becomes a regular guest on the show.

Followed by 10 threads on here with fan angst against Matt for being the suckup they always knew he was, etc.,
Laugh…

Any who is bringing this massive whithering pressure down on Cal??

Damn, that was funny as hell. Succumb to the pressure.

Jones is so narcissistic that Cal going on another radio show and not his constitutes a "feud". However, I will say that Cal is definitely avoiding Jones and KSR because he knows that Matt will ask him tough questions. Cal is in denial about what is happening to the program, so he doesn't want ANYONE questioning his ways.

Jones and KSR were very critical of Cal since the middle of the 2020-2021 season. Cal took offense to that. He used KSR exclusively up until that point. Cal HATES criticism. So he will AVOID the entities that question the things he does with UK Basketball. Issel and Pratt are NEVER going to surprise Cal with a gotcha question, he knows this and it's why he has used them to make statements.

I don't always agree with KSR or Matt himself, but in this case, he is right. Cal needs to answer for the DECLINE in the program and the decisions he has made that have led to it.
Perfectly said!!!

Reactions: catben
Why would a coach need anything left if they are so much better than cal??! He brought in a whole new team minus Patterson, I'm sure the next guy will aswell
Cal was also left with Miller, Liggins and Harrellson. Our next coach will be left with Reed Sheppard and a bunch of walkons.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
Cal was also left with Miller, Liggins and Harrellson. Our next coach will be left with Reed Sheppard and a bunch of walkons.

How can people not see the value of players like Liggins who became a defensive force, Harrelson a rebounding machine and Miller, the experienced leader that was the glue between all the phenom talent is beyond comprehension.

ADVERTISEMENT