ADVERTISEMENT

Cal since 2016

It is what it is. We all know Cal program doesn't work unless he has the top 1-3 recruits on the team. He's failed miserably since 2015 at getting the elite elite guys.
These top 5 kids know they can stay close to home and play anywhere they want and still get drafted high. The #1 pick this year played at freaking Georgia.. There was only one guy from a true blue blood school drafted in the top 20 and that was Cole Anthony at #15. He was hurt and terrible during the time he did play with UNC and his stock dropped like a rock and he still was drafted only on potential. Cal puts out the best pros, but they know they have to work when they get here and compete every day. About all we can get these days is kids that want to do that, but it's hard to win a championship with one year players who are not the very best coming out..

Baller Cal (Cardstink) has thrown around so many outright lies about things people have said. I’m surprised he gets to stay around. Probably the biggest instigator on this site.

Having said all that, I feel like he might be a teenager, so sometimes I give him a pass.
Well he is on his 10th name on here.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
HIM...…...what about the fans??????

He had the 2 best teams in college basketball & still lost, because of his inability to coach during crunch time

Any grade school would have kept going inside to KAT, but not Cal, he let the twins take over & throw that game away
I bet Calipari wishes he could go back and let Tyler Ulis run the floor instead of the twins.

We’ve won 77 percent of our games since then. Our historical average is 76 percent.

I see why other fanbases call us delusional.

JBH in 13 seasons won 1 national title, went to 3 final fours, 5 elite 8s, and had 1 NIT bid (an NIT championship).

Won't Cal's resume look strikingly similar?

ADVERTISEMENT