ADVERTISEMENT

Cal says tonight on Radio Show that Wallace may not play against UF

From a FREAKIN knee bruise!!!

Says he knocked knees with someone in the Kansas game. Would that keep him out for a week?

What is going on with him??!!!
Could just be precautionary. But I'd wager he (Cal) is playing the "make UF plan for Wheeler" trick, although most coaches have plans for all scenarios (except ours).

Could just be precautionary. But I'd wager he (Cal) is playing the "make UF plan for Wheeler" trick, although most coaches have plans for all scenarios (except ours).
I mean you can only use a trick once before it’s not longer a trick/surprise . Does Cal think he’s the only coach to ever think of that little ploy? Come on. If he’s really banged up just say so.

Reactions: catben
Should win anyways Saturday. If he's good for Arkansas and uga and msu on the road that's fine.

Game is in Rupp and Florida has a worse offense than Ole Miss.
They gave a borderline great D but they suck offensively.
Dont worry about Florida, worry about Arkansas Tues night. But that game’s in Rupp too so we will win.
Kentucky lost to SCAR at home, and Kansas, every home game is going to be worrying for Kentucky

Just curious as to how you know this.
I have bumped knees countless times playing basketball, and I don’t have to sit out a week, if that’s what they are saying it shouldnt be a week injury, now it could be something different and cal is trying to protecting him, but if it is just bumping knees, that isn’t a week injury

I have bumped knees countless times playing basketball, and I don’t have to sit out a week, if that’s what they are saying it should be a week injury, now it could be something different and cal is trying to protecting him, but if it is just bumping knees, that isn’t a week injury
Ok.

Tonight he said he bumped knees against Kansas
Here's his comments after Ole Miss that start at the 4:50 mark:

He does say "banged knees" though not clear when on that and then he says Cason was good at practice the day before the Ole Miss game and then he kind of "stepped funny" at the shootaround before Ole Miss and Cal just told him to stay out. Then he said you don't need to play guys that are 80% before he corrects himself to "or 90%."

They have a borderline great D but they suck offensively.
Dont worry about Florida, worry about Arkansas Tues night. But that game’s in Rupp too so we will win.
Florida is way better than Ole Miss and South Carolina so it’s no gimme and they have been playing well the past couple of weeks too. They are also beating Tennessee too so that game is huge now to gain another game in the standings.

They have a borderline great D but they suck offensively.
Well Florida just beat #2 TN. You know the team that was a GREAT win for us. Guess it proves bad teams can beat good teams in any given night.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT