ADVERTISEMENT

Cal says tonight on Radio Show that Wallace may not play against UF

Game is in Rupp and Florida has a worse offense than Ole Miss.
They have a borderline great D but they suck offensively.
Dont worry about Florida, worry about Arkansas Tues night. But that game’s in Rupp too so we will win.
I apologize ,South Carolina, I forgot they were here.

1. People are over Cal and the annual injury merry-go-round at UK....these all the time injuries don't happen like this at most schools year after year like they do UK. Oscar late knee procedure to start the year, CJ finger (I get that one and he's playing thru it), Wheeler missed a game with shoulder, Toppin missed USC game, now Cason missed the USC game essentially and now Ole Miss and potentially more. UK seems alot like NBA with their load management philosophy.
2. Cal will be as usually vague (i.e. lie) as he always is.

But the biggest issue you can't argue is..
3. Roster management again was stupid before the year began. The grand plan of CCC was

- Wheeler is the PG
- Wallace is the SG
- Wallace is the backup PG
- 2 unused schollies (as always) and we don't try to have a viable backup PG.
- Thiero is a kid like....but he's not a PG to me. He is more of a wing than a viable ball handler, run a team, play maker, shooter, etc.. that a collegiate back up PG is.

The roster management has in most seasons under Cal been done like this. The man is promising dudes minutes/positions and never recruiting a full roster due to this. Ridiculous. Next year will be the same nonsense with his super class....which is why he needs to go and to heck with losing super class.

We will beat FL. at home without him.
Wheeler is 10 times better than most on this board give him credit for.
Prolly trying to get Wallace ready for a real team Tuesday night in Arkansas in Rupp.
He is what he is...most certainly not 10 times better!

UK better double team Castleton or he could go off like he did against UT. The interior defense hasn’t exactly been stellar, so not sure how the Cats are going to handle that. They should win, but UF just beat a really good UT team - taking nothing for granted…

From a FREAKIN knee bruise!!!

Says he knocked knees with someone in the Kansas game. Would that keep him out for a week?

What is going on with him??!!!
Well we know Cal loves him some Wheeler. So he’s giddy right now guaranteed lol

He hates the Benny lineup

Game is in Rupp and Florida has a worse offense than Ole Miss.
They have a borderline great D but they suck offensively.
Dont worry about Florida, worry about Arkansas Tues night. But that game’s in Rupp too so we will win.
You are clueless. Just go away or get banned or something.

Reactions: Oldbluefart
We will beat FL. at home without him.
Wheeler is 10 times better than most on this board give him credit for.
Prolly trying to get Wallace ready for a real team Tuesday night in Arkansas in Rupp.

If Wallace is indeed out vs Florida, I’ll make you a bet. If we win, I’ll self ban myself until the next game and if we lose, you self ban yourself until the next game. Deal?

If Wallace is indeed out vs Florida, I’ll make you a bet. If we win, I’ll self ban myself until the next game and if we lose, you self ban yourself until the next game. Deal?
Easy banage. Your on.
See you after the Arkansas game.
Bwah ha ha ha…
Everything is going just according to plan:

UK better double team Castleton or he could go off like he did against UT. The interior defense hasn’t exactly been stellar, so not sure how the Cats are going to handle that. They should win, but UF just beat a really good UT team - taking nothing for granted…
What Ugonna do ??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT