ADVERTISEMENT

Cal said Brad has *really* improved.

Any chance Brad could be Cameron Mills?

Not sure how anyone who's watched Brad the last two years would think so.

He's not yet demonstrated a single D1-level basketball skill. He's shot horribly from everywhere--threes, twos and the free throw line. He's a total defensive liability, a poor ballhandler, can't penetrate, and is slow as molasses.

So, in sum, can't shoot, can't dribble, can't defend, and can't run. Other than that, he's quite a promising prospect.

Last edited:
DfiYb05XUAEEcGx.jpg

Definition of *Improved* must vary.

He gonna play 20 a game and average 4 made threes! We need those bench boys who paid their dues to finally get some PT (sarcasm for the kentucky boys!). He's not from Kentucky but he meets the other criteria.

If he's 21, he moved here when he was 12. I would think that counts (as a KY kid).

Reactions: KFuqua and uky8unc5
Not sure how anyone who's watched Brad the last two years would think so.

He's not yet demonstrated a single D1-level basketball skill. He's shot horribly from everywhere--threes, twos and the free throw line. He's a total defensive liability, a poor ballhandler, can't penetrate, and is slow as molasses.

So, in sum, can't shoot, can't dribble, can't defend, and can't run. Other than that, he's quite a promising prospect.

Leave Brad alone...

Reactions: kev69 and Blueaz
We always say that stuff about keeping mom happy. Now let's be honest. I have coached both of my son's 14 and 19 when they were in youth league basketball and football and it wasn't their mom (ex) she wasnt happy by the things my kids did playing sports sure she was proud and supported them, but she was happy with good grades and art work they did for her but as long as they didn't get hurt she was fine with sports. Besides Cal's wife Im sure is a very happy woman very successful husband and her children are well on there way to life success. I'm not sure if she works obviously she doesn't have to with the money Cal makes but she may volunteer her time to something.

Now I've been divorced for 9 years was married for 15. we divorced because we werent happy together just comfoetable been in a couple of long term relationships since then. I qualify anything over 2 years as a long term. the first was a year after my divorce it lasted almost 4 years and was basically the longest rebound relationship in history! I left her because God bless her we just didn't have much in common except physical attraction. The last long term relationship was three and a half years we were madly in love. She passed away a couple months ago from a heart attack. So basically I have been single for a whopping.3 years of my adult life lol So I would say I know a few things about making momma happy. Lol! My ex wife loved horses and as long as I could keep her in those we were pretty happy. The second was like a puppy she would start wagging her tail the second I got home.lol sadly that part can only go so far with me and we just had nothing to talk about. The last was the real deal. I adored her and she did me she used to say I fell in love with my stalker.

Young guns pay attention. Gonna be some real helpful stuff here. First thing shut up and listen really listen to the point to when the next day she says do u remember me saying something u can say yes I do and have a conversation about it. Second be good to her kids whether they are yours or not, third text first be the first good morning, the first how is your day, and the first I love you she sees or hears every day. Fourth take her out married, not married at least once a week and when your out make every woman that sees you jealous of her. Fifth make her feel attractive. Tell her something about her that you find adorable and tell her every day! Fifth satisfy her if you don't know how figure out how. 6th and finally make her laugh, women are different than men you can be a five lookswise but if you make her laugh she will move you a 8 or nine. You do those things don't verbably or physically abuse and stay faithful and believe me momma will be happy.

ADVERTISEMENT