ADVERTISEMENT

Cal said Brad has *really* improved.

He gonna play 20 a game and average 4 made threes! We need those bench boys who paid their dues to finally get some PT (sarcasm for the kentucky boys!). He's not from Kentucky but he meets the other criteria.

He gonna play 20 a game and average 4 made threes! We need those bench boys who paid their dues to finally get some PT (sarcasm for the kentucky boys!). He's not from Kentucky but he meets the other criteria.

The same criteria that has everyone wanting Dontaie Allen here?

Reactions: Ugoff and EliteBlue
Victory cigar royale is brad. He’s a liability on defense any other way. Let him run out the clock when we re up 20 on duke to start the season

I glad Brad plays for us. Means dad will be here longer. If he gets additional minutes means our team is kicking asp. Who wouldn't like that every night?
Spot on. Having Brad here in a UK uniform is a win win for everyone. I just hope he can get that God Awful tattoo removed.
Cn-dDgDWAAAHMPb.jpg

Allen is a 4 star recruit that is shooting up the rankings. Being a Kentucky kid makes him all the more desirable. Not really a comparison.

A handful of guys on here keep implying that our own fans are racist, and they only care about KY boys coming if they're white.

I was just pointing out Allen is popular with the fan base and doesn't fit that narrative.

Reactions: Ugoff
If Brad (and Zan Payne, when he heals) improve enough to see some not-just-victory-cigar time, that would be really cool to see. As long as Green, Quickley, and Hagans don't all suddenly come down with asthma, haha...

So far, Brad is 3-19 in his career shooting threes.

And zero percent shooting twos.
and only 40 percent from the free throw line.

If Brad's supposedly a shooter, as some on this board have claimed, then he's done a remarkable job hiding it.

He has a lot to room to "really improve" He shot 16% his Fr year and 14% last year from 3...:grimace:

aH HELL NO. Cameron actually helped us win lots of times . Brad is there because of certain connections his family has . I hope you aiming for humor or sarcasm .
Cameron was a total surprise.
...played in 15 games (mostly cigar time) his first 2 seasons
...did not hit a 3 pointer his sophomore year
...last 2 seasons was when he carved his legacy
...but he did it attempting only two 3-pointers a game (average)

Back to my comment: Could Brad be Cameron Mills? (I hope so)

Victory cigar royale is brad. He’s a liability on defense any other way. Let him run out the clock when we re up 20 on duke to start the season

This ^^^. If Brad gets minutes other than minutes in a blowout we’ve got a real problem. He’s not a D-1 talent. Great kid but not a UK caliber player with regard to regular playing time.

Cameron was a total surprise.
...played in 15 games (mostly cigar time) his first 2 seasons
...did not hit a 3 pointer his sophomore year
...last 2 seasons was when he carved his legacy
...but he did it attempting only two 3-pointers a game (average)

Back to my comment: Could Brad be Cameron Mills? (I hope so)

I hope so to , but I dont have my hopes up .. Cameron is taller , more athletic , had great rise on the J . I'm having a hard time picturing Brad hitting a crucial three in any NCAA tourney game. But we can dream .

Reactions: uky8unc5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT