ADVERTISEMENT

Cal quote going into the tournament

How can anyone possibly believe what this man says?
Those words are coming back to eat his ass!! He's a loudmouth that can't coach a lick unless he has a team with jordan ,kobe and bird!!

How can anyone possibly believe what this man says?
He’s a damn clown! My father in law called earlier. He said to me, “you know why Cal didn’t call a TO last night?” I answered it for him. I said, “because he didn’t know what to draw up!” Needless to say, he concurred. 🤣

Those words are coming back to eat his ass!! He's a loudmouth that can't coach a lick unless he has a team with jordan ,kobe and bird!!
We had none of those in 2011 and 2014 and some how still managed to take both teams to the Final Four. 2014 was a train wreck up until the SEC tournament.

We had none of those in 2011 and 2014 and some how still managed to take both teams to the Final Four. 2014 was a train wreck up until the SEC tournament.
He still had the horses.
In retrospect who had the most talent when we knocked off #1 overall Ohio St.
We were more talented at 4 positions.
I'll give the nod to Sullinger over Jorts although Jorts gave him hell that game.
Same with 14.
We pulled "upsets" but which of the 5 we beat had more talent?
In the end in both cases, Cal got outcoached and beat by a team with inferior talent.
Really cant tell you when a Cal coached team pulled out a victory when he didnt have the "Jimmy's and Joe's in his favor.
Maybe the first meeting with UK in Dec 95.
He always had the most talent in the A10 and in CUSA.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Ummm…

Julius Randle MIGHT be the best Player he’s ever had at UK. Randle carried everyone to that title game. What the hell?
Absolute MONSTER! He was the best player in the country at the end of the season. Had he not been hurt in the title game, he would’ve carried us to victory. Despite Cal’s refusal to stay in the zone defense. We won all those games on the back of Randle, via the iso and some miraculous shots by Aaron, period. Had nothing to do with Cal’s “coaching”.

Get THIS guy out of THAT seat that RUPP built or I swear on everything holy I’ll get a job as a waiter at his favorite Italian gangster hole.
Cal will have Rupp’s name removed on his way out. That is the person that he is inside and out.

Reactions: Gromcat
Cal will have Rupp’s name removed on his way out. That is the person that he is inside and out.

I’ve said it for years. Calipari is pretty much universally hated everywhere he’s been. We better be ready for his exit because he will try and clean our lunch on his way out. All of the big time Cal guys have no idea who the guy really is.

EjwhQHR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat and Gromcat
After our narrow win against Vanderbilt in the SEC Tournament, our players said Cal told them the first post-season game would be the most difficult. Then we lost to UT. And St. Peter’s.

Did the players believe him, that the Vandy game would be the most difficult?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT