ADVERTISEMENT

Cal looking at Bassey?

No more tall “ he’s just been playing a few year guys”. Get true basketball players

I recommend Cal use a rubber frog with some action on it for this fish. It works well on top of the lillipads and is very desirable to the large mouth species.
I heard K is using a spinner bait. He's always using spinner bait. Used to be wax worms, but he has an assistant that turned him on to the spinner game.

I watched him at Flying to The Hoop and I like his game.

I saw Bassey at FTTH, very smooth talented player (17pts/9reb) who floated too much to the 3-point line. I would MUCH rather see UK go after bruiser (22pts/11reb) Isaiah Stewart!
26239752_10155946133023468_1523686130060293069_n.jpg

I’m going go out on a limb here and say no one on here including me has seen he highschool transcript of any of those athletes yet some try to pass their opinion about what they think they know as fact? And no one ever calls these people out on it? All the do is read some scouting service guy (who always has no access to transcripts) who thinks a kid isn’t doing well in school and then uses that as fact.

Ask the people on here who question how a kid got into college to give a valid reason why WITH proof and watch how stupid they will look. But of course these same dummies will continue to write up their opinions as fact and even dumber people will believe them.

You people (those who do this) are no different than those who constantly say Cal is cheating a paying players. You are literally the same as those people, zero proof, stupid options that you try to pass on as facts

Bagley was bad. Duvall was absolutely an atrocious unmitigated disaster

I’m going go out on a limb here and say no one on here including me has seen he highschool transcript of any of those athletes yet some try to pass their opinion about what they think they know as fact? And no one ever calls these people out on it? All the do is read some scouting service guy (who always has no access to transcripts) who thinks a kid isn’t doing well in school and then uses that as fact.

Ask the people on here who question how a kid got into college to give a valid reason why WITH proof and watch how stupid they will look. But of course these same dummies will continue to write up their opinions as fact and even dumber people will believe them.

You people (those who do this) are no different than those who constantly say Cal is cheating a paying players. You are literally the same as those people, zero proof, stupid options that you try to pass on as facts

Evidently u r the one who is uninformed. Duval and bagley academic shananigans r well documented. Each kid attended at least 1 year at fake schools. Duval hasn’t been in a classroom n more than 2 years before he committed to duke. No player from duval school was ever eligible to play n college without making up at least a year at another school except duval and duke. If u wanna know the truth it isn’t hard to find.

Are you under the impression that people here are unaware that you are a duke fan?
Also, you seem to like to act as if you are smartest person in any conversation, which is a definite trait of a duke fan

ADVERTISEMENT