ADVERTISEMENT

Cal isn’t Leaving

Ocornett

All-SEC
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Possum Holler
Anytime soon So suck it up, boys and girls. That’s propaganda started by posters that really believe their whining and bitching will make Cal leave. It’s an illusion, a mirage, a lie, a bad trip started by delusional posters who have jumped off the edge of the cliff. I repeat, Cal will leave when He decide’s. The wannabe fortune teller’s and Nostradamus’s on rivals Don’t Know. They are pissing in the wind, and it keeps hitting them in the face. Sad thing is they seem to enjoy the shower.

Anytime soon So suck it up, boys and girls. That’s propaganda started by posters that really believe their whining and bitching will make Cal leave. It’s an illusion, a mirage, a lie, a bad trip started by delusional posters who have jumped off the edge of the cliff. I repeat, Cal will leave when He decide’s. The wannabe fortune teller’s and Nostradamus’s on rivals Don’t Know. They are pissing in the wind, and it keeps hitting them in the face. Sad thing is they seem to enjoy the shower.
Jerry Seinfeld Ok GIF

You should post one more time, then quit. This ^ is total BS. You don’t know anything. Geez.

We know that. He's not gonna leave and a life time? We will continue to be laughed at and be IU for more years to come. Why would he leave he's got to much power. He can be lazy get fat and have 10-15 losses a season here.

Where the hell have you been? This was discussed months ago.

Are we celebrating him staying? Not sure that’s the W you think it is.

I know we have some Bball only and football only fans, but didn’t realize we actually had Cal only fans.
We are at a point now that we are in too deep with Cal. If you root for Kentucky’s success then you should want Cal to return next year and retain the class and hopefully return reeves and CJ. That is our best shot at big success in the short term. The kids we have coming in may very well be fool proof. I’d at least like to find out. Then win, lose or draw I fully expect Cal to bow out after next year. If he leaves tomorrow then next year is a rebuild. I’d like to hold off on the rebuild for one more year.

Are we celebrating him staying? Not sure that’s the W you think it is.

I know we have some Bball only and football only fans, but didn’t realize we actually had Cal only fans.
Jamal ... you're one of the most articulate and observant posters on this board. I'm surprised to see you write that you didn’t realize we actually had "Cal only" fans. Unfortunately so, but, alas ...
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats !

We are at a point now that we are in too deep with Cal. If you root for Kentucky’s success then you should want Cal to return next year and retain the class and hopefully return reeves and CJ. That is our best shot at big success in the short term. The kids we have coming in may very well be fool proof. I’d at least like to find out. Then win, lose or draw I fully expect Cal to bow out after next year. If he leaves tomorrow then next year is a rebuild. I’d like to hold off on the rebuild for one more year.
I’m good on CJ coming back.

Dude is made of glass and embarrassingly unproductive more often than not.

Who could've imagined we'd have purported UK fans flexing because UK can't shitcan its shitty head coach who is going on 4 freaking years without an NCAA tournament win thanks to his terrible contract.

Cal has really mind-F**cked a significant portion of the fanbase.

OK. How many more bad seasons should we just continue to suck it up then? Or are you OK with continuing to watch the program's decline as long as Cal's still riding it to the bottom?

Hopefully the recruiting class next year gets us back on track
It won't. And all those guys may not even play here ever anyway. But he's always bringing in top 5 classes. They stopped panning out several years ago.

We know that. He's not gonna leave and a life time? We will continue to be laughed at and be IU for more years to come. Why would he leave he's got to much power. He can be lazy get fat and have 10-15 losses a season here.
Only thing being laughed at are the histrionics from part of the fanbase.

I've felt that Cal isn't going anywhere. The recent visits by next year's recruits just kind of solidified that feeling for me. He had two more stop in for a visit today so I think they are all still looking forward to next year at UK. With this class coming in and if Cal can get a few of the right veterans to stay even Cal might not be able to mess up with that roster and make a very deep run. At least that's what I'm now resigned to looking at for next year. I haven't been very happy with Cal either but I'd rather look forward in a positive mode than bury myself in negativity, and just see what happens. Love him or despise him, I'd say Cal is likely to be here next year. I'll always cheer my Cats on no matter who is on the sideline, not going to go out and hope we lose to prove a point. Just my take at this moment.

Jamal ... you're one of the most articulate and observant posters on this board. I'm surprised to see you write that you didn’t realize we actually had "Cal only" fans. Unfortunately so, but, alas ...
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats !
Yes, I screwed the pooch on that one. I should have said “so many Cal only fans”.

OK. How many more bad seasons should we just continue to suck it up then? Or are you OK with continuing to watch the program's decline as long as Cal's still riding it to the bottom?
I’m not supporting Cal. I just stated fact not fiction. I knew the posters whose been posting repetitive threads and post on Cal leaving would show up posting in this thread. Guess I was right. It’s bad to wanting something so bad and not being able to get it. As I stated I don’t support whats going on with this team. Cal is to blame, he recruited it he’s the coach, and he owns it. What amazes me the most that everyone wants to blame Cal for the way our players perform. Nobody has been consistent the entire yet except Oscar and most games Wallace. Oscar kills us on defense. Wallace is good he he’s not a leader or a game changer. Mr. T has been playing well lately, but he to inconsistent with his hustle, shooting, and aggressiveness. Livingston is improving, but his shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Wheeler was killing this team, but since he’s not been starting the team has improved some. Collins hasn‘t improved, but I’ll give him a pass due to losing his father. Ware is aggressive but he couldn’t hit a barn with a basketball if he was standing 10 yards away. Theiro should be playing more not less. Ugo is a work in progress, can block shots, but has no offensive game. Reeves is our most consistent player, but he disappears in big games. Now do you really believe this is a good team? Come on Man or Women face the facts. I’m looking forward to next year. I support UK and give Cal great players that want to learn and you’ll see the difference. I’m sure some will find reasons to continue hating and trashing Cal, but if you do I think you should really take a harder look at our players and how they’re performing. Again, I’m pissed at Cal, he should have recruited better. Sometimes you don’t get what you believe you‘re getting with products you purchase, and players you recruit. Just Saying.

Last edited:
Only thing being laughed at are the histrionics from part of the fanbase.
Yeah ok. Did you enjoy us being on the SEC network against vandy a week ago, while unc took that time slot on ESPN against SY?

you need to wake up man. We are losing and it's clear the program is down hill.

I guarantee he wants us to make a serious run with that being said 99.9% on this board would love for that to happen, everyone is sick of state of the program the last 4 years. When you pay a Coach 9 million a year their supposed to put a team on the floor to compete at the highest level.
I got news for you….
This team is trending very well and if we can avoid the injury bug the rest of the way I think we make a serious run.
But you do you

They aren’t real fans. They are trolls.
I’m not supporting Cal, only stating facts and there is a difference. What I posted is true, if you just open your eyes It’s right in front of you. If his team next year performs like this years team then you can start looking for Cal to leave. Just Saying, if that upsets you thats your issue not mine.

Yeah ok. Did you enjoy us being on the SEC network against vandy a week ago, while unc took that time slot on ESPN against SY?

you need to wake up man. We are losing and it's clear the program is down hill.
We won. That’s all I care about. We’ve been on Secn before. Big whopping deal.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I’m not supporting Cal. I just stated fact not fiction. I knew the posters whose been posting repetitive threads and post on Cal leaving would show up posting in this thread. Guess I was right. It’s bad to wanting something so bad and not being able to get it. As I stated I don’t support whats going on with this team. Cal is to blame, he recruited it he’s the coach, and he owns it. What amazes me the most that everyone wants to blame Cal for the way our players perform. Nobody has been consistent the entire yet except Oscar and most games Wallace. Oscar kills us on defense. Wallace is good he he’s not a leader or a game changer. Mr. T has been playing well lately, but he to inconsistent with his hustle, shooting, and aggressiveness. Livingston is improving, but his shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Wheeler was killing this team, but since he’s not been starting the team has improved some. Collins hasn‘t improved, but I’ll give him a pass due to losing his father. Ware is aggressive but he couldn’t hit a barn with a basketball if he was standing 10 yards away. Theiro should be playing more not less. Ugo is a work in progress, can block shots, but has no offensive game. Reeves is our most consistent player, but he disappears in big games. Now do you really believe this is a good team? Come on Man or Women face the facts. I’m looking forward to next year. I support UK and give Cal great players that want to learn and you’ll see the difference. I’m sure some will find reasons to continue hating and trashing Cal, but if you do I think you should really take a harder look at our players and how they’re performing. Again, I’m pissed at Cal, he should have recruited better. Sometimes you don’t get what you believe you‘re getting with products you purchase, and players you recruit. Just Saying.
Next year’s recruiting class is ranked #1. This is the first class Antigua and Chin were the prime recruiters
barbee and Justice leaving was a good thing since they were largely responsible for the recruiting classes after Antigua left the first time. Also wish KP had stayed

ADVERTISEMENT