ADVERTISEMENT

Cal isn’t Leaving

man o man, if we did not give coach cal all that money....

Things would probably be different, but I think we are stuck with him for some time.

man o man, if we did not give coach cal all that money....

Things would probably be different, but I think we are stuck with him for some time.
We might be stuck with him, but he is stuck with us too. No matter what he says, it can't be pleasant being in a place where you are not wanted.

Last edited:
On the flip side how many years did he have a top ranked class and go to the final 4? That happened a few times as well. Not all number 1 classes are the same. The one we have coming up is very strong. I get y’all want cal gone as soon as possible. Him winning big on the way out with next years class a real possibility. You want him gone? That’s how he needs to go.
Disagree on next year’s class. It is weak overall. Us getting so many in the top 10 is setting many up for disappointment.

Our class next year is boys, not men.

Occams Razor would suggest that Cal returns next year and win, lose or draw, gives the fanbase, Barnhart and the SEC a collective F.U. at the end of the season

He either goes out on top or he realizes that he can have the best team talent wise in the nation and can't get it done.

Reactions: Rockfly78
Very well written, but have you considered the real common denominator for this team and next years is conditioning. I don’t think they’re in shape. That explains the poor shooting as legs give out. Against South Carolina, in the last 30 or 40 seconds when they realized they were losing, they absolutely locked Carolina down, but it was too late and they don’t have the stamina to maintain that effort for a full half, much less game. What do you think?
I agree with you. Pitino teams were always in great condition. Ran teams into the ground in the 2nd half of games.

I don’t agree with op. This time in tubbys tenure the same garbage was being spouted. OP must not know what bbn does when they want change. Cal will have a stroke trying to fight that. He doesn’t make the tournament or doesn’t win a game he could get run out or the pressure could be so immense a freshman team won’t be able to handle it. You pro mediocrity clowns have no clue what will happen.
Neither do you. So none of us really knows what will happen. Tubby wasn’t being paid 9 million a year. So Cal‘s got that going for him. To really believe your constant whining and complaining will result int Cal being fired or stepping down is just wrong. You’re either a pomp ass or Narcissistic Nostradamus.

Neither do you. So none of us really knows what will happen. Tubby wasn’t being paid 9 million a year. So Cal‘s got that going for him. To really believe your constant whining and complaining will result int Cal being fired or stepping down is just wrong. You’re either a pomp ass or Narcissistic Nostradamus.
You have to really love it when whiners are complaining about whining. Maybe I am making an incorrect assumption that you realize you are whining. Lol. As I previously posted, name calling is a reflection of a low IQ and poor debate skills.

Occams Razor would suggest that Cal returns next year and win, lose or draw, gives the fanbase, Barnhart and the SEC a collective F.U. at the end of the season

He either goes out on top or he realizes that he can have the best team talent wise in the nation and can't get it done.
That’s a very reasonable take.

But rarely does reason enter into UK basketball discussion.

We are the extreme fans or we wouldn’t be spending time here. I don’t mean that in a bad way.

Just that we are not casual fans and we do not stare our opinions casually.

You appear to be intelligent and educated, but lack common sense. Well, you can’t be perfect at everything.
Unfortunately, I can't accuse you of any of your stated traits. I guess some were blessed with none.

You have to really love it when whiners are complaining about whining. Maybe I am making an incorrect assumption that you realize you are whining. Lol. As I previously posted, name calling is a reflection of a low IQ and poor debate skills.
Your a pompous ass. You talk down to anyone you quote. I’d guess you’re a teacher and teaching 2nd grade boys they most likely are little girls. Everyone that doesn’t agree with your take is wrong, and whiners in your narcissistic mind. Your a perfect example of what Our entitled youth are like today. A result of bad parenting and liberalism.

Your a pompous ass. You talk down to anyone you quote. I’d guess you’re a teacher and teaching 2nd grade boys they most likely are little girls. Everyone that doesn’t agree with your take is wrong, and whiners in your narcissistic mind. Your a perfect example of what Our entitled youth are like today. A result of bad parenting and liberalism.
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You are not prepared. Go do your homework and maybe comeback next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT