ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is like Gandhi pitino is like ________

devil-1_credit-shutterstock.jpg

I wish Seth G would have let Dan finish that sentence. Dakich clearly is not a fan of Pitino. But what he said about Pitino is on the money.

Cal is like Secretariat, Pitino is like a broke down plow mule. Or what comes out of the rear end of a broke down plow mule.....
secwktBWB.jpg

0305008601-l.jpg

I stoped to get a coke today at McDonald’s,as I went through the drive through there was a truck with with UofSmell stickers all over it , it was there to clean the sewer lol I thought what poetic justice!!

Cal is like Secretariat, Pitino is like a broke down plow mule. Or what comes out of the rear end of a broke down plow mule.....
secwktBWB.jpg

0305008601-l.jpg
Pitino is more like “Sham” to Secretariat. Sham beat Secretariat once then proceeded to get his ass kicked every other time they faced each other.

Calipari is Michael Corleone while Pitino is Fredo. Rupp is Vito. Joe B Hall is Sonny. Tubby Smith is Tom Hagen and Gillispie is....

Calipari is Michael Corleone while Pitino is Fredo. Rupp is Vito. Joe B Hall is Sonny. Tubby Smith is Tom Hagen and Gillispie is....
Why are you guys insulting Fredo? He was kind of wimpy and I can get the "you betrayed the family" connection, but Fredo was a pretty good guy, not remotely the sleaze RP is.

ADVERTISEMENT