ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Did A Hellava Job Tonight

Coached his read end off; great game plan; was proactive and not reactive; allowed his team to play! This is why he is the best in the business, and for all of you saying he's a weak bench coach, did you watch that?
Agree 100%. He was at his best last night, and the team played hard and with smart basketball for 40 minutes, something that had been missing.

Best defense this year. Everybody bought in on the defensive end. Just a great, great game by the coaches and team.

This may go down as one of my favorite Sweet 16 wins. Media picked against us and we put in arguably our most complete game of the year to win.

I was really surprised when so many in the media were picking UCLA. Vegas too. It's not often you can go into a game as the better team and play as an underdog. Blessing in disguise. UCLA was better in December and January. Kentucky has been the better team for at least 6 weeks though. And it wasn't really that close.

Yep, we probably all have at least questioned some of what Cal has done in the past at one time or another. Time to recognize when he has done a fantastic job and that is what happened last night. Someone above said hitting your shots fixes a lot of things. While that helps, it also is great to have a terrific game plan and prepare your players to carry out the game plan the right way. And, to make all the proper adjustments during the game to allow your team the best possible chance for success. Cal did all of that last night and I think we witnessed a masterful job of coaching. Proud of him and the team.

Coached his read end off; great game plan; was proactive and not reactive; allowed his team to play! This is why he is the best in the business, and for all of you saying he's a weak bench coach, did you watch that?

yup, hell of a coaching job. hoping he can do the same against unc. in both games we will be the underdog, regardless of seeding. i hope cal is feeding the players all the unc love fest in the media. lets get willis and dom to the final four!!

ADVERTISEMENT