ADVERTISEMENT

Cal checking out big man Moses Brown and all-world Cole Anthony tonight

You'e kidding about Malone having to take a pay cut in order to go somewhere else to compete for a title, right? Although he didn't win a title in Utah they were very competitive reaching the Western finals several times and going to the NBA finals in back to back seasons only to lose to Bulls. They also posted the best record in the league at least one season during that time. They were very competitive compared to the teams Cousins has played for in all his seasons. I'm still hoping Cuz gets to play for Stevens and the Celtics.

Well, the old Crystal Ball is 100% Duke

He is Duke bound, he and his family is part of the contingent of kids and families that believe K is God and that Duke is the entrance to Heaven's gates. My guess is Ashton Hagons is Cal's pick at PG for the 2019 class and that is not including that Kentucky may return Green and Quickly for there junior and sophomore years respectively..
J

Brown and Zion to finish it up, which would be awesome. Quickley, Herron, Johnson, Zion, Brown...bring back 3-4 guys, maybe even Baker and Vandy.

That's a team you go to war with.

Reactions: Jazzycat
I want brown. I like having a stable of big men to let grow and develop.

If you're feeling good about Moses Brown, don't watch the Bol vs Brown game that I just watched on KSR. I'd give my kidney to have Bol.

ADVERTISEMENT