ADVERTISEMENT

Cal apparently made a stop in Memphis on the way out west

Love how Cal struts around that city like he doesn't give a damn.

He built them from ashes, then spurned them for the hot chick. Now he's back in town, smelling like the sweet scent of UK, and letting everyone know he never goes to bed with the least bit of doubt in his mind about the path he's chosen.

The man is triumphant. The old roman legions would have crossed a continent for him.

He built them from ashes, then spurned them for the hot chick. Now he's back in town, smelling like the sweet scent of UK, and letting everyone know he never goes to bed with the least bit of doubt in his mind about the path he's chosen.

The man is triumphant. The old roman legions would have crossed a continent for him.
Yup.

Memphis wants to schedule Kentucky so they can justify their own beliefs that Memphis is back. once again a team hoping to treat UK like their super bowl. I say leave em looking up to us like a lil brother.

I can see Calipari laughing hysterically at the thought of extending a home-and-home to Memphis.

The notion is ridiculous and I almost pity them for their rangy dreams.

Beautifully articulated

So Cal visited Wiseman who is getting ready to make an unofficial visit to Memphis?

Heckuva post.....:clap:

Reactions: Cindog28
Memphis wants to schedule Kentucky so they can justify their own beliefs that Memphis is back. once again a team hoping to treat UK like their super bowl. I say leave em looking up to us like a lil brother.

Drooling.....

Sorry Memphis!! A home and home just ain't happening. You can come to Rupp and see how the big boys play though, take your beating and go home.

And buy a ticket.
ls.jpg

Cal might play a game in Memphis for Wiseman. Not necessarily, Memphis. Didn't he play a game out west for Terence Jones?

That’s all good, but at the end of the day, Cal can’t fix stupid - or whatever wrong-headed notion pushes kids like Bamba or Zimmerman to waste a year of their lives at non-contenders like Texas or UNLV before moving on to the pros.

Reactions: BBUK
No way we should schedule them at all. They absolutely need that game for exposure and validity. They'd mortgage their entire season to win it.

No need to feed the troll. Let them flounder about in obscurity with little/no national attention

We will never go to Memphis...It would be @Rupp and maybe Nashville

We’re not going to schedule anything with them. Memphis has one final four in their history. They have losing records all time to Louisville and TENNESSEE!! They aren’t a national name or brand. Kentucky won’t even consider if they offer a home and home again. They really don’t belong on our court, they’re not even a top 2 program in their own state lately.

Reactions: ashbergh
Cal might play a game in Memphis for Wiseman. Not necessarily, Memphis. Didn't he play a game out west for Terence Jones?
We played a game in Portland on our way to Hawaii but Portland wasn't our main competition for T. Jones. Memphis has no chance of a home and home with us as long as Penny is there.

Not that I recall. I don't remember UK going west for anything besides the recent Las Vegas Tournament we play in.

We played a game in Portland on our way to Hawaii but Portland wasn't our main competition for T. Jones. Memphis has no chance of a home and home with us as long as Penny is there.

They don't stand a chance no matter who the coach is

Oinkin' from the boinkin'

I was a pretty slow monday, until I read this post. I'm fired up now. Bring on ****in Monday.

Appreciate it bro

ADVERTISEMENT