ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Mays

I think the dad with the folding chair story is full off it. A FOLDING CHAIR MADE ME POSSIBLE!

Story is my father was a pretty damn good running back, so much so that he earned a scholarship to play for the Marshall Thundering Herd. A folding chair in the mountains of eastern Kentucky had different plans.
Dad was playing in his last home game on senior night and Whiteburg chose to search the graduating senior's family members on the sideline in folding chairs. Neon/Jenkins (not sure which) didnt care for getting run all over so they hit dad out of bounds and drove his leg through a now folded chair. He destroyed his leg and lost the scholarship.
The next season Marshall's entire team was killed in a devastating plane crash. So in my opinion folding chairs are misunderstood, at worst, and I know of one I owe EVERYTHING to.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I think the dad with the folding chair story is full off it. A FOLDING CHAIR MADE ME POSSIBLE!

Story is my father was a pretty damn good running back, so much so that he earned a scholarship to play for the Marshall Thundering Herd. A folding chair in the mountains of eastern Kentucky had different plans.
Dad was playing in his last home game on senior night and Whiteburg chose to search the graduating senior's family members on the sideline in folding chairs. Neon/Jenkins (not sure which) didnt care for getting run all over so they hit dad out of bounds and drove his leg through a now folded chair. He destroyed his leg and lost the scholarship.
The next season Marshall's entire team was killed in a devastating plane crash. So in my opinion folding chairs are misunderstood, at worst, and I know of one I owe EVERYTHING to.
You know any Frazier's from Whitesburgh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT