ADVERTISEMENT

C-Rod: "I'm not going anywhere"

Amazing good news...now we have our horse that can pull this offense along early while trying to acclimate a new QB to the offense.

1. CROD is a stud RB and between the tackles abilty should bode well in Cohen's running style (this is going to look alot like old Denver Broncos with Terrell Davis stuff IMO).
2. Kinnard and Fortner back give us huge leg up on OL. I thnk the Nassir/Flax will be fine at other tackles spot. Dotson/Horsey should be fine at a guard spot. All we need to do is hope Quentin Wilson can not be a big drop from Drake.
3. Ali can go back to outside WR spot to give us a solid WR, if Wandale goes to slot and we have a slew of kids to play other WR spot
4. Keaton and Riggs at TE should be a handful

If Cohen can coach at all, we should go from pretty bad offense to at least decent with all we've got coming back. Imagine what at one time was looking like Gran staying put (with a bad passing scheme), Ali would not have come back and I am guessing Kinnard/Fortner may have not both back and no way Wandale would transfer back to that offensive scheme.

hell_yeah_amebix_good.jpg

Reactions: bluebornwildcat
We have to finish top 2 in the East next year with everything we have back and a revamped offense.

Would love to see Mullen get that NFL job h wants and put Florida in an adjustment season next year.

We have to finish top 2 in the East next year with everything we have back and a revamped offense.

Would love to see Mullen get that NFL job h wants and put Florida in an adjustment season next year.

I want to beat Florida with Mullen still HC. Want to beat them by 20. I want to shove the game so far down his throat that he poops out a pristine, autographed UK football in the press conference

ADVERTISEMENT