ADVERTISEMENT

Byron Cowart transferring

It is very unlikely that they allow him to transfer to another SEC school. That is almost always a stipulation that teams put when they release students. If he wanted to come here he'd probably have to first go JUCO and then come here.

Not sure when Auburn rotates back onto our schedule. If it's in the next 4 years forget about it. Highly unlikely anyway based on principle.

I'm not sure but I think the biggest reason he went to Auburn was because of Muschamp, if so it was never a good situation to be in if his heart wasn't in it.

Isnt he a junior this season? Or did he redshirt?
'
He can't go JUCO, been out of HS too long, I don't know if he RS or not. but this is his 3rd year out of HS. It was between UF and AU/Muschamp. AU fans speculate he will work out and train for a shot at the NFL. Otherwise its move down a level or sit a year and hope to see the field. Very unlikely AU will release him to an SEC team. Former number 1 player in the country.

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
'
He can't go JUCO, been out of HS too long, I don't know if he RS or not. but this is his 3rd year out of HS. It was between UF and AU/Muschamp. AU fans speculate he will work out and train for a shot at the NFL. Otherwise its move down a level or sit a year and hope to see the field. Very unlikely AU will release him to an SEC team. Former number 1 player in the country.

That was my thinking as well. Too far along to go anywhere except down a level.

Tennessee State (the Tigers) will take him if he wants to drop down a level.

ADVERTISEMENT