ADVERTISEMENT

Busy stat line for Keldon Johnson tonight at Marshall Co

Well 4 of Johnson FGA were on 1 series. He was battling multiple defenders under the basket. There was a lot of contact going on and he was simply out working guys while just trying to keep the ball alive on the backboard. If he had simply made the first outback attempt he would have been 6-14.

As an aside, the Kansas big man McCormack and the Oregon signee Richardson were very impressive. McCormack appeared to have lost weight. He was very active and strong against a very big front line.

Well 4 of Johnson FGA were on 1 series. He was battling multiple defenders under the basket. There was a lot of contact going on and he was simply out working guys while just trying to keep the ball alive on the backboard. If he had simply made the first outback attempt he would have been 6-14.

As an aside, the Kansas big man McCormack and the Oregon signee Richardson were very impressive. McCormack appeared to have lost weight. He was very active and strong against a very big front line.

Well that is just great. It also means he got over half of his 7 rebounds on one trip down the court. Must be a tad lazy, rebounding is effort and position.

Wayne Bugg‏@bugg_wayne
Replying to @BenRobertsHL
And he spent close to an hour taking pictures and signing autographs after the game. With a smile the whole time. I’m gonna like this guy.

DQBN1amUMAEfUTn.jpg

Reactions: DanHalen88
6-17 isn't the way you want to introduce yourself to your fan base. Let's hope he has a great game in a day or two whenever his next one is

F**k fg percentages, did you see his free throws? We all know most UK fans care how you do at the charity stripe and I'll take 3 out of 4 everyday of the week and twice in March.

Next game out and his FG percentage is anything below 50% fans should just go ahead and stone him. wildcatstl wont stand for anything less.

6-17 isn't the way you want to introduce yourself to your fan base. Let's hope he has a great game in a day or two whenever his next one is
His next game is tonight at the hoopf est. I was at the game, Johnson did not have a great game and at least for that game did not look like the best player on the floor. I will trust those that have seen him multiple times that he is deserving of his lofty ranking

His next game is tonight at the hoopf est. I was at the game, Johnson did not have a great game and at least for that game did not look like the best player on the floor. I will trust those that have seen him multiple times that he is deserving of his lofty ranking

not me...i trust message board posters who are all 6'6", played and coached the game, and "know" basketball

a one game performance great or bad should never determine where a player is ranked....... it should take many games so you can get a better understanding. I mean he has had several great games so far this year already ...

its just like i effing said... this isnt the way a competitor wants to show out for the first time in front of his new fan base..... BUT MENTALLY WEAK BABIES in this thread are so INSECURE that they assume you are attacking the very fiber of his ability and manhood.

Much much better performance last night

Oak hill destroyed that tenn team in the first 5 minutes of the game... it was a beauty to watch.

Really wish they would of made him option number one while in front of BBN. But instead the UF and KU kids got the ball in their hands the most

Reactions: jojohn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT