BUMP FIRE CAL NOW!!!! The Door Pt. 2

Dec 3, 2016
His garbage offense doesn’t help
TF does “garbage offense” have to do with a wide open 3? It doesn’t matter if Cal ran a warriors style motion heavy offense and we got wide open 3s off of split screens, if he only played iso ball like the Nets and Reeves/CJ found a way to break the defenders ankles and get a wide open 3, or if they’re playing against a bunch of middle schoolers and the ball happened to bounce out to one of our guards at the arc.. a wide open 3 is a wide open 3.

People on here love to reach with their hot takes, but you’ve gone full stretch Armstrong.

Dec 3, 2016
By this logic, a coach would never be responsible for anything, given the players make the mistakes, miss the shots, etc. C’mon, now.
That has to be a troll, right? So if Cal ran an absolutely perfect offense and we had wide open shots every single shot but the players were 0-67 shooting, it would be on the coach, not the players?? What are you smoking? Because I’d sure love to try it for myself. You can’t truly be that dumb…

Reactions: the stat man

Skyguyb27

Sophomore
Feb 12, 2008
That has to be a troll, right? So if Cal ran an absolutely perfect offense and we had wide open shots every single shot but the players were 0-67 shooting, it would be on the coach, not the players?? What are you smoking? Because I’d sure love to try it for myself. You can’t truly be that dumb…
Sounds like he needed to schedule more shooting practice for the team and less go run go, no? Cal literally said he didn’t run a single play in the second half not to long ago.

UK_born_b_bread

Freshman
Oct 27, 2018
What happened to the other dead bump thread that was going to last till he was gone? Funny how not one poster as offered even a token contribution to make it happen. If about 2500 of the hate boys pony up about 10 grand each, yalll might make some waves. Otherwise this is just a closed room in a bean eating contest. Lot of hot air and a lot of stink.
I did

CHAMPCAT11

Senior
Jun 16, 2009
This is, in fact, not right. Last season alone we beat 2 top 25 teams in Tennessee and Kansas. You’re a dumb****.

How do NBA Draft picks and public service contribute to Cal’s own gain? At least try to make a little sense idiot
I can explain it for you and I’m not an idiot. Triple C sacrifices the success of UK basketball in order to get players in position to go to the NBA. He plays kids out of position and gives way too much PT to kids he thinks have more NBA potential than the players that can help UK be successful. His public service is certainly a good thing but he has to shout every little thing he does on the rooftops to say ‘look at me’, ‘look what I did’. He makes all of this about him. If I hear him talk about going to mass many more times I think I’ll throw up. Ask him how his day’s going and he’ll say “I went to mass today’ …. ‘I’ll be going to mass tomorrow too’. You really shouldn’t go to mass and brag about it. He’s marketed himself really well but he’s a cancer for UK basketball and the BBN.

sk73

Sophomore
Feb 16, 2013
I can explain it for you and I’m not an idiot. Triple C sacrifices the success of UK basketball in order to get players in position to go to the NBA. He plays kids out of position and gives way too much PT to kids he thinks have more NBA potential than the players that can help UK be successful. His public service is certainly a good thing but he has to shout every little thing he does on the rooftops to say ‘look at me’, ‘look what I did’. He makes all of this about him. If I hear him talk about going to mass many more times I think I’ll throw up. Ask him how his day’s going and he’ll say “I went to mass today’ …. ‘I’ll be going to mass tomorrow too’. You really shouldn’t go to mass and brag about it. He’s marketed himself really well but he’s a cancer for UK basketball and the BBN.
It is your opinion and your opinion sucks.

FoolishUlis3

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2021
People on this board really don’t help your state’s perception of being full of imbeciles

Jan 18, 2020
TF does “garbage offense” have to do with a wide open 3? It doesn’t matter if Cal ran a warriors style motion heavy offense and we got wide open 3s off of split screens, if he only played iso ball like the Nets and Reeves/CJ found a way to break the defenders ankles and get a wide open 3, or if they’re playing against a bunch of middle schoolers and the ball happened to bounce out to one of our guards at the arc.. a wide open 3 is a wide open 3.

People on here love to reach with their hot takes, but you’ve gone full stretch Armstrong.
Cal is definitely good at something. Brainwashing idiot fans like you. Do you actually watch our so called “offense”? It is designed to kill our outside shooters because it’s not run for them. It’s ran for players that can beat their man off the dribble. What happens when that doesn’t work? No one gets open. It’s his philosophy that has failed for years without adapting. Do I need to continue to post the statistics of just the players that transferred and how much their FG % has dropped at UK considering they are surrounded by better players? We have a small percentage of fans that will continue to suck on Cal’s man boobs and pay no attention to actually facts and records.

JLoad22

Junior
Apr 18, 2022
Cal is definitely good at something. Brainwashing idiot fans like you. Do you actually watch our so called “offense”? It is designed to kill our outside shooters because it’s not run for them. It’s ran for players that can beat their man off the dribble. What happens when that doesn’t work? No one gets open. It’s his philosophy that has failed for years without adapting. Do I need to continue to post the statistics of just the players that transferred and how much their FG % has dropped at UK considering they are surrounded by better players? We have a small percentage of fans that will continue to suck on Cal’s man boobs and pay no attention to actually facts and records.

Same tired old fiction. Nobody here worships Cal and you and several others pounding the table and trying to push that little league agenda is laughable. The people you guys harass simply support the program and know they have no control over who the coach is so why cry about it? It's called sanity.

May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC
Wait are you calling me an idiot!

May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC

Hello Ed/Ky/Herroes

May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC
I wonder how many schools would jump at Cal and that #1 class he would be bringing with him?

I wonder how many coaches would want to follow Cal at UK knowing what kind of delusional irrational fanbase we have?

Cal would have his pick. If it was Louisville or another SEC school we'd be done.

New coach at UK would have to find players fast and would have zero honeymoon before the for sale signs started showing up in his yard.

You literally have to be blind not to see our future... but what is also apparent is so many of you are.
That’s fine they can have him. I wish he went to UCLA and burn down that program.

roguemocha

All-SEC
Jan 30, 2007
Key West
I
Cal needs to go. He’s past his prime. I won’t lie, the post-Cal years will be rough. Letting Cal stay until his contract runs out would be harder.
m sure it’s been said and not reading all 3 pages of the same stuff but if you want to fire him before next years squad that’s not the best idea. He has this year and next with that class for me and then I hope he rides off.

bevcat

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 14, 2006
For those of you that HATE Cal, do all of us a favor and find another team to cheer for. BBN doesnt need your criticism, constant complaining and negativity. Form yourselves a club where all of you negative people can complain incessantly amongst yourselves! Enough is enough!

May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC
I

m sure it’s been said and not reading all 3 pages of the same stuff but if you want to fire him before next years squad that’s not the best idea. He has this year and next with that class for me and then I hope he rides off.
The problem is with Cal there usually always will be a next year. He's proven he can't win with talent, why give him an extra year to waste more of it?

Oct 10, 2008
Springboro, Ohio
For those of you that HATE Cal, do all of us a favor and find another team to cheer for. BBN doesnt need your criticism, constant complaining and negativity. Form yourselves a club where all of you negative people can complain incessantly amongst yourselves! Enough is enough!

We have a club already, it’s called BBN..

roguemocha

All-SEC
Jan 30, 2007
Key West
The problem is with Cal there usually always will be a next year. He's proven he can't win with talent, why give him an extra year to waste more of it?
That class won’t stay together and Wagner will probably change to UL, is that what you all want? That class is ridiculous and I want him to have that shot to go full circle with the Wagners and try to do with DJ what he couldn’t with DeJuan. And there won’t always be next year like this coming next year.

Jamal Mercer

All-SEC
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
I wonder how many schools would jump at Cal and that #1 class he would be bringing with him?

I wonder how many coaches would want to follow Cal at UK knowing what kind of delusional irrational fanbase we have?

Cal would have his pick. If it was Louisville or another SEC school we'd be done.

New coach at UK would have to find players fast and would have zero honeymoon before the for sale signs started showing up in his yard.

You literally have to be blind not to see our future... but what is also apparent is so many of you are.
This is the funniest thing I’ve read on here in a long time.

“If it was Louisville or an SEC school we’d be done”. 😂😂😂

Another (insert derogatory term) that thinks Kentucky began with Cal and will end with Cal.🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: kywildcat41086

Jamal Mercer

All-SEC
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan

And also……which is it?

“Delusional irrational fanbase” that would keep other coaches away?

Or

Only people on Rupp Rafters want Cal gone?

The Cal brigade has claimed both of these many times. Only problem is they can’t both be true.