BUMP FIRE CAL NOW!!!! The Door Pt. 2

JLoad22

Junior
Apr 18, 2022
Bump from the .00001 of our fanbase..........They think Calipari sees them. [laughing]

KENTUCKY_FLYER

Sophomore
Jan 25, 2007
Okolona Kentucky
mqdefault_6s.webp

I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO want Cal fired I DO I DO I DO

Last edited:
May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC
I would bump this thread if it was “ready for Cal to leave” but he has done nothing to date that would be considered “fireable“ .
A 9-17 season, the Sharpe fiasco, a first round loss to Saint Peter’s, no
championship since 2012, no Final Four since 2015, no tournament wins since 2019, losing the all-time wins to Kansas? If these aren’t enough to fire him pronounce UK dead and bury it. Mark my words Cal will kill this program for his own gain (NBA draft picks and public service) and to make it a point to the crazy “Basketball Bennies.”

yoshukai

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
Harrodsburg
championship since 2012, no Final Four since 2015, no tournament wins since 2019, losing the all-time wins to Kansas? If these aren’t enough to fire him pronounce UK dead and bury it. Mark my words Cal will kill this program for his own gain (NBA draft picks and public service) and to make it a point to the crazy “Basketball Bennies.”
Don’t get me wrong, I want to throw up when I see his face . But no athletic director in the world would consider firing him. ESPECIALLY if “said athletic director “ was the one that gave him him that ridiculous contract.

CHAMPCAT11

Senior
Jun 16, 2009
This ^ is sooooo correct but I don’t see him getting fired. He’s going to bring this program down and laugh all the way to the bank doing it. This thread will get out of hand and get deleted and someone will get banned (probably more than one) even though they speak the truth. Basketball is just a game but it’s special to BBN and Triple C is totally anti those who just want our basketball team back. These are bad times to be a Cats hoops fan. Really sucks.

fitches4

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2004
All of you are pussies. Until I start hearing gun fire and bodies hitting the floor, I'm inclined to think you just like bitching. MAN UP!!!

Reactions: fbrent1972

Backer cutter

All-SEC
Jul 8, 2019
This ^ is sooooo correct but I don’t see him getting fired. He’s going to bring this program down and laugh all the way to the bank doing it. This thread will get out of hand and get deleted and someone will get banned (probably more than one) even though they speak the truth. Basketball is just a game but it’s special to BBN and Triple C is totally anti those who just want our basketball team back. These are bad times to be a Cats hoops fan. Really sucks.
Remember a thread maybe last year or year before just like this one. While it was pretty one sided, no where near like this. The cows are slowly coming home. We’ll get our program back sooner than most think.

kybassfan

All-American
Jul 1, 2005
Alabama
What happened to the other dead bump thread that was going to last till he was gone? Funny how not one poster as offered even a token contribution to make it happen. If about 2500 of the hate boys pony up about 10 grand each, yalll might make some waves. Otherwise this is just a closed room in a bean eating contest. Lot of hot air and a lot of stink.

Reactions: Nuthinbut

CincyUKFan

Junior
Dec 1, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
Remember a thread maybe last year or year before just like this one. While it was pretty one sided, no where near like this. The cows are slowly coming home. We’ll get our program back sooner than most think.
You can actually go back to 2017 and 2019 and find more of this sentiment than you realize. More people are open about it now, but many of us have been wanting this dude to ship out for some time.

LOL_Man

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 9, 2022
I wonder how many schools would jump at Cal and that #1 class he would be bringing with him?

I wonder how many coaches would want to follow Cal at UK knowing what kind of delusional irrational fanbase we have?

Cal would have his pick. If it was Louisville or another SEC school we'd be done.

New coach at UK would have to find players fast and would have zero honeymoon before the for sale signs started showing up in his yard.

You literally have to be blind not to see our future... but what is also apparent is so many of you are.

FoolishUlis3

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2021
1-10 in his last 11 top 25 games? Wait, is that right?

Get this guy outs that seat before Rupp ends up half full and our program is destroyed.

A Jim Boeheim won’t be allowed here. Get him out.
This is, in fact, not right. Last season alone we beat 2 top 25 teams in Tennessee and Kansas. You’re a dumb****.
Mark my words Cal will kill this program for his own gain (NBA draft picks and public service)
How do NBA Draft picks and public service contribute to Cal’s own gain? At least try to make a little sense idiot