BUMP FIRE CAL NOW!!!! The Door Pt. 2

Jan 25, 2015
2018-Oct26-steveluvender-bump-and-run-8.gif

TriCountyCat

Junior
Dec 5, 2010
Corbin, Ky
I agree that Cal is past his prime and probably should step down but what exact lineup could you use to generate offense and stop the other team. Wheeler makes too many mistakes and can’t shoot. Wallace is a Freshman. Reeves and CJ aren’t UK caliber. Livingston isn’t ready. I personally would ride with Theiro some but he got zero minutes. We just don’t have the dudes.

UK Cats1

Sophomore
May 21, 2009
Houston, TX
I am giving him next year with the class he has coming in. If he craps the bed with that, I am all in on the “Fire.Cal” army.

ia.ukfan

Sophomore
Mar 9, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Is he the one that made our guys miss WIDE OPEN 3's over and over again? I was wondering who was responsible for that. It certainly could not be the players themselves.
Yes. Yes. He is responsible for everything. That’s how leadership works. They’re his players that are missing shots. He didn’t inherit them. He brought them in, coached them, developed them, and the product is bad. So yes, when a teams is bad, the coach is at fault. If our team was bad because of freak injuries that’s perhaps a different conversation.

ia.ukfan

Sophomore
Mar 9, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I agree that Cal is past his prime and probably should step down but what exact lineup could you use to generate offense and stop the other team. Wheeler makes too many mistakes and can’t shoot. Wallace is a Freshman. Reeves and CJ aren’t UK caliber. Livingston isn’t ready. I personally would ride with Theiro some but he got zero minutes. We just don’t have the dudes.
Remember, this is the team he put together. That’s his problem, if our players aren’t good enough, figure out how to get better players. Learn how to develop players. We haven’t done that well in some time. And his recruiting really has been average to suck (this next year excluded). Cal used to hit on 75% of the guys we brought it, that’s gotta be down to 30-40%. And we haven’t had a super stud freshmen since 2015. What is he good at? Other then selling BS and talking.

Reactions: UKMKG