ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Fan Here. I'm Pissed

Mar 17, 2018
That was a joke.
But wow Great Game Wildcats. So glad to watch my team play Kentucky. Was a great sight to see and a great memory to have. Watching mid major basketball all my life and seeing Kentucky play I must say it was the greatest team I've ever watched at a game(was at the arena). I'm going to be rooting for you young wildcats the rest of the way. It was an amazing scene to witness with majority freshman!!! I know Wildcat fans are used to this, but it's amazing for people like me to see this....

Kentucky has a great shot to win it all now.

Again great game Cats. And it was a real privilege to play you guys and a memory that is locked into my heart forever. Again thank you!

Congrats on your great season. What do you think of your coach? I'm not one to fling shit in victory, but god he seems he has that Duke-ish arrogance.

Reactions: Clear153
That was a joke.
But wow Great Game Wildcats. So glad to watch my team play Kentucky. Was a great sight to see and a great memory to have. Watching mid major basketball all my life and seeing Kentucky play I must say it was the greatest team I've ever watched at a game(was at the arena). I'm going to be rooting for you young wildcats the rest of the way. It was an amazing scene to witness with majority freshman!!! I know Wildcat fans are used to this, but it's amazing for people like me to see this....

Again great game Cats. And it was a real privilege to play you guys and a memory that is locked into my heart forever. Again thank you!
Thanks for the classy comments. And great run for your team! That blowout over Arizona won't be forgotten any time soon.

That was a joke.

What was a joke? I'm being serious....not trying to talk trash.

That was a joke.

Now that is class.

Pay attention Chokehawk and PUKE fans.

We can be gracious guys. Cal said he and Oates talked before the game and everything was good. Would like to know what he said to Clark. Clark was laughing about it whatever it was.

That was a joke.

Thanks for,the classy comments.

Reactions: catman111
Good Lord, are you people slow? The joke was about being pissed.

Watched a few of the Bulls games this season and knew they were a solid team, wanted to pencil them in as a bracket buster until I saw their draw. Clark is a baller.

Buffalo deserves respect, only a handful of teams, if that, could have made it past Zona and UK. Great job against Arizona and you didnt get punked today.

You guys look like you're building a solid midmajor program up there. You don't just embarrass Arizona on the other side of the country without knowing what you're doing. You guys look legitimate offensively.

Keep your head up. UMBC may have stolen some of your thunder but that Arizona upset was one for the ages.

That was a joke.

Thanks OP. Classy post. Congrats on the great season and best of luck next year as well.

Watched a few of the Bulls games this season and knew they were a solid team, wanted to pencil them in as a bracket buster until I saw their draw. Clark is a baller.
Did I miss something? Maybe I'm slow?

Reactions: Aike

I can see that now. Wasn’t obvious given the thought beginning in the title/odd punctuation. Sorry I’m too slow for your liking. Multitasking.

Reactions: UKUGA and CGblue
That was a joke.

Wasn’t no joke... lots of good coaches... lots of good players... makes for great basketball... Enjoy the run and support your team... Bounce that ball again next year

Said before brackets buffalo was the tram I didn't want in round 1.. round 2..different story but y'all should be proud..great win the other night

Kentucky is just rolling

The op said he was pissed off in the title....that was the joke. The op isn't really pissed that his team lost to UK. He is showing tremendous respect for our program. I hope our fans can be equally classy toward him.

And I am using he/him/her just based on the odds that most basketball fans are guys. If the OP is a woman, no disrepsect intended.

That was a joke.

That’s awfully classy of you and you guys can keep your heads high. Buffalo played with a lot of energy and effort and Clark played like an absolute star. I think they maybe underestimated Kentucky’s athletes. They can get out and run but don’t often have that chance for any length of time in games. So to play that style showed how athletic our guys are and put hami on stage with the spotlight on him. He shined. But buffalo brought it too and just didn’t have enough but I can’t imagine that style and succes not continuing. I believe attitude is the reflection of leadership and they play that way because of that coach, so that’s a great sign. Good luck in the future.

Dude you guys had a freakin squad. You should be proud of this showing. As for your coach, I like the guy. Dude has some stones on him and that's why he is successful. Buffalo is clearly a team that would not be afraid to play anybody and I enjoyed watching them.

Op...halfway through the second half I wasn't sure who would win.
You guys have a heckuva group of players to be mighty proud of. Great effort, and a magic carpet Ride end to wrap up your season.
Great game that the final score is unreal.
For the longest, this was a two possession game.
UKs turn.
Great game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT