ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Hudson

My daughter really wants to attend college out of state. Shes a non-athlete but still, some kids just want to get a different experience. If a kid admits he is a big "UK fan" growing up, and he goes elsewhere, that is sometimes a bitter pill, but I would never bash a kid for wanting to broaden his horizons so to speak.
This makes sense to me ... especially considering the age group and the fact that many of those being recruited have had limited opportunities to see the world....... Louisville kids wanting out of Louisville especially makes sense :flushed:

You didn't say next year you said Sunday...one of these days you are going to get something right. Hang in there.

I got plenty right about your buddy, the FACTS are hard to dispute. Besides, you have probably have missed a lot of them, according to you you can't pay attentions long enough to read all the FACTS I post.

So, since we lost about 20,000 season ticket holders (MANY never to return) how much do you think refusing to spend relatively nothing on the "recruiting room" and many other things cost us, lost income that could have been used to improve his shot at the all sports trophy? With the "voluntary" additions needed season tickets probably average about $500 a year, close to TEN MILLION a year, STILL costing us a lot each year.

AD's and Presidents can help or hinder a schools football program big time. As bad as Mitch has been he may not have been the worst. Tennessee and the hiring search. Miami's president not wanting the U to ne known as a football school. Even VT's old AD wanted to replace "Enter Sandman" with the "Hokie Pokie". Can you imagine running onto the field for a big home game to the hokie pokie? I'm not sure if these folks lose touch with what the fans want or if there is booster money pushing them in certain directions but they sure do some head scratchers. At least Mitch hired a good head coach in Stoops.

Uh, are you on speaking terms with Sluggo, better check with him on that last statement.

ADVERTISEMENT