ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl offers Kyky Tandy

Auburn will not be number one, but I could see you being top 5 if everyone comes back.
Some dominoes would definitely have to fall in place for AU to be #1 early in the season, but I can dream.

I personally think Danjel Purifoy is gonna explode onto the scene after having to sit out last season bc of the fbi stuff. He's got the potential to be a Mikel Bridges clone.

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
Some dominoes would definitely have to fall in place for AU to be #1 early in the season, but I can dream.

I personally think Danjel Purifoy is gonna explode onto the scene after having to sit out last season bc of the fbi stuff. He's got the potential to be a Mikel Bridges clone.
I honestly think that Auburn has a great shot at the final four next year. You will have a very good coach with a potentially outstanding roster. Look forward to the cats and tigers game next year for sure.

I don’t doubt Cal often - but I do think we should recruit a top in state talent. Why pretend like his family is different than most top player’s? Hell seems like more than not the players we do sign have the same issues we are scared Tandy might have.
Maybe I’m just get tired of seeing KY kids have good 4 year careers at other schools while we sign higher rated guys who are gone within 2 seasons.
I don’t know lol. I like having KY players.

Name some of those Kentucky kids that were good all four years of their college careers. Very seldom are 4 year players good all four years so inquiring minds want to know. :)

Reactions: brianpoe
He’s not an auburn “fan,” he’s a troll whose original avatar was a smart ass Laettner picture used for no other reason but to be a dick. And I’d wager that the Vest and Parmesan accounts are the same person.

I’ve asked the same question in NUMEROUS threads and I’m STILL waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
I’ve asked the same question in NUMEROUS threads and I’m STILL waiting for an answer.
We’re not the same person just two big AU hoops fans.

I’ve had the same avatar for sometime now. Everyone has moved on.

I’d rather have 4 one and dones with 4 seasons better than all 4 of the Kentucky guys 4 seasons. Call me crazy.
Yeah, and I want to know who these players are from Kentucky who are having such good careers elsewhere.

The state does not produce many D1 prospects, and of the few it does, many fall into exactly the category Tandy probably fits- players who are good enough to get major PT at lesser programs, but who will have to wait and hope for some breaks at UK (or anywhere else top 10 level). So it's sparse pickings to begin with, then dependent on how badly the player himself wants UK vs how much he wants an opportunity to play right away.

From 1960 to 1990, there 9 Kentucky Mr Basketballs who went on to be 1st round picks, and another 4 who went in the 2nd round.

Since then, 1 has been drafted, and that was Darius Miller.

Yeah, and I want to know who these players are from Kentucky who are having such good careers elsewhere.

The state does not produce many D1 prospects, and of the few it does, many fall into exactly the category Tandy probably fits- players who are good enough to get major PT at lesser programs, but who will have to wait and hope for some breaks at UK (or anywhere else top 10 level). So it's sparse pickings to begin with, then dependent on how badly the player himself wants UK vs how much he wants an opportunity to play right away.

From 1960 to 1990, there 9 Kentucky Mr Basketballs who went on to be 1st round picks, and another 4 who went in the 2nd round.

Since then, 1 has been drafted, and that was Darius Miller.

This. It takes a kid like Dom or Willis, who want to go to UK because it is UK and are willing to sit the bench, work their asses off to get PT, and be mature knowing that every year Cal is likely going to bring in the first or second best player at their position every year. Not a lot of 17-18 year old kids can be happy knowing that.

whether you like it or not, everyone wants to be a gangsta. We just got popped by the FBI but we still won the title and are still rollin strong. Come to AU and be untouchable. That type of swag and cachet is attractive to young kids.
Ok, ok, ok. You must be twelve.

He’s not an auburn “fan,” he’s a troll whose original avatar was a smart ass Laettner picture used for no other reason but to be a dick. And I’d wager that the Vest and Parmesan accounts are the same TROLL.

Fixed that for you. Pimple popping frosh from Auburn. Lacks the intelligence to know its team is the pond sludge of the SEC and is proud of a lying cheating punkin head coach.

whether you like it or not, everyone wants to be a gangsta. We just got popped by the FBI but we still won the title and are still rollin strong. Come to AU and be untouchable. That type of swag and cachet is attractive to young kids.
The regular season title. We won the one that mattered. Again.

Hardly. Remember whom we had recruting for us back during Lofton? We are going to have and absollutye loaded backcourt with or without Tandy.

Reactions: Elliott Tim
I don’t doubt Cal often - but I do think we should recruit a top in state talent. Why pretend like his family is different than most top player’s? Hell seems like more than not the players we do sign have the same issues we are scared Tandy might have.
Maybe I’m just get tired of seeing KY kids have good 4 year careers at other schools while we sign higher rated guys who are gone within 2 seasons.
I don’t know lol. I like having KY players.
The jersey says their all Kentucky players.

ADVERTISEMENT