ADVERTISEMENT

Brown transferring from Bama

KYCAT78

All-SEC
May 24, 2006
Just reported that the Alabama player that shoved the Coach during the NC game is transferring to Tennessee State. My guess he was told to hit the road.

Reactions: Frackle82
I was wondering about that had not heard anything.

Wonder why they didn’t send him to the locker room when that incident happened? Wasn’t it Tenn State that had one of their players punch a coach this year?

Sounds like he has the transfer stuff ready before the national championship tho. Doesn’t look like it was necessarily the result of his freakout

We had a very similar situation and the kid was put right back in. Bama has the luxury of "next man up" I guess.

Reactions: RonEJones
Tennessee State taking a kid that hit a coach after they made national news with a player punching out a coach on the sidelines?
Sounds like a made for chatter thing.

John Merritt wouldn't have put up with such crap.anyone who punched him probably wouldn't have made it off the field.

Brown went back in the game and made a tackle on special teams.

Jones stayed in, made extremely egregious personal fouls, Stoops told us how brave and courageous it was for him not to suspend Jones, and the coach he mixed it up with got fired...

Full disclosure, I was heated over LT dapping up LJ too, and his recruiting had been a bust, but just sayin. In our situation, the kid stayed on discipline free, the coach got shown the door

Reactions: RonEJones
Tennessee State kicked a kid off the team, this year, for knocking a coach out on the sideline. Great replacement

ADVERTISEMENT