ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm takes another one

Sep 5, 2017
Dontay Hunter commits to Purdue, had a Crystal Ball 100% to UK and was believed to be a heavy UK lean. 2nd player believed to be a heavy UK lean, taken by Purdue in a month.

Had an official set to UK for June 22nd, I guess that may not happen now.

Dontay Hunter commits to Purdue, had a Crystal Ball 100% to UK and was believed to be a heavy UK lean. 2nd player believed to be a heavy UK lean, taken by Purdue in a month.

Had an official set to UK for June 22nd, I guess that may not happen now.
Uk did not accept his commit when he wanted to jump on board. Decent player but not at the top of UK board according to or insiders.

Im not yet impressed with Purdue getting these verbal commitments. If they end up signing on NSD I will be.

Im not yet impressed with Purdue getting these verbal commitments. If they end up signing on NSD I will be.
The season will be the deciding factor. If UK explodes then we will be after higher players than what Purdue is taking.

Uk did not accept his commit when he wanted to jump on board. Decent player but not at the top of UK board according to or insiders.

Have a link to this? He is rated an 87 which would make him our 3rd highest rated player in the class and I remember Edwards doing a piece about how he is one of the most likely players to join our class less than a month ago. And he came from the same school as Benny.

You sure about that? 5.7 Top 15 in Ohio is pretty good, hope UK is in on better.

Will Gibson/Wandale be next?

Josh Edwards did a piece a week ago and it said nothing about that. Who said this? Just curious.

You sure about that? 5.7 Top 15 in Ohio is pretty good, hope UK is in on better.

Will Gibson/Wandale be next?

I have a solid feeling the insiders didn't say that, considering 3kidsandme has commented on other threads, but won't respond to this. Hope he proves me wrong, but I think he was making up something that he hoped was true.

Reactions: TTU/UK fan
ADVERTISEMENT