ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

I don’t plan posts bubby, I just happened to pop back in and saw your silly posts. Your daughters are going to smoke weed, get drunk and have unprotected sex with guys they’re not dating in college. Just wanted to break it to you now.

This “boy” is 5’11” #220, watch your mouth old man.
Sometimes you drop the dumbest posts. This is one.

If Biden brought home the retired marine charged with espionage and Griner, everyone would praise him. You confirm that Putin had Biden over a barrel (my previous comment). Biden let Putin leverage public opinion to win the negotiation.

We also never heard Biden mention the Marine until Griner was arrested.
we also never heard trump mention the marine EVER. Biden tried the 2-for-1 that would include Whelan but if Putin says no, there's really not much that can be done

democratic republic, whatever. just trying to show a difference between the two regimes
It’s not a minor distinction. Certainly not deserving of a “whatever”. One side of the isle has lost total sight of this important fact.

I don’t plan posts bubby, I just happened to pop back in and saw your silly posts. Your daughters are going to smoke weed, get drunk and have unprotected sex with guys they’re not dating in college. Just wanted to break it to you now.

This “boy” is 5’11” #220, watch your mouth old man.
5’11” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ll try not to sh!t on your head

• Haha
Reactions: IdaCat
If Biden brought home the retired marine charged with espionage and Griner, everyone would praise him. You confirm that Putin had Biden over a barrel (my previous comment). Biden let Putin leverage public opinion to win the negotiation.

We also never heard Biden mention the Marine until Griner was arrested.
For the record, the Marine, Paul Whelan, is no shining star. He was court-martialed and convicted on multiple counts related to larceny and received a bad-conduct discharge. IMO, neither he nor Griner should've been swapped for Bout, and certainly not just one of the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
It’s not a minor distinction. Certainly not deserving of a “whatever”. One side of the isle has lost total sight of this important fact.
I think there are more important issues than semantics. And while you may think one side has lost sight of the difference between democracy and democratic republic, that’s a lot better than not seeing the difference between democratic republic and whatever authoritarian rule the leader of the Republican Party has been wishing for since 2016

we also never heard trump mention the marine EVER. Biden tried the 2-for-1 that would include Whelan but if Putin says no, there's really not much that can be done
Like I said, if you are not willing to walk away from a bad deal, your opponent has you ever a barrel. Joe never had a chance. And, therefore, the Marine never had a chance. We got a WNBA player who admitted to breaking Russian law and gave up an arms dealer who was seeking to kill Americans. Over a barrel.

For the record, the Marine, Paul Whelan, is no shining star. He was court-martialed and convicted on multiple counts related to larceny and received a bad-conduct discharge. IMO, neither he nor Griner should've been swapped for Bout, and certainly not one one of the two.
Throw his record out the window if he was spying for the US on Russia.

i'm not too worried about a Russian arms dealer coming for me and my family, looks like he was trying to go after DEA agents

Let me preface this first: I'm glad when any American gets to come home NOW with that said. The above statement has to be one of the most idiotic and dumb statements to be posted on this message board. Because the "merchant of death " isn't coming after you personally its ok he has gone after and will go after law enforcement? Those people you cast to the side are still innocent Americans we who will die because of this man. Sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers will absolutely perish because this man roams free. The Biden administration will have the blood of innocent Americans on their hands because of this.

What an uneven trade. Lets look at it sports terms.

The US gets back a bucket of baseballs, a pair of cleats, a bag of sunflower seeds, and a pack of Big League Chew.

Russia gets back the arms dealer equivalent of Babe Ruth.

With that being said, the crime she is supposed to have committed was minor and the sentence was beyond ludicrous. Whelan's charges are significantly heavier than charges of someone carrying around some friggin hashish oil for personal use.

Reactions: IdaCat
Let me preface this first: I'm glad when any American gets to come home NOW with that said. The above statement has to be one of the most idiotic and dumb statements to be posted on this message board. Because the "merchant of death " isn't coming after you personally its ok he has gone after and will go after law enforcement? Those people you cast to the side are still innocent Americans we who will die because of this man. Sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers will absolutely perish because this man roams free. The Biden administration will have the blood of innocent Americans on their hands because of this.
taking my comments out of context I see. The guy that I was responding to said that the "merchant of death" was coming for me and my family when he very clearly isnt. I'm not casting his release aside like its nothing just because he isn't specifically coming to kill me and my family

A black lesbian athlete who gets high, getting released by a dem. They hate all that shit. McCarthy's playing maga music to the Trump base as usual.
Nice diversion but highly ineffective. I don’t care about your basketball player. I care about a free Merchant of Death which is completely indefensible

Lol we just swapped the lord of war. Wonder what the headlines would be if the last guy released an international arms dealer then attended a gun violence memorial. Art of the deal I guess.

Couldn't even get Whalen.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
taking my comments out of context I see. The guy that I was responding to said that the "merchant of death" was coming for me and my family when he very clearly isnt. I'm not casting his release aside like its nothing just because he isn't specifically coming to kill me and my family

Honestly he loves killing Americans. If he's free we are all less safe.

Honestly he loves killing Americans. If he's free we are all less safe.
then maybe we should have faith in our military to protect us instead of living in fear over someone who we dont think about until news outlets tell us to

then maybe we should have faith in our military to protect us instead of living in fear over someone who we dont think about until news outlets tell us to
Jesus…… what news outlet?! All I’ve seen is “Brittney is free in the fact of the angry bigots on the right!”

I do trust our military. I also care about them and care about our nation - and I would not want to put any of them in unnecessary danger. This is unnecessary danger and your take is sub-human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice diversion but highly ineffective. I don’t care about your basketball player. I care about a free Merchant of Death which is completely indefensible
Because YOU are that base. Where were y'all when Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners and invited the leader to Camp David?

Because YOU are that base. Where were y'all when Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners and invited the leader to Camp David?
I was bitching about what his administration allowed just the same. You don’t know shit about me and care more about freeing up the most dangerous man in the world than anything. To not even care about it, not owning your shit, and diverting the topic proves you are human garbage

Jesus…… what news outlet?! All I’ve seen is “Brittney is free in the fact of the angry bigots on the right!”

I do trust our military. I also care about them and care about our nation - and I would not want to put any of them in unnecessary danger. This is unnecessary danger and your take is sub-human. Hopefully it’s you and your family who gets impacted
was talking about the news outlets not talking about "the merchant of death" not britney griner. also, that is the height of hypocrisy for you to say that its sub-human for me to think to put it in the hands of our military (that is the best in the world at eliminating threats) to do what may be necessary to eliminate him as a threat and then turn around and wish any harm on me and my family.

I was bitching about what his administration allowed just the same. You don’t know shit about me and care more about freeing up the most dangerous man in the world than anything. To not even care about it, not owning your shit, and diverting the topic proves you are human garbage
This how I characterize the base in it's entirety.

All YOUR words, demeaning adjectives, nicknames, talking points. How you people love them so. And when I repeat them, sacrilege!
You are saying let the bullets fly at our military and civilians - I’m fine with it if it wins a few votes getting Britney free. Pointed that out already and you are trying to bend to this being about Britney when it’s really not. If you want to try to create some kind of narrative that I’m a bigot because I don’t want that man free to kill again then frankly I’m done with it. I’m also done with any position that says “let our soldiers get shot. That’s what they’re there for”

Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
Throw his record out the window if he was spying for the US on Russia.
I'd agree, but folks who know the IC say that's very unlikely. Could just be intentional obfuscation on their part, but who knows? We'll probably never know for sure.

I think there are more important issues than semantics. And while you may think one side has lost sight of the difference between democracy and democratic republic, that’s a lot better than not seeing the difference between democratic republic and whatever authoritarian rule the leader of the Republican Party has been wishing for since 2016
Republican Party has not been pushing for anything close to Authoritarian Rule. Of course you are referring to Trump, who while in actual office did not implement one single policy even resembling authoritarian rule. His words since have been a bit out there at times, and even more so without the context intentionally left out by left wing controlled state media.

The imprisonment of political foes as well as speech suppression by the current regime sing a different tune though.

You guys love to say your opponents are “semi fascists”, but what is it they say about the first to smell a fart???

ADVERTISEMENT