ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

Joe just committed the single largest act of treason against the U.S. that I have ever seen. We should all, democrats and republicans alike, come together and do something to stop what is going on with our once great country.

One of the most dangerous men in the world is now free, a man that conspired to kill men, women, and children, for a woman that committed a drug crime in another country. I’m sick to my stomach.
largest act of treason? that feels like a LARGE stretch

Joe knows his party doesn’t care a thing about national security. This proves it. His party cares more about virtue signaling and perpetuating the narrative they are for all people and the other side is nothing but bigots

largest act of treason? that feels like a LARGE stretch
Explain how it’s not, then? Biden freed a person that conspired to kill our people to get a black lesbian, drug using basketball player home so he can get votes. Period. If it was fat, white me who would not garner him votes, I’m left over there. You know that and I know it.

Reactions: delk4three
Explain how it’s not, then? Biden freed a person that conspired to kill our people to get a black lesbian, drug using basketball player home so he can get votes. Period. If it was fat, white me who would not garner him votes, I’m left over there. You know that and I know it.
the people who would be happy that she is free already vote for him so no, this wasnt an attempt to get votes. people throw around the word treason like it's something that is commonly done when that word is meant for people who BETRAY THE COUNTRY, not your side of the political spectrum. People like Benedict Arnold, not a president who agreed to a prisoner swap, something that happens a lot more than you think, this story only got news coverage because she was famous before she got arrested.

I cannot stand Republicans with a passion you cannot comprehend, but I hope that nut Jim Jordan and the entire nutty Republican House investigates this DUMBASS trade with televised hearings, charts, graphs, special effects, a halftime show... give it the full treatment. I want every decision at every level put on blast so we can know the complete morons that signed off on this horrendously stupid trade.

I don't think people fully understand that we just put an incredibly talented and capable terrorist back on the street that will immediately resume his career in killing Americans all over the globe. Talk about downstream effects. There's going to be a death count on how many people died so Brittney could go home.

Viktor Bout speaks 6 languages. He is a former Soviet Military Officer. He is a well connected terrorist arms dealer at the highest level including anti-aircraft missiles and he loves killing Americans.

That’s not even a hypothetical. He didn’t worry a thing about non-famous poster children who have been there for 4 years or more. He totally ignored them

And If you’re gonna give up a terrorist to get a famous diversity poster-child who smuggled a few personal drugs, the least he could do was to demand including more Americans. He didn’t even try or worry about it

Reactions: drcats2013
the people who would be happy that she is free already vote for him so no, this wasnt an attempt to get votes. people throw around the word treason like it's something that is commonly done when that word is meant for people who BETRAY THE COUNTRY, not your side of the political spectrum. People like Benedict Arnold, not a president who agreed to a prisoner swap, something that happens a lot more than you think, this story only got news coverage because she was famous before she got arrested.
Idc which side does it, Democrat or republican. It’s treason. He betrayed me and you to let a person who conspired to kill our people for a drug abuser. You should be outraged.

That’s not even a hypothetical. He didn’t worry a thing about non-famous poster children who have been there for 4 years or more. He totally ignored them

And If you’re gonna give up a terrorist to get a famous diversity poster-child who smuggled a few personal drugs, the least he could do was to demand including more Americans. He didn’t even try or worry about it
his administration actively tried to get Paul Whelan included in the 2-for-1 swap, Russia said no. They tried a 2-for-2 swap with Russia, Russia said no. The Whelan family approved of the Griner swap because they knew that Putin was going to ask too much to get Paul Whelan included, do some research before you spew out nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Camacho
Idc which side does it, Democrat or republican. It’s treason. He betrayed me and you to let a person who conspired to kill our people for a drug abuser. You should be outraged.
you simply don't know the definitions of betray or treason then. regardless of someone's political affiliation, she is an American and at the end of the day, all lives matter right? isn't that what your side thinks?

his administration actively tried to get Paul Whelan included in the 2-for-1 swap, Russia said no. They tried a 2-for-2 swap with Russia, Russia said no. The Whelan family approved of the Griner swap because they knew that Putin was going to ask too much to get Paul Whelan included, do some research before you spew out nonsense
Oh then everything’s awesome. Sorry. Great job to Joe for getting our Brittney back!!!!

We just had to give up the terrorist because russia said no. We did our best

Jesus you’re a pussy

you simply don't know the definitions of betray or treason then. regardless of someone's political affiliation, she is an American and at the end of the day, all lives matter right? isn't that what your side thinks?
I’m no side, pal. Trump is an asshole. You’re arguing definitions of words instead of going against your side, which is truly sad. The man freed a man wanting to kill you and your family for a woman that broke a law in that country and you’re ok with it. There’s no saving you.

Reactions: Tannerdad
...all lives matter right?

Do you have any concept of how dangerous, but worse, how effective the terrorist we just set loose for her is? How many people will die as a result of that trade?

Viktor Bout is a very talented, very capable, global arms dealer of high level high capability arms, he sells directly to terrorist organizations and he specializes in getting around trade embargos. On top of all of that, he enjoys killing Americans especially.

“Viktor Bout has been international arms trafficking enemy number one for many years, arming some of the most violent conflicts around the globe,” said Preet Bharara, the US attorney in Manhattan when Bout was sentenced in New York in 2012.

Hunter, is that you?

Oh then everything’s awesome. Sorry. Great job to Joe for getting our Brittney back!!!!

We just had to give up the terrorist because russia said no. We did our best

Jesus you’re a pussy
cute name calling, that definitely helps your argument.

Incredible, looks like Paul Whelan wasn’t as important enough as an American for the merchant of death swap
Seems like an arms dealer named the “merchant of death” would be a good swap for a retired Marine imprisoned for espionage. Who was Whelan allegedly spying for? The U.S.? We got your back!

Biden says that Russia is treating Whelan’s case differently than Brittney’s. Uh, so did we, evidently. No one knew about Whelan until the media blew up for Griner.

CNN has Brittney's wife on there telling us about "our NBA sister" being freed.

I have an idea, Preet Bharara is a CNN contributor now and he is the NY Attorney that prosecuted Bout, I wonder why CNN is not putting him on to talk about what a truly dangerous and truly capable terrorist we just put back on the street?

PUT PREET ON, CNN!

I’m no side, pal. Trump is an asshole. You’re arguing definitions of words instead of going against your side, which is truly sad. The man freed a man wanting to kill you and your family for a woman that broke a law in that country and you’re ok with it. There’s no saving you.
i'm not too worried about a Russian arms dealer coming for me and my family, looks like he was trying to go after DEA agents

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Camacho
It appears to be a weakness in negotiation. How much did Russia want the Merchant of Death? Putin knew he could walk away. Biden knew he could not. It’s called being over a barrel.

It appears to be a weakness in negotiation. How much did Russia want the Merchant of Death? Putin knew he could walk away. Biden knew he could not. It’s called being over a barrel.
it's tough when one side is basically ran by a dictator who can do what he wants while the US is a democracy

Now there’s a great argument. It doesn’t affect you so it was ok. Targeting law enforcement officers is nothing.

Good God.
his argument was that Russian who was freed was coming after me and my family so I should be upset, when in reality that man has no idea who I am so i was saying that his argument wasnt valid not that im not upset. but while we're on the subject, "it doesnt happen to me so i dont care" is how a majority of us feel about a lot of things. terrible things happen in other countries and even in America every day and we dont bat an eye because it doesnt directly impact us so dont play me like im the bad guy when every single person has felt that way about something or another at some point in life

cute name calling, that definitely helps your argument.
Yet I still made one. Your position that this was ok to do is batshit crazy. Tell me I’m wrong

Let’s revisit when we see this guy behind the first terrorist attack since his release. We can talk then

Bout was a former Soviet military officer but he was not conducting Russian covert operations or Russia would have traded for him a long time ago, he isn't actually that valuable to Putin in the grand scheme of things. Putin made the deal not for Bout but because he knew the trade would make Biden look like an imbecile and it worked. Bout is a criminal and Putin would have looked down on him and tolerated his arms dealing because it was hurting American interests and selling Russian arms among others.

Bout will be forced to pay Putin and Russia now on his arms dealing probably to a greater amount than whatever protection he paid before and will probably now actually become at some level a true Russian agent or at least do whatever they tell him to as he will have strings for life to the Kremlin. We essentially recruited him to Russia as an agent because now whatever he does and is written about will embarrass us and make us look foolish. They will know that whatever Bout does can be leaked to the American press to embarrass the American Government so win-win-win for Putin and Russia that will reverberate for years if not decades. Horrendous day for America.

it's tough when one side is basically ran by a dictator who can do what he wants while the US is a democracy
Not sure what that means. The president r of a democratic republic was handling the negotiations with a leader of a communist regime (Russia claims to be a capitalist country, but it would be hard to say Putin is in power as a result of a strong democracy). It’s a negotiation. We don’t cry about the fact that we are negotiating with a different form of government or a bad dude.

Bout was a former Soviet military officer but he was not conducting Russian covert operations or Russia would have traded for him a long time ago, he isn't actually that valuable to Putin in the grand scheme of things. Putin made the deal not for Bout but because he knew the trade would make Biden look like an imbecile and it worked. Bout is a criminal and Putin would have looked down on him and tolerated his arms dealing because it was hurting American interests and selling Russian arms among others.

Bout will be forced to pay Putin and Russia now on his arms dealing probably to a greater amount than whatever protection he paid before and will probably now actually become at some level a true Russian agent or at least do whatever they tell him to as he will have strings for life to the Kremlin. We essentially recruited him to Russia as an agent because now whatever he does and is written about will embarrass us and make us look foolish. They will know that whatever Bout does can be leaked to the American press to embarrass the American Government so win-win-win for Putin and Russia that will reverberate for years if not decades. Horrendous day for America.
The American media will celebrate Brittney’s release and brush this under the rug as much as possible

Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
Not sure what that means. The president r of a democratic republic was handling the negotiations with a leader of a communist regime (Russia claims to be a capitalist country, but it would be hard to say Putin is in power as a result of a strong democracy). It’s a negotiation. We don’t cry about the fact that we are negotiating with a different form of government or a bad dude.
I'm saying there is no blowback on Putin for getting the trade done or not because he can do as he pleases with no repercussions. if biden does the trade, the right thinks he is weak. if he doesnt then the left thinks he is weak. either way its a mixed bag for biden so you literally cant please anyone

Best you got after two weeks of planning ? Boy, you have no idea about my family or how we raised our daughters or who they hang with.Good luck with your attempts of projection of what you think will happen 🇺🇸
I don’t plan posts bubby, I just happened to pop back in and saw your silly posts. Your daughters are going to smoke weed, get drunk and have unprotected sex with guys they’re not dating in college. Just wanted to break it to you now.

This “boy” is 5’11” #220, watch your mouth old man.

• Haha
Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
I don’t plan posts bubby, I just happened to pop back in and saw your silly posts. Your daughters are going to smoke weed, get drunk and have unprotected sex with guys they’re not dating in college. Just wanted to break it to you now.

This “boy” is 5’11” #220, watch your mouth old man.
OT: do you work for Rogue?

I'm saying there is no blowback on Putin for getting the trade done or not because he can do as he pleases with no repercussions. if biden does the trade, the right thinks he is weak. if he doesnt then the left thinks he is weak. either way its a mixed bag for biden so you literally cant please anyone
If Biden brought home the retired marine charged with espionage and Griner, everyone would praise him. You confirm that Putin had Biden over a barrel (my previous comment). Biden let Putin leverage public opinion to win the negotiation.

We also never heard Biden mention the Marine until Griner was arrested.

ADVERTISEMENT