ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

Oof!!!

weather.jpg
Do the Russians have lesbian/trans size coats and gloves to work outside busting up rocks ? 😂😂😂

I wish that would have started just after kickoff. That would have been fun to watch. Now the game is just another indoor NFL game. :confused:

Yeah I'm kind of bummed. And I think this is shitty for Buffalo to lose a home game over. But I believe if this was only a foot or two of snow, they'd have managed.

They're still expected to get and 2 to 3 feet.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Yeah I'm kind of bummed. And I think this is shitty for Buffalo to lose a home game over. But I believe if this was only a foot or two of snow, they'd have managed.

They're still expected to get and 2 to 3 feet.
I can't even imagine that much and how to deal with it. Those are some tough folks up there.

Do the Russians have lesbian/trans size coats and gloves to work outside busting up rocks ? 😂😂😂
So funny bro! If it was your daughter you wouldn’t say that shit. She messed up and it was a stupid decision on her part. Should she be in prison at a work camp? No. Should the other prisoners be there from America? I don’t know but it’s the risk you take if you’re going to break laws in another country.

I’ll bet 10 grand you wouldn’t have that opinion if you were related to her or it was your daughter. You’re just being an internet asshole.

Busted. Tried. Convicted. Sentenced. End of story.

Those are the facts. It's been said a million times, it doesn't matter what we as Americans feel is fair or what isn't, if you aren't in America don't expect to be treated as such. She knew it was wrong, she chose not to listen to the warnings, she thought it wouldn't be a big deal because she was a (famous?) American. Well, it turns out she was wrong.

Couple that with her comments about how she felt about our country it's hard to feel sorry for her. I don't like the fact that she is being portrayed as a victim by some. As I said above, don't expect to be treated special somewhere else because you are American. I hate it for her loved ones but we all reap what we sow.

So funny bro! If it was your daughter you wouldn’t say that shit. She messed up and it was a stupid decision on her part. Should she be in prison at a work camp? No. Should the other prisoners be there from America? I don’t know but it’s the risk you take if you’re going to break laws in another country.

I’ll bet 10 grand you wouldn’t have that opinion if you were related to her or it was your daughter. You’re just being an internet asshole.
Ahhh the what if guy at work and I’m not your bro. My wife and I didn’t raise our daughters to hate the United States and we didn’t raise them without the warnings of using drugs and hanging around the wrong people.
Idgas if Griner rots in prison so take you $10K and donate it to the climate reparations promise.
🍺🍺🍺

It's clearly his fault.

Reactions: UK till Death
What was she thinking? If you are going to visit other countries you better be aware of their laws. To make matters worse she is a Lesbian and most Americans know that Russia doesn't have the same LGBT laws. People are executed for being gay in Russia. No doubt she is being targeted because she is a gay female american athlete.

Forbes released a report she might be part of a Prisoner Swap. Does she get any priority over U.S. Marine Mickey Bergman? Maybe she will be packaged up with Bergman in exchange for the Russian Arms Dealer the U.S. has in prison.

Given the War in Ukraine she might be in a Russian prison for a while.
She tall. That’s my opinion.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Ahhh the what if guy at work and I’m not your bro. My wife and I didn’t raise our daughters to hate the United States and we didn’t raise them without the warnings of using drugs and hanging around the wrong people.
Idgas if Griner rots in prison so take you $10K and donate it to the climate reparations promise.
🍺🍺🍺
Ohhhhhh you told them about the warnings of drug use...because that works... jesus. Might have just as well said, "Well they went through the D.A.R.E. Program so no WAY they'd ever try weed. ::Newsflash:: there's a 99% chance your daughters have or will try weed at some point Bubba.

And yeah sorry man but you ARE my BRO.

Ohhhhhh you told them about the warnings of drug use...because that works... jesus. Might have just as well said, "Well they went through the D.A.R.E. Program so no WAY they'd ever try weed. ::Newsflash:: there's a 99% chance your daughters have or will try weed at some point Bubba.

And yeah sorry man but you ARE my BRO.
Best you got after two weeks of planning ? Boy, you have no idea about my family or how we raised our daughters or who they hang with.
Good luck with your attempts of projection of what you think will happen 🇺🇸

Reactions: roguemocha
What an unbelievably stupid thing to do. Just boggles the mind where and on what planet that trade happens.

Also, please... anyone... why does the media insist on calling Brittney "unlawfully" detained?

Reactions: crashtestdummy
Anybody bitching about the sentence - we have no control over the laws of other countries. Maybe she will learn America isn’t so bad after all?

Biden swapping to get her and giving up the merchant of death to do it is insane. Much less leaving behind others who have been there much longer tells you straight up this was nothibg more than a “look at me, I’m white Oprah” move - pure PR

Anybody bitching about the sentence - we have no control over the laws of other countries. Maybe she will learn America isn’t so bad after all?

Biden swapping to get her and giving up the merchant of death to do it is insane. Much less leaving behind others who have been there much longer tells you straight up this was nothibg more than a “look at me, I’m white Oprah” move - pure PR
prisoner swaps are bad pr from every side, one side is pissed that it took so long to get her out and the other side thinks that the president is weak.

Reactions: TheBigBlueSpectacle
Politics, plain and simple. Democrats are really really bad at prisoner swaps.

Now Russians among other countries can play this game knowing the weak moron in charge. We just incentivized the hell out of this.

Joe just committed the single largest act of treason against the U.S. that I have ever seen. We should all, democrats and republicans alike, come together and do something to stop what is going on with our once great country.

One of the most dangerous men in the world is now free, a man that conspired to kill men, women, and children, for a woman that committed a drug crime in another country. I’m sick to my stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT