ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

She is the poster child for spoiled American who had achieved her dream living in the only country that could have made that particular dream possible then spitting on that same country because she is a clueless woke moron and this was the 'in' thing to do.

She proved her ignorance when she thought by being a black lesbian transy wokester with some money wnba(which most ppl don't even know that league exist) that she could waltz into an actual communist country that hates us and get away with this.

She will forever be remembered for something now. And she brought that something on herself.

When Marjorie Taylor Greene goes on TV and says she is a white nationalist and it doesn’t register as moving to the right you might have blinders on.
There has to be a distinction between individual politicians’ comments and party platforms. Would you agree? I don’t think there is any debate that the Dems’ platform has been running to the left over the past 10 years. The GOP platform is not a “white nationalist” platform. If you disagree with that last comment, you may be a firmly entrenched typical Dem. Lol

Reactions: chroix and IdaCat
The Russians gave her a draconian sentence because down the road they are going to want to trade her for something significant and that won't work if she's got six months more to serve.

Some day the US will give up far, far too much to get her out of prison for all the wrong reasons -- pressure from activists from at least three identity politics groups. The US always gets burned in deals like this -- see the Bowe Bergdhal deal in which we released five murderous terrorists to get back a deserter.
I think they are going to forget about her as soon as the media stops bringing her up. As dumb as this Administration is, they know they can't barter for her return without giving up a very lopsided trade. Frankly they know she's not worth it and are waiting for this to permanently lose steam.

It's unfortunate that she made this mistake but she knew what she was doing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: chroix
There has to be a distinction between individual politicians’ comments and party platforms. Would you agree? I don’t think there is any debate that the Dems’ platform has been running to the left over the past 10 years. The GOP platform is not a “white nationalist” platform. If you disagree with that last comment, you may be a firmly entrenched typical Dem. Lol
And if you can't call out people like MTG for the insane things she says (jewish space lasers, white nationalist, etc) or does, you may be a firmly entrenched typical Rep. I would also argue that repeated statements like that from people like MTG is a good indicator that is where they want the Rep's platform to go. That type of broad generic statement goes both ways.

And if you can't call out people like MTG for the insane things she says (jewish space lasers, white nationalist, etc) or does, you may be a firmly entrenched typical Rep. I would also argue that repeated statements like that from people like MTG is a good indicator that is where they want the Rep's platform to go. That type of broad generic statement goes both ways.
Please, stop obsessing about and stalking me. You cannot have a conversation where someone disagrees without you getting ugly and acting like a little child, so abide by your agreement and stop being a liar.

Please, stop obsessing about and stalking me. You cannot have a conversation where someone disagrees without you getting ugly and acting like a little child, so abide by your agreement and stop being a liar.
You declined the agreement so there is nothing to abide by. I made an honest statement and you chose not to address it but instead turn to personal attacks and insults which I admit to having done as well. I am going above and past that. You can choose not to answer but my question and point remains.

You declined the agreement so there is nothing to abide by. I made an honest statement and you chose not to address it but instead turn to personal attacks and insults which I admit to having done as well. I am going above and past that. You can choose not to but my question and point remains.
Go away liar.

Go away liar.
You declined my agreement - Fact.
In this instance, you resorted to personal attacks and name calling. - Fact
I have done the same in the past. - Fact
I didn't this time. - Fact
My point and question still remains. - Fact
I am going to respond to every single post you make going forward that I see. - Fact

I am going to respond to every single post you make going forward that I see. - Fact
You lied about Griner - fact
You lied about the ugly things you wished upon me - fact

You lie until others expose you. You are, by definition, a liar.

It has to work both ways then right? Both “parties” have moderates and extremists. In my mind we don’t really even have parties at this point. We have jumbled up coalitions that try to leverage the party a unified party would wield without actually having that control. AOC and Joe Manchin are one example. Greene and Cheney are another.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
You lied about Griner - fact
You lied about the ugly things you wished upon me - fact

You lie until others expose you. You are, by definition, a liar.
My point and question still remains - Fact.
I already admitted to the things I said - Fact
I will post on every single post you make so buckle up buttercup - Fact
You think I stalked you before. You haven't seen anything yet. In fact, I am going to start every single day when I come on board with a post wishing you good morning and a link to the most liberal video clip I can find. You will either learn to ignore me which won't be nearly as fun or you will go nuts because of my replies and leave the board. Either way, it's a win for me because you go away. You have just become my new hobby because you wouldn't accept my gentleman's agreement to leave each other alone. I even unignored you to make sure I don't miss anything. This is going to be fun.

It has to work both ways then right? Both “parties” have moderates and extremists. In my mind we don’t really even have parties at this point. We have jumbled up coalitions that try to leverage the party a unified party would wield without actually having that control. AOC and Joe Manchin are one example. Greene and Cheney are another.
I don’t completely disagree, but the Dem platform has moved to the left away from many liberals, forcing some to register as independents and republicans. When you look at the platforms of the party and those who lead the party, the Dems have become extreme, regardless of whether both parties have extremists within.

@TCurtis75

I don’t completely disagree, but the Dem platform has moved to the left away from many liberals, forcing some to register as independents and republicans. When you look at the platforms of the party and those who lead the party, the Dems have become extreme, regardless of whether both parties have extremists within.

@TCurtis75
And the MAGA republicans have moved to the right away from many republicans. When you look at the platforms of the party and those who lead the party (Trump), the reps have become extreme regardless of whether both parties have extremists within.

@TCurtis75

I can agree on the platforms but I’m not even sure party platforms are a thing anymore when you have the progressives and MAGA wings disregarding what have been traditional party values. In my mind we’ve got four parties (right and left wing and left and right moderates) and a handful of whatever other randomness.

She can learn a lot in 9 years in the gulag. I think she will appreciate America a lot more in 9 years, although the entitlement will blame America for her situation and not trading a terrorist for her.

Reactions: UK till Death
And the MAGA republicans have moved to the right away from many republicans. When you look at the platforms of the party and those who lead the party (Trump), the reps have become extreme regardless of whether both parties have extremists within.
Can you play the clip of her saying she was a white nationalist? Just curious because I read the post people were up in arms with her about jewish space lazers and that was so taken out of context and twisted that it makes me wonder if she said something like "What is a white nationalist? I am white and I am pro American so would you call me a white nationalist?" That would be similar to the jewish space lazer thing.

You are a psycho - Fact.

Good morning pumpkin. Hope you have a great caveman day.

And yet your opinion still means nothing - fact
You chose to enter yourself in a conversation that had nothing to do with you - fact
you are one of the worst posters on this board - fact.
cocoa-puffs-coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs.gif
- Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: IdaCat
My opinion's unchanged:

I don't give a frack about her opinions. She's an American imprisoned on a BS charge. She and her loved ones are suffering and I hope she gets home as soon as possible.

Russia absolutely sucks. Poshyel k chyertu, Putin.

My opinion's unchanged:

I don't give a frack about her opinions. She's an American imprisoned on a BS charge. She and her loved ones are suffering and I hope she gets home as soon as possible.

Russia absolutely sucks. Poshyel k chyertu, Putin.
J6 protesters have been in jail 2 years without even a hearing. The outrage is building.

ADVERTISEMENT