ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

I didn't make anything up. People have created the narrative that she hates America when she is on the record for saying the exact opposite. Not one single person can point to a single quote or instance verifying she hates America. It's always an opinion statement when asked why they say she hates America.
Again, show me where I said she hates America. Apply your standard to yourself. Or, admit to your hypocrisy.

IF you want to see the hypocrite, find your nearest mirror.
Just as I thought. You injected me into your silly narrative and claimed I said something I never said and now that you are called to the mat, you won’t apply your standard to you. Definition of hypocrisy. Well done Brittney!!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Just as I thought. You injected me into your silly narrative and claimed I said something I never said and now that you are called to the mat, you won’t apply your standard to you. Definition of hypocrisy. Well done Brittney!!
You live hypocrisy every single day. You certainly are the expert.

You might want to reread that post. I didn’t say you said she hated America. I said that you speak out about things happening in America from the conservative side and asked if that meant you hate America. I never said a word about you saying she hated America. I applied the argument used against Brittany to you and that poster.

Here is the actual post…

“You think she hates America because of her comments only because you don't agree with them. You are making that assumption. She has never once said she hates America. She might hate things that are happening in America and speak out on them but that doesn't equate to hating America. You (and Caveman) speak out about things that are happening in America but from the conservative side. Does that mean you hate America? Would I be justified in thinking you hate America because you say things that I disagree with?”

You might want to reread that post. I didn’t say you said she hated America. I said that you speak out about things happening in America from the conservative side and asked if that meant you hate America. I never said a word about you saying she hated America. I applied the argument used against Brittany to you and that poster.

Here is the actual post…

“You think she hates America because of her comments only because you don't agree with them. You are making that assumption. She has never once said she hates America. She might hate things that are happening in America and speak out on them but that doesn't equate to hating America. You (and Caveman) speak out about things that are happening in America but from the conservative side. Does that mean you hate America? Would I be justified in thinking you hate America because you say things that I disagree with?”
Not that I want to get in the middle of this, but doesn't your first sentence say "You think she hates America"?

Not that I want to get in the middle of this, but doesn't your first sentence say "You think she hates America"?
To that particular poster (Sawnee Cat I believe) since I replied to his post. I never said you said it. I mentioned you only in the context of speaking out against things that you don’t like happening in America. If I was referring to you with the “you” in that post, I wouldn’t have needed to add the “(and Caveman)” in the middle of the post.

So in other words, it has never been said so you and others on the right created that story to fit your own narrative. From the link I posted she actually says the opposite, "I don't mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country." She has pride in her country. That means the exact opposite of hatred for it.

Here is the actual post…

SMH. You cannot even keep up with your own lies. See the bold above. YOU said I created that story. Show me where I said she hates America, liar.

SMH. You cannot even keep up with your own lies. See the bold above. YOU said I created that story. Show me where I said she hates America, liar.
K...You have constantly touted the "Brittany hates America beliefs so she gets what she deserves" throughout this entire thread. You know it and I know it.

K...You have constantly touted the "Brittany hates America beliefs so she gets what she deserves" throughout this entire thread. You know it and I know it.
You liar. You tried to lie about accusing me of doing that. Then, You got caught in your lie. Now you double down on your lie. Not the first time you have lied in this thread. Again, reading this thread is a bad look for you. Lie after lie after lie.

You liar. You tried to lie about accusing me of doing that. Then, You got caught in your lie. Now you double down on your lie. Not the first time you have lied in this thread. Again, reading this thread is a bad look for you. Lie after lie after lie.
Simply false...let's put it to rest quickly and easy...Do you think Brittany Griner hates America? Yes or no. If you say yes, then I am correct. If you say no, then you acknowledge that she can kneel in protest without hating America which puts you in direct conflict with many of those you so staunchly defend on here and proves you to be a hypocrite. So which is it? Yes or no?

Simply false...let's put it to rest quickly and easy...Do you think Brittany Griner hates America? Yes or no. If you say yes, then I am correct. If you say no, then you acknowledge that she can kneel in protest without hating America which puts you in direct conflict with many of those you so staunchly defend on here and proves you to be a hypocrite. So which is it? Yes or no?
First, you lie. Look at this thread as evidence. Repeatedly claiming others, including Griner, did things they clearly did not do. You lie.

Second, I HAVE NO IDEA if Griner hates America. I did not give many thoughts ever to Griner until she was arrested for having drugs in Russia.

What I have said is that people who hate America have the First Amendment right to voice their feelings.

As to Cap and kneeling, I said his act was dumb if his motivation was to have a discussion about police and racism in this country (smart for making money, which he did). It was a non sequitur to attack the anthem when people, myself included, approach the anthem and the flag as symbols of the ideal to which we hopefully strive and the loss of patriots who fought for that ideal.

I never said Cap hates America. It made him rich. He would be dumb to hate it. It also gave Griner a career. Doubtful she hate is, either, but I don’t know.

What would be nice is if YOU would stop lying.

First, you lie. Look at this thread as evidence. Repeatedly claiming others, including Griner, did things they clearly did not do. You lie.

Second, I HAVE NO IDEA if Griner hates America. I did not give many thoughts ever to Griner until she was arrested for having drugs in Russia.

What I have said is that people who hate America have the First Amendment right to voice their feelings.

As to Cap and kneeling, I said his act was dumb if his motivation was to have a discussion about police and racism in this country (smart for making money, which he did). It was a non sequitur to attack the anthem when people, myself included, approach the anthem and the flag as symbols of the ideal to which we hopefully strive and the loss of patriots who fought for that ideal.

I never said Cap hates America. It made him rich. He would be dumb to hate it. It also gave Griner a career. Doubtful she hate is, either, but I don’t know.

Yes or no? It would be nice if you stop lying and answer a simple yes or no question. Am I right or are you an even bigger hypocrite than I thought. Which is it? Yes or No? Quit beating around the bush? Its just yes or no.

Well I wouldn't give up a Russian arms dealing terrorist....no shot.

On 2 November 2011, Bout was convicted by a jury in a Manhattan federal court of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization, and was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.[15][16] Since June 2012, Bout has been held at the United States Penitentiary, Marion.[17][18]

Yes or no? It would be nice if you stop lying and answer a simple yes or no question. Am I right or are you an even bigger hypocrite than I thought. Which is it? Yes or No? Quit beating around the bush? Its just yes or no.
Learn how to read, liar.

My gosh. Are you serious? What about my answer don’t you understand? Being a liar is bad. A dumb liar is sad.
Yes or no. You didn't answer the question. You danced around it and did your best to look like you answered it without answering it. The only answer is yes you think Brittany hates America or No you don't think she does which exposes you as a hypocrite to all those that you have tried to back and defend in this thread who do think that. So I am back to the question which I will keep asking until you actually answer....Yes or No?

Yes or no. You didn't answer the question. You danced around it and did your best to look like you answered it without answering it. The only answer is yes you think Brittany hates America or No you don't think she does which exposes you as a hypocrite to all those that you have tried to back and defend in this thread who do think that. So I am back to the question which I will keep asking until you actually answer....Yes or No?
I think you are mentally impaired. I have no idea whether Brittney hates America. Nor did I ever express an opinion about such, despite your pathological lies. If she hates America, she can kneel or yell about it all she wants. If she does not hate America, she can kneel or yell about whatever she wants. If you don’t understand that (or the meaning of the word “hypocrite”), I can no longer help you. You need therapy and probably medication.

I think you are mentally impaired. I have no idea whether Brittney hates America. Nor did I ever express an opinion about such, despite your pathological lies. If she hates America, she can kneel or yell about it all she wants. If she does not hate America, she can kneel or yell about whatever she wants. If you don’t understand that (or the meaning of the word “hypocrite”), I can no longer help you. You need therapy and probably medication.
Yea or no? I asked what you think not what you know. Do you think she hates America because of the things she has done and said? Yes or no?

Yea or no? I asked what you think not what you know. Do you think she hates America because of the things she has done and said? Yes or no?
The sad thing is that you might actually believe you are being clever. You might actually believe the foolhardy conclusion that you have expressed. Get help. Seriously, have a smarter friend read your posts, someone you trust to give you an honest answer about this obsession and then get help.

The sad thing is that you might actually believe you are being clever. You might actually believe the foolhardy conclusion that you have expressed. Get help. Seriously, have a smarter friend read your posts, someone you trust to give you an honest answer about this obsession and then get help.
Yes or no?

• Sad
Reactions: Caveman Catfan

I do have to agree, yes or no. Simple question. You can explain after you say yes or no.
Absent a typo or two, my answer was clear (for most). You and the obsessed may be great fans of Griner, but I just generally know who she is. I realize now she might be an important figure to the woke and WNBA fans, but besides knowing she dunked the basketball (I think) and played at Baylor, I have not followed her career. I learned on this board she took a knee. Getting stereotyped as a conservative is typical from the obsessed and I have a lot of conservative views, but WNBA players (is she a star?) aren’t my thing. Yes or no.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Absent a typo or two, my answer was clear (for most). You and the obsessed may be great fans of Griner, but I just generally know who she is. I realize now she might be an important figure to the woke and WNBA fans, but besides knowing she dunked the basketball (I think) and played at Baylor, I have not followed her career. I learned on this board she took a knee. Getting stereotyped as a conservative is typical from the obsessed and I have a lot of conservative views, but WNBA players (is she a star?) aren’t my thing. Yes or no.
Yes or no?

I didn’t stereotype you as a conservative. I called you one. I stereotyped you as an asshole. I was correct. You are an asshole.

Well I wouldn't give up a Russian arms dealing terrorist....no shot.

On 2 November 2011, Bout was convicted by a jury in a Manhattan federal court of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization, and was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.[15][16] Since June 2012, Bout has been held at the United States Penitentiary, Marion.[17][18]

You wouldn't, I wouldn't and the rest of intelligent America wouldn't but Uncle Joe is trying to. He thinks trading an arms terrorist for a WNBA player is a fair deal. Uncles Joe version of the New Deal is the Neutered Deal because Putin has Uncle Joe's balls stored in a vase in the Kremlin if this happens.

Most of you people who think your patriots are fools. Brittany Griner is an American citizen, she has the right to free speech. You do anything possible to get her back here ASAP

Who cares what she says or what she believes in really. She is a citizen of our country and deserves rights and a fair trial she obviously won't get. The chick had THC vape, wow. No one deserves life in prison for that shit

Some of y'all are unbelievable and have let politics rot your brains. The same politicians you so love, don't care about you or care what happens to you. Wake up!! The world is in trouble and we need to be United for the problems we face. Stop letting them divide us with Blue and Red bullshit. They are all evil. It's us against them, not us against us.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCurtis75 and J_Dee
Most of you people who think your patriots are fools. Brittany Griner is an American citizen, she has the right to free speech. You do anything possible to get her back here ASAP

Who cares what she says or what she believes in really. She is a citizen of our country and deserves rights and a fair trial she obviously won't get. The chick had THC vape, wow. No one deserves life in prison for that shit

Some of y'all are unbelievable and have let politics rot your brains. The same politicians you so love, don't care about you or care what happens to you. Wake up!! The world is in trouble and we need to United for the problems we face. Stop letting them divide us with Blue and Re bullshit. They are all evil. It's us against them, not us against us.
Get another drink Stu 🍺

Why do you think he has formed an opinion on that when he doesn’t know the person? I too have no idea what she thinks about America because I don’t know her. It’s ridiculous to keep asking him something he has already explained. If you have an opinion on that matter, why do you have it if you don’t personally know her?

I just will never understand how any human actually wishes bad things happen to another human. Some of you, most in here sadly are openly wishing for bad things to happen to this woman because she is black, lesbian who is woke. So because of politics you want bad things to happen to her

Guess what?? Anyone who wishes bad on others they don't know, is a giant piece of shit. Period, end of argument

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I just will never understand how any human actually wishes bad things happen to another human. Some of you, most in here sadly are openly wishing for bad things to happen to this woman because she is black, lesbian who is woke. So because of politics you want bad things to happen to her

Guess what?? Anyone who wishes bad on others they don't know, is a giant piece of shit. Period, end of argument
Stu, make it a double 🍺

The repeated liar called me an asshole. I am just fine with that.

And, you actually did stereotype me when you simply assumed I said or believed that Griner hated America.
I’m still waiting on you to answer the simple yes or no question. You can clear everything up with a yes or a no. You simply refuse to do it. Call me a liar all you want. It’s not true but you are and wild forever be an asshole.

Some of those posters have wished ill on other posters right here in this thread. Some may have liked your last post thinking it did not reference them.

ADVERTISEMENT