ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

I’m not saying I support her long term incarceration, but damn how stupid. I used to travel the world many times over and I wouldn’t pack Tylenol out of fear of some obscure law in some sh!t bag country. My philosophy was if it’s legal there, I’ll buy it there. The idea of taking a sprinkle of illegal drugs in a foreign country is just insane.

So again, I don’t agree with their judicial system, but it is theirs and you subject yourself to that when you do something really stupid.

Again, to put her in jail for 9 weeks, much less 9 years is insane. But does anyone believe her when she says she didn't know she had it? She's been over there for 6 years. You think this is the first time she had it on her?

I’m not saying I support her long term incarceration, but damn how stupid. I used to travel the world many times over and I wouldn’t pack Tylenol out of fear of some obscure law in some sh!t bag country. My philosophy was if it’s legal there, I’ll buy it there. The idea of taking a sprinkle of illegal drugs in a foreign country is just insane.

So again, I don’t agree with their judicial system, but it is theirs and you subject yourself to that when you do something really stupid.

Hey now, some irrelevant American with a self inflated sense of moral authority has a strong opinion about another country’s laws. His opinion matters!

Again, to put her in jail for 9 weeks, much less 9 years is insane. But does anyone believe her when she says she didn't know she had it? She's been over there for 6 years. You think this is the first time she had it on her?

Should have just taped that stuff under his testicles. She would’ve been on the court weeks ago.

She apparently never watched the show Locked up abroad

9 years is absurd, but also the ppl who are in jail here domestically for non violent weed charges. Laughably Kamala Harris spoke out for her, the same Kamala that locked endless ppl up as a DA for weed charges going as far as withholding evidence to win cases.

She apparently never watched the show Locked up abroad

9 years is absurd, but also the ppl who are in jail here domestically for non violent weed charges. Laughably Kamala Harris spoke out for her, the same Kamala that locked endless ppl up as a DA for weed charges going as far as withholding evidence to win cases.

What’s hilarious about this whole thing about Kamala being a complete hypocrite. Defenders say.
“She was only was following the law” (3 strikes)

Yeah, and so was Russia…..

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Yeah, things were soooo bad under Trump. Most prosperous, relatively peaceful time in history.

Jesus, you people live in an alternate universe. Stay home on the next election day.

And there are Republicans out there who can be better leaders, and people, than Donald Trump. Trump is literally the worst choice the Republican party can make. Any other candidate will win by a landslide.

She hates America so of course she would become a cause celebre for leftist trash.

Deep-thinker LeBron was even pondering whether she would want to return to this terrible place.

She hates America so of course she would become a cause celebre for leftist trash.

Deep-thinker LeBron was even pondering whether she would want to return to this terrible place.
"She hates America" because she stood up for the First Amendment? Or because you disagree with her stance? I think people that say people hate America because they kneel during the National Anthem, actually hate what our Constitution stands for.

Reactions: TCurtis75 and J_Dee
"She hates America" because she stood up for the First Amendment? Or because you disagree with her stance? I think people that say people hate America because they kneel during the National Anthem, actually hate what our Constitution stands for.
She hates America because of her comments, dumbass.

And no one said she's not allowed to express her hatred and vast ignorance, just like you're allowed to express your stupidity across these boards.

Well she is in a country now that will allow her to kneel all she wants to against the U.S flag and insult U.S. veterans. So she should be happy. Why would she want to return to a country she despises?

Let's just move on and let her be. She is Russia's problem now. Nine years in a Russian prison and she can write a book comparing the U.S. with Russia. It may be a best seller.

She hates America because of her comments, dumbass.

And no one said she's not allowed to express her hatred and vast ignorance, just like you're allowed to express your stupidity across these boards.
You think she hates America because of her comments only because you don't agree with them. You are making that assumption. She has never once said she hates America. She might hate things that are happening in America and speak out on them but that doesn't equate to hating America. You (and Caveman) speak out about things that are happening in America but from the conservative side. Does that mean you hate America? Would I be justified in thinking you hate America because you say things that I disagree with?

Well she is in a country now that will allow her to kneel all she wants to against the U.S flag and insult U.S. veterans. So she should be happy. Why would she want to return to a country she despises?

Let's just move on and let her be. She is Russia's problem now. Nine years in a Russian prison and she can write a book comparing the U.S. with Russia. It may be a best seller.
She doesn't despise America. She never said that. You and the rest of the right came up with that narrative on your own.

She doesn't despise America. She never said that. You and the rest of the right came up with that narrative on your own.

What ever. She is Russia's problem now, let's get on with important things. Like the cost of milk and lack of baby formula. There are a multitude of problems to address more important than a druggie millionaire basketball player getting busted in Russia. Agree?

What ever. She is Russia's problem now, let's get on with important things. Like the cost of milk and lack of baby formula. There are a multitude of problems to address more important than a druggie millionaire basketball player getting busted in Russia. Agree?
Thats a completely different subject than you claiming BG hates America. You are moving the goal posts because you got called out. You could have left the entire BS out of your initial post and just said that there are more important things than a basketball player getting busted in Russia. I would have agreed with you. I don't agree with your lie that BG hates America when she is on record saying the exact opposite so I called you out on that. I am kind of surprised you had time to reply to this thread. I figured you would be writing another check to Trump and/or Desantis.

Thats a completely different subject than you claiming BG hates America. You are moving the goal posts because you got called out. You could have left the entire BS out of your initial post and just said that there are more important things than a basketball player getting busted in Russia. I would have agreed with you. I don't agree with your lie that BG hates America when she is on record saying the exact opposite so I called you out on that. I am kind of surprised you had time to reply to this thread. I figured you would be writing another check to Trump and/or Desantis.
No I still think she dislikes America. You don't disrespect the American Veteran and then claim you love America. BS to that..
She should apologize and say she was wrong to disrespect the flag I served under in military uniform and to my buddies who gave their all. They were young boys who left a weeping mother, girl friend or wife and never returned home.

When you act like she and countless other athletes and celebrities have over the years that is disrespect and uncalled for. America has not done one thing to deserve this from any citizen. Too much blood has been shed.

But I would not expect you to understand, you identify with the elite and "intellect".

No I still think she dislikes America. You don't disrespect the American Veteran and then claim you love America. BS to that..
She should apologize and say she was wrong to disrespect the flag I served under in military uniform and to my buddies who gave their all. They were young boys who left a weeping mother, girl friend or wife and never returned home.

When you act like she and countless other athletes and celebrities have over the years that is disrespect and uncalled for. America has not done one thing to deserve this from any citizen. Too much blood has been shed.

But I would not expect you to understand, you identify with the elite and "intellect".
You “think” she dislikes America. That is pure opinion and you could have said that. Instead you posted it as fact which is a lie because it isn’t fact. She is on record saying that she doesn’t.

All of your post is opinion. There are just as many veterans who stand by BG and her right to kneel for the anthem. They state it isn’t disrespectful. Is your opinion more important or valid than theirs?

I take it personal because I know what sacrifice is. Below is a picture of my cousin and a photo of his grave in Arlington. He graduated from West Point and months later was in Normandy, France. He was killed by German Nazis wearing the uniform of the United States Army. He left behind a grieving mother and a family that loved him. He served voluntarily to protect me and people like me from an oppressive Hitler who was dead set on ruling the world. For this cause he gave his life.

So I would expect a citizen of this country, especially a millionaire to be more appreciative to him and the tens of thousands who died like he did. But I guess that is too much to expect from the elite. So they kneel and want special treatment when they break laws in foreign lands. So be it.

I think you and I have discussed this subject enough. You know where I stand on the issue and I am not looking for an argument but I damn sure will stand up for family who died for that FLAG, I respect.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teQmydfeM1SUwhG3up09J_LYUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teSn1KkpTzVkdYy1bCXixeTXqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw
My dad’s brother was in the 330infantry 83div. killed in france 07aug1944.

Curtis is Brittney Griner!!!! No one else would be able to claim the comment above. Straight from the cell!!
If you hate people that stand up for human rights, then you hate America. Do you know that Kapernick was told by a teammate that was an Army veteran to kneel, saying that is not disrespectful? His teammate told him that sitting was disrespectful, but kneeling was not. So he did it based upon advice of a Veteran. Anyone on here that served, I'm sorry you feel disrespected, but blame your comrade. All those that didn't serve, quit bitching and wrapping yourself in a flag when it is in your favor, but not when it is against your political views.

If you hate people that stand up for human rights, then you hate America.

Hot take!

Do you know that Kapernick was told by a teammate that was an Army veteran to kneel, saying that is not disrespectful?

Interesting factoid. Wow.

His teammate told him that sitting was disrespectful, but kneeling was not.

This non sequitur is riveting.

So he did it based upon advice of a Veteran.

Great news! Is Kaepernick Griner? Is Kaepernick TCurtis??

Anyone on here that served, I'm sorry you feel disrespected, but blame your comrade. All those that didn't serve, quit bitching and wrapping yourself in a flag when it is in your favor, but not when it is against your political views.

Glad you have an opinion and wanted to share it with me. Thanks!!

Curtis is Brittney Griner!!!! No one else would be able to claim the comment above. Straight from the cell!!
she is on record saying she doesn't hate the country. I even posted a link. Show me where she has ever said she hates America. She has never said she hates the country. Some things never change. Water is still wet. Grass is still green. And you are a complete and total dumbass. I still hope life brings you nothing but misery.

she is on record saying she doesn't hate the country. I even posted a link. Show me where she has ever said she hates America. She has never said she hates the country. Some things never change. Water is still wet. Grass is still green. And you are a complete and total dumbass. I still hope life brings you nothing but misery.
I never said she said that. Show me where I did. “Show me the link” was probably the right response. Instead, you chose a dispositive comment that really no one could prove.

You are the same lost name caller who cannot make a point.

I never said she said that. “Show me the link” was probably the right response. Instead, you chose a dispositive comment that really no one could prove.
So in other words, it has never been said so you and others on the right created that story to fit your own narrative. From the link I posted she actually says the opposite, "I don't mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country." She has pride in her country. That means the exact opposite of hatred for it.

So in other words, it has never been said so you and others on the right created that story to fit your own narrative. From the link I posted she actually says the opposite, "I don't mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country." She has pride in her country. That means the exact opposite of hatred for it.
Again, I never said she said she hated America. You said she “never” said she hated America. Rather, you should have said you demanded proof that she declared such. Quoting her after she was receiving scrutiny is not the same. You went for the extreme dispositive unprovable comment. I made light of that. Now, you are making shat up because you don’t like me. Get over yourself.

[edit: and YOU called me out - so quit crying when I respond.]

You think she hates America because of her comments only because you don't agree with them. You are making that assumption. She has never once said she hates America. She might hate things that are happening in America and speak out on them but that doesn't equate to hating America. You (and Caveman) speak out about things that are happening in America but from the conservative side. Does that mean you hate America? Would I be justified in thinking you hate America because you say things that I disagree with?
Look at your asinine reference to me as if I was even part of your foolishness. Quit lying about other posters and you won’t be teased.

Again, I never said she said she hated America. You said she “never” said she hated America. Rather, you should have said you demanded proof that she declared such. Quoting her after she was receiving scrutiny is not the same. You went for the extreme dispositive unprovable comment. I made light of that. Now, you are making shat up because you don’t like me. Get over yourself.

[edit: and YOU called me out - so quit crying when I respond.]
I didn't make anything up. People have created the narrative that she hates America when she is on the record for saying the exact opposite. Not one single person can point to a single quote or instance verifying she hates America. It's always an opinion statement when asked why they say she hates America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT